Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Yo

Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:30:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have no idea what in the actual hell happened when I was asleep or what possessed BOT to post that sh*t he posted but I by no means support anything that was stated

a) YYW was an amazing friend to me , and has always been a great friend to me. Bsh is also a great guy and amazing member of the site

b) Bladerunner is an amazing mod, and was the most qualified person to take it

c) He actually called airmax lazy. I am just being flat honest with this, dude if your account was not hacked and you were drunk to the point of oblivion you can go F**k yourself. Whether your in my administration or not, max has did nothing but donate his time and energy to the site and has did an amazing job. That type of insult is something I don't tolerate. Especially considering since max is like one of my best friends on the site.

I am controversial, and I like making people think. That has always been part of who I am, debates like I made are a great way to get people to challenge the status quo.

What I do not support is the needless harassment of members, especially in the type of way that was just done. I do not support nor condone anything that was said, nor was it accurate

I have an open administration and anyone can help, and BOT was working with me on voting efforts. I have a strong suspicion that someone got into his account or he was just Sht faced drunk but I can't have people I work with doing that kind of sh*t. Until he makes a public apology or I find out what is going on with all those posts, I am removing his help from bluesteel , ima, and myselfs efforts.

______________________________________________________________

To bsh, yyw , blade, max and anyone else that was at the receiving end of that brainless and dipshit*ed attack, you have my sincerest apologies. Especially to the member he harassed in the threads

Addison legit if your account was not hacked, go F*k yourself
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:38:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually, it's interesting he got so worked up about what he did. And fake people are one of the most annoying things in this life, that's what pretty much the f*cking entirety of our absurdist, crying art is about. Just don't take it so personally. People don't get mad with individuals, but rather personifications.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:50:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
BOT was just drunk and speaking his mind. I'm sure he doesn't feel any type of way about YYW and just took a brief emotion too far. His intent was to protect a friend, and I think some( emphasis on some) of the things he said have merit.
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:57:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
He came off as drunk/medicated but I actually have no idea. Glad you don't support anything he said.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:12:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 8:50:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
BOT was just drunk and speaking his mind. I'm sure he doesn't feel any type of way about YYW and just took a brief emotion too far. His intent was to protect a friend, and I think some( emphasis on some) of the things he said have merit.

Being drunk is not an excuse, and I hate it when people do so.
My work here is, finally, done.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:18:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 8:30:54 AM, Mikal wrote:
Addison legit if your account was not hacked, go F*k yourself
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 11:10:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:12:47 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/24/2014 8:50:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
BOT was just drunk and speaking his mind. I'm sure he doesn't feel any type of way about YYW and just took a brief emotion too far. His intent was to protect a friend, and I think some( emphasis on some) of the things he said have merit.

Being drunk is not an excuse, and I hate it when people do so.

I know it's not an excuse. Just something to consider along with the fact that this is totally uncharacteristic of BOT.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 11:18:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 11:10:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/24/2014 9:12:47 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/24/2014 8:50:58 AM, Wylted wrote:
BOT was just drunk and speaking his mind. I'm sure he doesn't feel any type of way about YYW and just took a brief emotion too far. His intent was to protect a friend, and I think some( emphasis on some) of the things he said have merit.

Being drunk is not an excuse, and I hate it when people do so.

I know it's not an excuse. Just something to consider
I do not consider it, as it is not an excuse. As in, I don't buy the "I was drunk so that's not what I think", not the fact that he did something.
This is not about BOT per se, but people use alcohol to excuse their thoughts and statements as existing in the first place. That is what I do not excuse.

Not sure if the nuance is getting through.

along with the fact that this is totally uncharacteristic of BOT.
I'll not comment as I do not know BOT well.
My work here is, finally, done.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 11:22:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 8:30:54 AM, Mikal wrote:
dude if your account was not hacked and you were drunk to the point of oblivion

I think there might've been some form of miscommunication as well, and Addison was just trying to protect you Mikal.

*Underlying of a bromance in the making*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:53:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Can't hold it back any moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:56:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.

It's a great deal more that that with the election blow back. I cannot actively advocate that people be punished for harassing new members, and members alike then not extend that to everyone

It's hypocritical of me and whatever the reason, that chain of threads bashing around 10 members about their personal character in public was just uncalled for. It will get addressed whether we want it to or not, as he broke the TOS like 20 times in the process of those rants
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:00:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:56:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.

It's a great deal more that that with the election blow back. I cannot actively advocate that people be punished for harassing new members, and members alike then not extend that to everyone

It's hypocritical of me and whatever the reason, that chain of threads bashing around 10 members about their personal character in public was just uncalled for. It will get addressed whether we want it to or not, as he broke the TOS like 20 times in the process of those rants

Oh so now we're enforcing the ToS because he attacked the prez? This kind of crap happens almost daily on this godforsaken site and now its suddenly an issue because its YYW, Bsh and you being attacked. I understand it should not be completely ignored but everyone has turned ravenous mob. It's hypocritical to say that his conduct in public was bad by reprimanding him in public. Take it back to private. His personal life, issues etc. DO NOT need to become DDO gossip. Be the bigger person and deal with this in private instead of publicly reacting to this in this manner .

Telling someone to go "F*ck themself" is also a violation of thToS Mr. President. Be a professional and take this elsewhere because this frankly is hypocritical and in the same vein as what you're reacting to.
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:05:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:00:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:56:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.

It's a great deal more that that with the election blow back. I cannot actively advocate that people be punished for harassing new members, and members alike then not extend that to everyone

It's hypocritical of me and whatever the reason, that chain of threads bashing around 10 members about their personal character in public was just uncalled for. It will get addressed whether we want it to or not, as he broke the TOS like 20 times in the process of those rants

Oh so now we're enforcing the ToS because he attacked the prez? This kind of crap happens almost daily on this godforsaken site and now its suddenly an issue because its YYW, Bsh and you being attacked. I understand it should not be completely ignored but everyone has turned ravenous mob. It's hypocritical to say that his conduct in public was bad by reprimanding him in public. Take it back to private. His personal life, issues etc. DO NOT need to become DDO gossip. Be the bigger person and deal with this in private instead of publicly reacting to this in this manner .

Telling someone to go "F*ck themself" is also a violation of thToS Mr. President. Be a professional and take this elsewhere because this frankly is hypocritical and in the same vein as what you're reacting to.

He did not attack me , he defended me. Was saying that he was sticking up for me , and was doing it all because they were backstabbing me and stuff.

I understand he was drunk, and I understand he was trying to help. You don't attack someones personal character, personal life, and then belittle them without expecting consequences. That was not a simple *f*k you* like I threw at him, it was an entire extension of threads that consisted of attacking every member he could find that disagreed with him or that he did not like. That is not appropriate, taking one stab at him for behaving that way after I gave him trust and defended him is not a valid comparison to him taking about an hour of his time just to threaten and harass everyone that he saw.
DarthVitiosus
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:06:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:00:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Oh so now we're enforcing the ToS because he attacked the prez? This kind of crap happens almost daily on this godforsaken site and now its suddenly an issue because its YYW, Bsh and you being attacked.

I have wondered about that. Who enforces ToU? It doesn't seem like it is enforced fairly.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:06:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:05:15 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:00:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:56:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.

It's a great deal more that that with the election blow back. I cannot actively advocate that people be punished for harassing new members, and members alike then not extend that to everyone

It's hypocritical of me and whatever the reason, that chain of threads bashing around 10 members about their personal character in public was just uncalled for. It will get addressed whether we want it to or not, as he broke the TOS like 20 times in the process of those rants

Oh so now we're enforcing the ToS because he attacked the prez? This kind of crap happens almost daily on this godforsaken site and now its suddenly an issue because its YYW, Bsh and you being attacked. I understand it should not be completely ignored but everyone has turned ravenous mob. It's hypocritical to say that his conduct in public was bad by reprimanding him in public. Take it back to private. His personal life, issues etc. DO NOT need to become DDO gossip. Be the bigger person and deal with this in private instead of publicly reacting to this in this manner .

Telling someone to go "F*ck themself" is also a violation of thToS Mr. President. Be a professional and take this elsewhere because this frankly is hypocritical and in the same vein as what you're reacting to.

He did not attack me , he defended me. Was saying that he was sticking up for me , and was doing it all because they were backstabbing me and stuff.

I understand he was drunk, and I understand he was trying to help. You don't attack someones personal character, personal life, and then belittle them without expecting consequences. That was not a simple *f*k you* like I threw at him, it was an entire extension of threads that consisted of attacking every member he could find that disagreed with him or that he did not like. That is not appropriate, taking one stab at him for behaving that way after I gave him trust and defended him is not a valid comparison to him taking about an hour of his time just to threaten and harass everyone that he saw.

Next time, handle it better. Make a more elegant post denouncing that type of behavior without sinking to the same types of communication that you're trying to fight.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:07:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:06:25 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:00:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Oh so now we're enforcing the ToS because he attacked the prez? This kind of crap happens almost daily on this godforsaken site and now its suddenly an issue because its YYW, Bsh and you being attacked.


I have wondered about that. Who enforces ToU? It doesn't seem like it is enforced fairly.

It's not really, it's only enforced when its broken or taken to an extreme destructive level. Which is fine but you can't harp on a member for having a single rant. People rant all the time.
DarthVitiosus
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:10:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:07:32 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

It's not really, it's only enforced when its broken or taken to an extreme destructive level. Which is fine but you can't harp on a member for having a single rant. People rant all the time.

I thought so, I saw in the Opinions section last week some guy say "If I was a police officer I would kick your a**." This guy is still trolling in the Opinions section lol

I thought threats would be taken seriously but ok lol
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 4:19:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:06:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:05:15 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:00:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:56:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.

It's a great deal more that that with the election blow back. I cannot actively advocate that people be punished for harassing new members, and members alike then not extend that to everyone

It's hypocritical of me and whatever the reason, that chain of threads bashing around 10 members about their personal character in public was just uncalled for. It will get addressed whether we want it to or not, as he broke the TOS like 20 times in the process of those rants

Oh so now we're enforcing the ToS because he attacked the prez? This kind of crap happens almost daily on this godforsaken site and now its suddenly an issue because its YYW, Bsh and you being attacked. I understand it should not be completely ignored but everyone has turned ravenous mob. It's hypocritical to say that his conduct in public was bad by reprimanding him in public. Take it back to private. His personal life, issues etc. DO NOT need to become DDO gossip. Be the bigger person and deal with this in private instead of publicly reacting to this in this manner .

Telling someone to go "F*ck themself" is also a violation of thToS Mr. President. Be a professional and take this elsewhere because this frankly is hypocritical and in the same vein as what you're reacting to.

He did not attack me , he defended me. Was saying that he was sticking up for me , and was doing it all because they were backstabbing me and stuff.

I understand he was drunk, and I understand he was trying to help. You don't attack someones personal character, personal life, and then belittle them without expecting consequences. That was not a simple *f*k you* like I threw at him, it was an entire extension of threads that consisted of attacking every member he could find that disagreed with him or that he did not like. That is not appropriate, taking one stab at him for behaving that way after I gave him trust and defended him is not a valid comparison to him taking about an hour of his time just to threaten and harass everyone that he saw.

Next time, handle it better. Make a more elegant post denouncing that type of behavior without sinking to the same types of communication that you're trying to fight.

Me being abrasive at points is far less significant than verbally abusing everyone in your path

I am and shall remain myself, and that is the way I am. I am not going to slaughter half the site in my wake though
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 4:36:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:06:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:05:15 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:00:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:56:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.

It's a great deal more that that with the election blow back. I cannot actively advocate that people be punished for harassing new members, and members alike then not extend that to everyone

It's hypocritical of me and whatever the reason, that chain of threads bashing around 10 members about their personal character in public was just uncalled for. It will get addressed whether we want it to or not, as he broke the TOS like 20 times in the process of those rants

Oh so now we're enforcing the ToS because he attacked the prez? This kind of crap happens almost daily on this godforsaken site and now its suddenly an issue because its YYW, Bsh and you being attacked. I understand it should not be completely ignored but everyone has turned ravenous mob. It's hypocritical to say that his conduct in public was bad by reprimanding him in public. Take it back to private. His personal life, issues etc. DO NOT need to become DDO gossip. Be the bigger person and deal with this in private instead of publicly reacting to this in this manner .

Telling someone to go "F*ck themself" is also a violation of thToS Mr. President. Be a professional and take this elsewhere because this frankly is hypocritical and in the same vein as what you're reacting to.

He did not attack me , he defended me. Was saying that he was sticking up for me , and was doing it all because they were backstabbing me and stuff.

I understand he was drunk, and I understand he was trying to help. You don't attack someones personal character, personal life, and then belittle them without expecting consequences. That was not a simple *f*k you* like I threw at him, it was an entire extension of threads that consisted of attacking every member he could find that disagreed with him or that he did not like. That is not appropriate, taking one stab at him for behaving that way after I gave him trust and defended him is not a valid comparison to him taking about an hour of his time just to threaten and harass everyone that he saw.

Next time, handle it better. Make a more elegant post denouncing that type of behavior without sinking to the same types of communication that you're trying to fight.

You're on a roll today.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:31:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 8:30:54 AM, Mikal wrote:
I have no idea what in the actual hell happened when I was asleep or what possessed BOT to post that sh*t he posted but I by no means support anything that was stated

a) YYW was an amazing friend to me , and has always been a great friend to me. Bsh is also a great guy and amazing member of the site

b) Bladerunner is an amazing mod, and was the most qualified person to take it

c) He actually called airmax lazy. I am just being flat honest with this, dude if your account was not hacked and you were drunk to the point of oblivion you can go F**k yourself. Whether your in my administration or not, max has did nothing but donate his time and energy to the site and has did an amazing job. That type of insult is something I don't tolerate. Especially considering since max is like one of my best friends on the site.


I am controversial, and I like making people think. That has always been part of who I am, debates like I made are a great way to get people to challenge the status quo.

What I do not support is the needless harassment of members, especially in the type of way that was just done. I do not support nor condone anything that was said, nor was it accurate

I have an open administration and anyone can help, and BOT was working with me on voting efforts. I have a strong suspicion that someone got into his account or he was just Sht faced drunk but I can't have people I work with doing that kind of sh*t. Until he makes a public apology or I find out what is going on with all those posts, I am removing his help from bluesteel , ima, and myselfs efforts.

______________________________________________________________

To bsh, yyw , blade, max and anyone else that was at the receiving end of that brainless and dipshit*ed attack, you have my sincerest apologies. Especially to the member he harassed in the threads

Addison legit if your account was not hacked, go F*k yourself

What in the earth did I miss O-o
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:40:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, here's the thing...

This entire thing is because Addison believes that I supported Lannan for president. I remember mentioning it to a few other people a while back, and they all laughed it was so stupid.... because it would actually require that I supported Lannan.

I am truly at a loss for words. Lannan lied, Addison has lost his mind and Grant is out of touch with reality.

On Christmas Eve of all times, this is the most staggeringly idiotic drama I have ever seen. Truly, to believe this requires that one take a leave of their senses; although I guess that wouldn't be much of a problem if you never had senses to begin with.

I am shocked and embarrassed for BladeofTruth, at his behavior and at the allegations he's made. He has disgraced himself in the the most spectacular way that I have ever seen any member do on DDO.

And I'm waiting for his apology. I tried to be gracious about this earlier, but now, it's almost 7:00 on Christmas Eve an I'm pissed.
Tsar of DDO
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:47:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.

I've never took time out of my day to write a hateful post towards someone like that. And just because a lot of people do it (note: a lot of people, not everyone) doesn't mean it should be excused. He made far too many insults towards innocent people like Airmax and Bsh. Made broad and serious accusations... And than personally attacked everyone who defended YYW and Bsh.

Driving him away isn't okay, but he should be held accountable, like anyone else should be.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:49:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 5:47:35 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:50:39 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Everyone gets mad, posts things while angry or drunk or just over DDO. I've done it multiple times and no one has ever accused me of being on meds and I haven't been driven from the site. Let it go. He messed up said something in anger. We've all done it. Just let it blow over.

Threatening him and driving him away isn't going to help anything.

I've never took time out of my day to write a hateful post towards someone like that. And just because a lot of people do it (note: a lot of people, not everyone) doesn't mean it should be excused. He made far too many insults towards innocent people like Airmax and Bsh. Made broad and serious accusations... And than personally attacked everyone who defended YYW and Bsh.

Driving him away isn't okay, but he should be held accountable, like anyone else should be.

Thanks, man.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 6:02:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 5:40:31 PM, YYW wrote:
So, here's the thing...

This entire thing is because Addison believes that I supported Lannan for president. I remember mentioning it to a few other people a while back, and they all laughed it was so stupid.... because it would actually require that I supported Lannan.

I am truly at a loss for words. Lannan lied, Addison has lost his mind and Grant is out of touch with reality.

On Christmas Eve of all times, this is the most staggeringly idiotic drama I have ever seen. Truly, to believe this requires that one take a leave of their senses; although I guess that wouldn't be much of a problem if you never had senses to begin with.

I am shocked and embarrassed for BladeofTruth, at his behavior and at the allegations he's made. He has disgraced himself in the the most spectacular way that I have ever seen any member do on DDO.

And I'm waiting for his apology. I tried to be gracious about this earlier, but now, it's almost 7:00 on Christmas Eve an I'm pissed.

And I'm just going to add to this too:

I'm disgusted with how Grant (ConservativePolitico) and Makiuru have responded to this.
Tsar of DDO