Jump to topic:

Happy Holidays!

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:47:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can we just have these few days to be nice to each other and pretend to love everyone? I mean, just for holiday's sake? You can even go back to being mean to each other after this is all over, but for serious, can we mature enough to enjoy a happy time by being happy instead of throwing around insults like extremely childish children who are too childish to function without being a child? (#redundant)

SHOUTOUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AMAZING AND KIND AND SWEET TO EVERYBO--- oh wait, that's just Marie....

Well, then....
SHOUTOUT TO MARIE <3 ILY <3

jk, there's probably a lot of people who have been kind to most people and really sweet adn stuff, so YOURE AMAZING, GIVE YOURSELF SOMETHING GOOD THIS HOLIDAY AND IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT, GUILTTRIP SOMEONE INTO BUYING IT FOR YOU XD <3

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Jolly Holidays, and Happy NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!!!!!!! <3
I may or may not be a cat
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:49:12 AM
Christmas is a time when all mankind should unite against turkeys and whatever animals ham and stuffing come from.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:49:49 AM
Merry Christmas.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:54:27 AM
At 12/24/2014 9:47:56 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Can we just have these few days to be nice to each other and pretend to love everyone? I mean, just for holiday's sake? You can even go back to being mean to each other after this is all over, but for serious, can we mature enough to enjoy a happy time by being happy instead of throwing around insults like extremely childish children who are too childish to function without being a child? (#redundant)

http://www.freeallimages.com...
SHOUTOUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AMAZING AND KIND AND SWEET TO EVERYBO--- oh wait, that's just Marie....

LOL
Well, then....

Awh. T^T
jk, there's probably a lot of people who have been kind to most people and really sweet adn stuff, so YOURE AMAZING, GIVE YOURSELF SOMETHING GOOD THIS HOLIDAY AND IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT, GUILTTRIP SOMEONE INTO BUYING IT FOR YOU XD <3

Or threaten them. ;D
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Jolly Holidays, and Happy NEW YEAR to everyone!!!!!!!!!! <3

Jolly Holidays? Wut? XD
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:06:02 AM

Usually, I'd call this adequate terms for a duel. But I've got my tea and brownies... I'm content for now.

Well, then....

Who the hell is Marie?

How insensitive of you! Some people like being miserable *cough* Khaos and Nymph *cough*

I killed Santa (or someone that looked like that fat *******)... do you know that? It's common site knowledge at this point.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:06:38 AM
At 12/24/2014 9:54:27 AM, RevNge wrote:

http://www.freeallimages.com...

LOL
Well, then....

Awh. T^T
You too sweetcheeks <3 :* lol

Or threaten them. ;D
Pfffft, idk what youre talking about *nervous laughter*

Jolly Holidays? Wut? XD
Idk, i was trying to make it parallel lol kinda came out weird though, didnt it?
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:10:07 AM
At 12/24/2014 10:06:02 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Usually, I'd call this adequate terms for a duel. But I've got my tea and brownies... I'm content for now.
Lol eat some extra for the rest of us! XD

Well, then....

Who the hell is Marie?
GCL <3 my mommy on DDO

How insensitive of you! Some people like being miserable *cough* Khaos and Nymph *cough*
Lol then they can be miserable if it makes them happy...?

I killed Santa (or someone that looked like that fat *******)... do you know that? It's common site knowledge at this point.

LOL Santa still lives on in the heart of the believers :P
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:19:55 AM
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:16:41 PM

Well, then....

LOL, you are so funny, Angel. :D Merry Christmas to you! This is a mildly entertaining picture for you: https://c1.staticflickr.com...
Ooo! And here's one that sounds like you: https://cashie.s3.amazonaws.com...
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:18:32 PM
ily2 kitty
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:12:56 PM
At 12/24/2014 12:16:41 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Well, then....

LOL, you are so funny, Angel. :D Merry Christmas to you! This is a mildly entertaining picture for you: https://c1.staticflickr.com...

OMG LOL those were so adorable <3 how do you find stuff like that lol
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:13:13 PM
At 12/24/2014 12:18:32 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:13:31 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:13:13 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*

*kisses back*
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:14:02 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:12:56 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Well, then....

There's this really cool thing called Google....
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:14:21 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:13:31 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*

*kisses back*

*moans for annie*
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:14:55 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:14:21 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*

*kisses back*

*moans for annie*

*nibbles ear*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:15:08 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:14:02 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Well, then....

Lol you silly thing! Google is for humans!
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:15:46 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:14:55 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*

*kisses back*

*moans for annie*

*nibbles ear*

*inches fingers to the hem of your shirt, tugging*
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:16:03 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:15:08 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Well, then....

It works, though, doesn't it?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:17:26 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:15:46 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*

*kisses back*

*moans for annie*

*nibbles ear*

*kisses down neck*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:19:44 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:16:03 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Well, then....

Pfffft what's a kitten like me gonna do on a human thing? I like to use www.kittensrus.kat/weirdhumans+funnyvideos/ LOL
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:20:05 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:17:26 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*

*kisses back*

*moans for annie*

*nibbles ear*

*kisses down neck*

*runs hands through your hair*
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:20:39 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:20:05 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*

*kisses back*

*moans for annie*

*nibbles ear*

*kisses down neck*

*shuts door*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:21:27 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:20:39 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/24/2014 2:20:05 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
ily2 kitty

<3 *kisses*

*kisses back*

*moans for annie*

*nibbles ear*

*kisses down neck*

*shuts door*

*slams you against door*
*proceeds to do naughty stuff*
*takes this to a PM*
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:23:50 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:19:44 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Well, then....

Pfffft what's a kitten like me gonna do on a human thing? I like to use www.kittensrus.kat/weirdhumans+funnyvideos/ LOL

What will a kitten do? Be adorable. :)

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:25:03 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:23:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Well, then....

https://www.youtube.com...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:28:21 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:25:03 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Well, then....

Preeeee-cisely.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:31:55 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:28:21 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Well, then....

Preeeee-cisely.

MEOW ^_^ :3
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:32:45 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:31:55 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 12/24/2014 2:28:21 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Well, then....

Preeeee-cisely.

MEOW ^_^ :3

Does kitty want a teddy bear?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam