Jump to topic:

Peace on DDO

ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 2:00:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The controversy on DDO really needs to come to an end already. It is growing ridiculously frustrating because here this is supposed to be a website for debating not arguing over who's president or not. That's really silly. We all need to dwindle things down and just respect and remember everyone has flaws and no one is better or worse than another. Equally we all make some kind of mistakes I don't care who you are. I'll be the first to admit I make mistakes but that doesn't mean I gotta go compare or shove other people problems in they're face. Deal with it because people have to deal with you too.

Can't we all just get along for the sake of the site? I mean just forget about us right now think about ALLLLL the newcomers who are watching and active on this site and allll those observers just being turned away from the site because of everything thats happening. Show some respect and civility around here at least ... Sheesh... I know you all got some sense at least to do that, let's try it out now!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 2:10:03 AM
wait- they weren't trolling?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 2:18:18 AM
At 12/23/2014 2:00:35 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
The controversy on DDO really needs to come to an end already. It is growing ridiculously frustrating because here this is supposed to be a website for debating not arguing over who's president or not. That's really silly. We all need to dwindle things down and just respect and remember everyone has flaws and no one is better or worse than another. Equally we all make some kind of mistakes I don't care who you are. I'll be the first to admit I make mistakes but that doesn't mean I gotta go compare or shove other people problems in they're face. Deal with it because people have to deal with you too.

Can't we all just get along for the sake of the site? I mean just forget about us right now think about ALLLLL the newcomers who are watching and active on this site and allll those observers just being turned away from the site because of everything thats happening. Show some respect and civility around here at least ... Sheesh... I know you all got some sense at least to do that, let's try it out now!

Its almost like some people cant....

http://fc01.deviantart.net...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 6:30:42 AM
Maybe there will be a Christmas truce. It is clear that the Bladerunner insurgents don't want peace but confusion. Peace on DDO for Christmas, that should be your Christmas wish.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 8:09:53 AM
Fighting is the only way we really have of getting to know each other, and ourselves.

Deep, right????
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 8:14:37 AM

Agreed
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:01:50 AM
At 12/23/2014 8:09:53 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Fighting is the only way we really have of getting to know each other, and ourselves.

Deep, right????

I mean, I get it, Pero, should it really have to be that way?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:04:23 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:01:50 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:

Deep, right????

How else would it be? Would we all give each other fellatio day in day out?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:08:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com...

We'll find a way
We'll find a way
To keep the cold night
From breaking in over the walls onto the wild side
The hunger satisfied

^^ Keeps me going.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:09:16 AM

Isn't controversy what keeps the DDO forums alive? XD

You think DDO has sense? Respect? CIVILITY???

You don't belong here. Get out right now.
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:12:36 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:09:16 AM, RevNge wrote:

Lol rev you make me laugh.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:14:05 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:12:36 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:09:16 AM, RevNge wrote:

Lol rev you make me laugh.

I try. ;3
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:15:33 AM
Honk to Impeach that dirty Christian Muslim Jew atheist Satanist Druze Yazidi Buddhist Mikal!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:16:27 AM
At 12/23/2014 2:10:03 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I was just trolling. DylanCatlow probably wasn't.

The DDO Blog:

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:17:03 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:16:27 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

It's not trolling when you openly say that you're trolling. >.>
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:19:16 AM

wut. 0.0 the. eff.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:23:05 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:19:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

wut. 0.0 the. eff.

Dylan might have been trolling, but he didn't know that impeaching Mikal would make Ima the president. LOL
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:23:09 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:17:03 AM, RevNge wrote:

Only a troll knows the secret rules of trolling, silly heathen.

The DDO Blog:

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:23:36 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:04:23 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:01:50 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:

Deep, right????

How else would it be? Would we all give each other fellatio day in day out?

I enjoy how Marie stopped replying to you after this. XD
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:24:25 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:23:09 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:17:03 AM, RevNge wrote:

Only a troll knows the secret rules of trolling, silly heathen.

The Bench will add your carcass on his throne.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:25:12 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:08:05 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

We'll find a way
We'll find a way
To keep the cold night
From breaking in over the walls onto the wild side
The hunger satisfied

^^ Keeps me going.

lol
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Zylorarchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:37:49 AM

Agreed
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:39:54 AM
At 12/23/2014 9:15:33 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Honk to Impeach that dirty Christian Muslim Jew atheist Satanist Druze Yazidi Buddhist Mikal!

Stop trolling , we all know your pagan origins bubba .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:42:24 AM

although peace may sound good to you , we need some flames to keep the fire going . This is in the end a debating website .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:29:16 PM
At 12/23/2014 9:23:05 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/23/2014 9:19:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

wut. 0.0 the. eff.

Dylan might have been trolling, but he didn't know that impeaching Mikal would make Ima the president. LOL

I wasn't trolling. Mikal is a joke.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:30:07 PM

Deep, right????

How long are you planning on staying this time?
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:32:38 PM
I 100% agree. I had this nieve idea that the election drama would be over when the election was over. Now we've got calls for Mikal's impeachment. There appears to be no end in sight.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:39:47 PM
At 12/23/2014 12:32:38 PM, Subutai wrote:
I 100% agree. I had this nieve idea that the election drama would be over when the election was over. Now we've got calls for Mikal's impeachment. There appears to be no end in sight.

I take partial responsibility.

lol