Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Holiday question from Yama

YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:30:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

He'll be back in 3 days.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:32:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:30:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

He'll be back in 3 days.

So... who did I kill?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:32:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:32:01 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:30:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

He'll be back in 3 days.

So... who did I kill?

Santa
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:33:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:32:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:32:01 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:30:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

He'll be back in 3 days.

So... who did I kill?

Santa

Is Santa magic?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:34:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

Lol...you posted the exact same thing on edeb8.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:34:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:33:26 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:32:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:32:01 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:30:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

He'll be back in 3 days.

So... who did I kill?

Santa

Is Santa magic?

He is the son of Mikal, but he is also Mikal. So I'd say yes.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:35:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:34:00 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

Lol...you posted the exact same thing on edeb8.

Because it's true. I hijacked his sleigh over Canada and hung him by his own belt.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:36:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:35:18 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:34:00 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

Lol...you posted the exact same thing on edeb8.

Because it's true. I hijacked his sleigh over Canada and hung him by his own belt.

Why?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 8:37:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:36:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:35:18 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:34:00 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

Lol...you posted the exact same thing on edeb8.

Because it's true. I hijacked his sleigh over Canada and hung him by his own belt.

Why?

Do I need a reason to have fun? Looks like I'll have to try again this year.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:13:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:37:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:36:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:35:18 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:34:00 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

Lol...you posted the exact same thing on edeb8.

Because it's true. I hijacked his sleigh over Canada and hung him by his own belt.

Why?

Do I need a reason to have fun? Looks like I'll have to try again this year.

dude that long black thing was not his belt....
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:33:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 8:32:01 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:30:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/22/2014 8:22:29 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why is everyone celebrating the holidays? I killed Santa earlier this year.

He'll be back in 3 days.

So... who did I kill?

Some fat old guy with a beard wearing a Santa costume.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...