Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead: Uprising Sign-Ups

imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:13:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As mentioned in my VP platform of cool sh*t I wanted to do, one of the things I said was that I wanted to do a 12-episode DDO Walking Dead Mini Series just so that the total number of DDO Walking Dead Episodes would be bumped up to 50 instead of 38 where its currently at. (Check Entertainment Section for Details)

The original series skipped over much of the actual mayhem that broke out when the zombies first appeared, much like the actual TV Series the Walking Dead, so this mini-series will focus almost completely around the initial days of the outbreak. That being said, those who were in the original series will NOT be allowed to sign up for this series, only newer members are allowed. (Which is pretty much anyone who hasnt been here for a year or so)

One of the problems with the original series was that WAAAAAAY too many people ended up signing up for it, making me have to focus on killing off and introducing characters constantly rather then work on an actual sensible storyline. Therefore, only 15 people are allowed to sign up for this series.

The first episode will come out on New Years Day and be updated on a weekly basis. If you have any questions feel free to ask, sign up below :D

Sign-Up Sheet:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:36:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:39:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You guys skipped Geographia.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:45:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:36:58 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Bennett91
Posts: 4,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:46:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:36:58 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 Bennett91
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:47:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:45:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:36:58 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:53:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:47:24 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:45:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:36:58 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8
9
10 Wylted
12
13
14
15
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:55:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
/in
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:57:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:53:54 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:47:24 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:45:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:36:58 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9
10 Wylted
12
13
14
15
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:57:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:55:47 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
/in

I put you on the list next to Endark. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:58:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There's no 11 on the sign-up list.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 4:04:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:57:14 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:53:54 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:47:24 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:45:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:36:58 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9
10 Wylted
12
13 Lannan13
14
15
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 4:05:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 4:04:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:57:14 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:53:54 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:47:24 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:45:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:36:58 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:23:26 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:17:07 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/23/2014 3:16:43 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9
10 Wylted
12
13
14
15
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 4:13:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 3:58:55 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
There's no 11 on the sign-up list.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:16:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9 Bullish
10 Wylted
12
13 Lannan13
14
15
0x5f3759df
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:21:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 5:16:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9 Bullish
10 Wylted
12 zmikecuber
13 Lannan13
14
15
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:22:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 5:21:03 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:16:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9 Bullish
10 Wylted
12 zmikecuber
13 Lannan13
14 YamaVonKarma
15
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:24:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 5:22:44 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:21:03 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:16:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
Sign-Up Sheet:

1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9 Bullish
10 Wylted
12 zmikecuber
13 Lannan13
14 YamaVonKarma
15 Rev

Whew, last spot!

Wasn't Mikal in there already, by the way? XD
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:36:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SIGN UPS
1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9 Bullish
10 Wylted
11 zmikecuber
12 Lannan13
13 YamaVonKarma
14 Rev
15
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:51:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 5:36:41 PM, Daltonian wrote:
SIGN UPS
1 Daltonian
2 Mikal
3 Geo
4 Mishap
5 PetersSmith
6 Bennett
7 Endark
8 Esocial
9 Bullish
10 Wylted
11 zmikecuber
12 Lannan13
13 YamaVonKarma
14 Rev
15 That1User
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 6:02:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I dont think Mikal was in the original but I know for sure that Lannan13 was
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 6:09:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lannan was in the original series and so was Bullish, but Mikal somehow wasnt, so there are two spots still available:

1- Geografia
2- Daltonian
3- Mikal
4- Endarkened
5- Mishapqueen
6- PetersSmith
7- Bennett91
8- Wylted
9- Esocialbookworm
10-
11- zmikecuber
12- YamaVonKarma
13- RevNge
14- That1User
15
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 6:43:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 6:09:16 PM, imabench wrote:
Lannan was in the original series and so was Bullish, but Mikal somehow wasnt, so there are two spots still available:

1- Geografia
2- Daltonian
3- Mikal
4- Endarkened
5- Mishapqueen
6- PetersSmith
7- Bennett91
8- Wylted
9- Esocialbookworm
10-
11- zmikecuber
12- YamaVonKarma
13- RevNge
14- That1User
15- VelCrow yay im in :D
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...