To those who hate drama....

mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:10:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
....stop feeding it.

If no one pays attention to drama and just ignores those who want to make it, there will be no drama. So if you hate drama, avoid drama making threads and you will be happy. :D

And if you join a dramatic thread, it was your own choice to be in it. Let's do something instead of bewailing how bad things are. How about a Drama Non-Proliferation Treaty?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Chuz-Life
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:13:28 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:10:46 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
....stop feeding it.

If no one pays attention to drama and just ignores those who want to make it, there will be no drama. So if you hate drama, avoid drama making threads and you will be happy. :D

And if you join a dramatic thread, it was your own choice to be in it. Let's do something instead of bewailing how bad things are. How about a Drama Non-Proliferation Treaty?

After several years of doing just that - it has only gotten worse. It's time for the site owners to act or it's time for me to move on.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:15:28 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:13:28 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
At 12/24/2014 2:10:46 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
....stop feeding it.

After several years of doing just that - it has only gotten worse. It's time for the site owners to act or it's time for me to move on.

All I can say is it works for me.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:16:53 PM
Exactly why I don't find it convenient to be on DDO. Drama is a waste of time. I've got a life a job a family and other things in my life that's enough drama already social site drama can go away with. But prayerfully all will dwindle down. It was great speaking with you on countless times! Your awesome! And I've given you my email so if ever you are comfortable with it, feel free to email me at any time I'll reply as soon as I'm available. :)

Grace and Peace be with you,
Marie

(I may return idk, but for the time being it's best I am offline for a while especially cause of real life situations. Pray for me and I'll pray for you!)
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:50:02 PM
At 12/24/2014 2:16:53 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Exactly why I don't find it convenient to be on DDO. Drama is a waste of time. I've got a life a job a family and other things in my life that's enough drama already social site drama can go away with. But prayerfully all will dwindle down. It was great speaking with you on countless times! Your awesome! And I've given you my email so if ever you are comfortable with it, feel free to email me at any time I'll reply as soon as I'm available. :)

Grace and Peace be with you,
Marie

(I may return idk, but for the time being it's best I am offline for a while especially cause of real life situations. Pray for me and I'll pray for you!)

have a nice life.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica