Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Better than G hang

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 3:57:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nobody is there...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:03:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 8:53:44 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
redoing this......

https://rabb.it...

What movie?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 9:17:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 9:03:20 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/23/2014 8:53:44 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
redoing this......

https://rabb.it...

What movie?

mean girls XD
I may or may not be a cat
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:07:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 8:43:26 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump-de-bumps

https://rabb.it...

It ended.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:10:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 9:07:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/1/2015 8:43:26 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump-de-bumps

https://rabb.it...

It ended.

Oops sorry.... i left, and apparently, everyone always leaves when i leave lol XD

I guess i'm just that amazing, CUZ THE PARTY DONT START TIL I WALK INNNN
I may or may not be a cat
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:42:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 9:10:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:07:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/1/2015 8:43:26 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump-de-bumps

https://rabb.it...

It ended.

Oops sorry.... i left, and apparently, everyone always leaves when i leave lol XD

I guess i'm just that amazing, CUZ THE PARTY DONT START TIL I WALK INNNN

Is that link still in use? The chat has ended.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:42:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 9:42:03 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:10:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:07:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/1/2015 8:43:26 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump-de-bumps

https://rabb.it...

It ended.

Oops sorry.... i left, and apparently, everyone always leaves when i leave lol XD

I guess i'm just that amazing, CUZ THE PARTY DONT START TIL I WALK INNNN

Is that link still in use? The chat has ended.

no lol do you want me to start a new one?
I may or may not be a cat
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:51:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 9:42:42 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:42:03 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:10:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:07:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/1/2015 8:43:26 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump-de-bumps

https://rabb.it...

It ended.

Oops sorry.... i left, and apparently, everyone always leaves when i leave lol XD

I guess i'm just that amazing, CUZ THE PARTY DONT START TIL I WALK INNNN

Is that link still in use? The chat has ended.

no lol do you want me to start a new one?

What will the new Rabbit link be used for?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 10:15:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/1/2015 9:51:08 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:42:42 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:42:03 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:10:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:07:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/1/2015 8:43:26 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump-de-bumps

https://rabb.it...

It ended.

Oops sorry.... i left, and apparently, everyone always leaves when i leave lol XD

I guess i'm just that amazing, CUZ THE PARTY DONT START TIL I WALK INNNN

Is that link still in use? The chat has ended.

no lol do you want me to start a new one?

What will the new Rabbit link be used for?

theres another one in this thread with some other people in it watching a movie if you wanna join them

usually i create rabbits just to watch movies with people :D if you want, i could see if i can get some people to join, though it is a little later than when i usually start them, so idk if people will join *shrugs*
I may or may not be a cat
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 10:47:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 10:13:54 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
https://rabb.it...

watching movies again :P

What movie?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 10:49:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/2/2015 10:47:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/2/2015 10:13:54 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
https://rabb.it...

watching movies again :P

What movie?

we keep changing but at the moment we're watchign my left foot
I may or may not be a cat