Jump to topic:

MIkal shall stay president.

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:18:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
People need to stop acting like you need to completly transform your character to the point you are not allowed to make one joke to be president , Mikal has already worked on a number of things as president and all the people trying to invent reasons to get offended need to shut up.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:46:48 PM
At 12/23/2014 12:18:20 PM, SebUK wrote:
People need to stop acting like you need to completly transform your character to the point you are not allowed to make one joke to be president , Mikal has already worked on a number of things as president and all the people trying to invent reasons to get offended need to shut up.

bump
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:48:18 PM
At 12/23/2014 12:46:48 PM, SebUK wrote:

bump

<3 you boo boo
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:49:47 PM
This is not what I voted for!!! This wasn't my attempt to push for a really crappy president, so I'd easily win the next election!!!
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:56:03 PM
At 12/23/2014 12:48:18 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:46:48 PM, SebUK wrote:

bump

<3 you boo boo

<3 <3 <3
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:58:40 PM
At 12/23/2014 12:49:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
This is not what I voted for!!! This wasn't my attempt to push for a really crappy president, so I'd easily win the next election!!!

are you still mad that your rape battle didn't enter the HoF ? <3 . I'm sure as president you would prevent objectifying women though ;) ! just Like the perfectly rational thing kbub said ! people need to stop using the word bitc*es because it may offend women!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 1:00:34 PM
At 12/23/2014 12:58:40 PM, SebUK wrote:

are you still mad that your rape battle didn't enter the HoF ? <3 . I'm sure as president you would prevent objectifying women though ;) ! just Like the perfectly rational thing kbub said ! people need to stop using the word bitc*es because it may offend women!

I removed my vote from the rape battle, so it wouldn't get past the nomination stage.

As president I would ban women from the site so they can't be offended at objectifying them.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 1:08:01 PM
At 12/23/2014 1:00:34 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/23/2014 12:58:40 PM, SebUK wrote:

I removed my vote from the rape battle, so it wouldn't get past the nomination stage.

As president I would ban women from the site so they can't be offended at objectifying them.

How did no else come up with that! a pure genius of a policy .
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 1:25:38 PM
badam bap