Jump to topic:

Let's enjoy Christmas!

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:59:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas! I know there are several other holidays that I don't know all the names to, but happy whatever holiday you celebrate! :D

What was a memorable childhood Christmas for you?

My most memorable Christmas was when I got an American Girl doll when I was 7. I still have the doll. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, and I named her Ruth.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:05:57 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:00:38 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
No Christmas.

More drama.

)':
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:07:22 PM
At 12/24/2014 1:59:53 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas! I know there are several other holidays that I don't know all the names to, but happy whatever holiday you celebrate! :D

Last year. I experienced snow for the first time ever.

My most memorable Christmas was when I got an American Girl doll when I was 7. I still have the doll. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, and I named her Ruth.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:07:50 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:07:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Did you like it?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:08:42 PM
One Christmas, I got in trouble, because I didn't clean my room, so my parents made me stand in the kitchen trash can and were going to throw me away. This was after the Monster's Inc movie came out and I remembered that crushing trash scene from the movie and was balling my eyes out as they were throwing my toys and stuff at my feet.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:11:46 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:08:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
One Christmas, I got in trouble, because I didn't clean my room, so my parents made me stand in the kitchen trash can and were going to throw me away. This was after the Monster's Inc movie came out and I remembered that crushing trash scene from the movie and was balling my eyes out as they were throwing my toys and stuff at my feet.

That doesn't sound fun. :( It's too bad that happened to you.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:12:51 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:07:50 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 12/24/2014 2:07:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Did you like it?
love

Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:17:09 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:11:46 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

It happens. Let's say there were other lesions that I've had to learn the hard way like not being picky and then sleeping at night.

So I was really picky as a kid so one time we were eating this nasty thing of cheesy hashbrowns, and don't get me wrong I love cheesy hashbrowns but these were friggin' gross, I tossed my cookies. My dad threw me from the table across the room and I was forced to eat it a second time.

As for sleeping. My parents wouldn't allow us to use the bathroom at night and everytime we did we would get spanked and in massive amounts of trouble so we had to start peeing on our own cloths, of course we never whore these cloths , but we got in trouble for that too. But what were we suppose to do? I mean we got in trouble everytime we went to go to the bathroom.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:18:26 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:17:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:

It happens. Let's say there were other lesions that I've had to learn the hard way like not being picky and then sleeping at night.

So I was really picky as a kid so one time we were eating this nasty thing of cheesy hashbrowns, and don't get me wrong I love cheesy hashbrowns but these were friggin' gross, I tossed my cookies. My dad threw me from the table across the room and I was forced to eat it a second time.

As for sleeping. My parents wouldn't allow us to use the bathroom at night and everytime we did we would get spanked and in massive amounts of trouble so we had to start peeing on our own cloths, of course we never whore these cloths , but we got in trouble for that too. But what were we suppose to do? I mean we got in trouble everytime we went to go to the bathroom.

That's really sad. I'm sorry you had to go through that. That would be really hard.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:20:02 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:18:26 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

That's really sad. I'm sorry you had to go through that. That would be really hard.

Yeah, I've never really had a true family, that's why I'm so involved on DDO is because of a long list of things that have occurred to me and there are a few members who treatment like family here.

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:24:40 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:20:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Yeah, I've never really had a true family, that's why I'm so involved on DDO is because of a long list of things that have occurred to me and there are a few members who treatment like family here.

I hear you. I feel quite similar, actually.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:26:34 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:24:40 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

It's good to see that I'm in good company. :)

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:28:56 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:26:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:

You're not alone, Lannan. :)

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:36:52 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:28:56 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Thank you.

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:37:59 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:36:52 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/24/2014 2:28:56 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

Thank you.

You're welcome.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:45:58 PM

freeeee the worlddd , lettt theeemmm knnowww its christmasss timeeee.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:07:27 PM
At 12/24/2014 5:45:58 PM, SebUK wrote:

I assume that's a song?

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:47:04 PM
At 12/24/2014 8:07:27 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I assume that's a song?

Yes , indeed , a very catchy one.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 8:47:32 PM
At 12/24/2014 8:47:04 PM, SebUK wrote:
At 12/24/2014 8:07:27 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

I assume that's a song?

Yes , indeed , a very catchy one.

Cool! Never heard it.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam