Total Posts:66|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Case for Drama on DDO

imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:38:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh look, someone said something about someone else that has caused a sh*tfest on DDO. How terrible, what kind of a site is this? We need to do something to stop all this drama because drama is bad yatta yatta yatta.

Lets all take a nice sip of my homemade 'shutting-the-f*ck-up' iced tea I always make during the holidays and sit down for a second.

As the universal choice by most users of 'person-who-has-probably-caused-the-most-hell-on-DDO-since-he-first-came-here (Im sure Airmax would substantiate this claim), I can assure you that drama is a net benefit for the site.

Think of the last time you saw a football game or a basketball game that erupted into a brawl. That was pretty cool and exciting to watch wasnt it? How about the last time your friends in real life finally argued out about something that has been bugging them for quite a while. You sat back and watched that go down and wished you had popcorn with you, didnt you? What about that hoe or that a**hole who finally got what was coming to him by someone else? That was probably a good day for you.

Drama is the natural side-effect of sh*t getting itself worked out. And while it can be ugly and nasty and in some cases flat out uncalled for, it is something we are naturally drawn to. When you are at school during lunch, and you hear a commotion break out on the other side of the cafeteria that looks like a fight might be going down, you naturally keep your eyes peeled for a glimpse of a punch getting thrown, or you get up and go over to ENSURE that you see a punch getting thrown, because we all secretly love drama....

Imagine if DDO didnt have drama, where everyone got along and respectfully disagreed with each other, with no one occasionally crossing a line or doing something they shouldnt have done. How f*cking boring would that get after a while? We all claim to want this place to be a socratic-like setting exchange of knowledge and understanding, but we dont, because if we did, we would all be debating and voting on a regular basis, and we dont

How many people have closed a tab to DDO, only to then reopen a new tab to DDO just in case you missed something that happened in the 4 nanoseconds that happened when you werent on DDO? We are all horrendously addicted to this site, not because we thirst for new knowledge or a new idea, but because any second, any number of people could completely lose their sh*t and start a massive flamewar on here with absolutely zero sh*ts given about personal decency...

In other words, because at any second, that fist-fight that is going down in the other side of the cafeteria is going to happen, and you want to make sure you get some front-row seats to see it.

We all crave drama, whether it be because some of us want to be problem-solvers and resolve it, or because some of us just want to see someone throw a punch. We want drama, and if drama isnt going on somewhere in this site every now and then, people will leave and go find it somewhere else.

Chances are, your life has boring as sh*t for the past few days. Yes, Christmas has come around so you probably got some sweet new toy or game to play with, but what about the week before then. Anything interesting happen? What about November, did anything really dramatic go down for you? What was the most dramatic thing you were involved in this past year? Does it compare to some of the drama that other people find themselves in?

For most of us, it doesnt, because our lives are usually boring as hell. School or work in the morning, social media in the afternoon, then social media at night when we cant sleep because our smartphones have an internet connection. The reason most people came on here in the first place is BECAUSE they were bored and wanted to see something. Hell, Blade-of-Truth came to DDO because he came across one of my Weekly Stupid Episodes on Youtube and thought it was funny as sh**.

We all secretly crave drama, even though we dont want to admit it. If you really dont like drama, you would have gone to edeb8 by now. But you havent, because edeb8 is boring as sh*t even though there is far less drama going on over there than there is going on here. We all LOVE to see drama go down on DDO, because for most of our lives drama only happened to the 'cool' people in high school or college. And chances are, you werent one of the cool people in high school or college. We are a site of socially awkward outcasts who, while not as weird as that one kid who just might shoot up the school one day, are still far from being a part of the 'in crowd'.....

But on DDO, we ARE the cool kids. People who are mega-popular here on DDO would NEVER have been a cool kid in high school or college, and the people who cause the most drama here on DDO probably arent even noticed at school in real life either. Drama happens to those who are the most popular, and on DDO, those who can be popular are those who didnt have a chance in hell at being popular in high school or college. Drama follows Popularity more than your own shadow follows you, and now that you are a popular kid on DDO, you are always guaranteed a first-row seat at watching that fist-fight in the cafeteria go down. If you are reading this very post, chances are you qualify as popular, whether youre a new kid to the group or have been around for years. The people who do 3 debates and then never come back to the site are the kids who in high school were forgettable, youre not that kind of person on here though. On here, youre popular.

My point is, we all claim to hate drama mostly because we probably never get to be a part of it in real life, or at least not to the amount we want to see it. On DDO, the chances of drama happening to you is significantly increased, and without it, this place would be boring as hell. The reason people check on DDO and Facebook 10 times a day is because there is a chance drama could be going down, and you want to get a peek of it, even if when you get your peek, its not the kind of drama you were hoping for. Sure drama can be bad, negative, and tiresome if its all about the same one thing for a while, but without drama, this place would be boring as hell.... And then we'd all be back to being the 'other' kids in high school and college....

So in all, Drama is good for DDO. It means this place is still interesting, and I'd rather be a part of something interesting then something that is educational but boring as hell day in and day out. You know what is educational and void of drama day after day? Math class.....

And lets not pretend we actually like math class......
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:42:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think I am the only person still here for the debating :P
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
DarthVitiosus
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 9:48:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:42:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
I think I am the only person still here for the debating :P

I wish, I am 10 debates right now.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:00:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:48:43 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 9:42:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
I think I am the only person still here for the debating :P

I wish, I am 10 debates right now.

lol I used to do that
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
YYW
Posts: 36,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:05:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are some kinds of drama that are arguably good for the site. Others that are less so. What we saw of late was of that latter category, and on perhaps the worst possible day of the year for it. It is all very sad, and that it is the byproduct of an election is even sadder.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:11:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:49:33 PM, XLAV wrote:
But... I love math class!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:16:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 10:05:36 PM, YYW wrote:
There are some kinds of drama that are arguably good for the site. Others that are less so. What we saw of late was of that latter category, and on perhaps the worst possible day of the year for it. It is all very sad, and that it is the byproduct of an election is even sadder.

http://i55.tinypic.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Complicated_Mind
Posts: 367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:24:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I honestly don't see how the drama as of late has been any different. Some of it was downright uncalled for, but it was entertaining nevertheless.

I like viewing drama as it's entertaining, but don't like BEING involved as it is a major energy drainer. But the drama of others is entertaining and thought-provoking. I would've completely forgotten of this site had it not been for the drama.

Not like anyone knows me, but I would've stopped observing. It's fun.

Naturally the only ones that will strongly deny this are the people involved as proven in this thread, lol.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 12:47:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:49:33 PM, XLAV wrote:
But... I love math class!

I love math class too !!
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 8:05:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you think math class is void of drama you should have seen the two week long debate in mine about whether or not .999...=1
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 9:02:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:42:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
I think I am the only person still here for the debating :P

Nope, I debate constantly.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 9:18:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:38:02 PM, imabench wrote:

So in all, Drama is good for DDO. It means this place is still interesting, and I'd rather be a part of something interesting then something that is educational but boring as hell day in and day out. You know what is educational and void of drama day after day? Math class.....

I completely agree. Drama on DDO is very entertaining to see and even be apart of.
So now that you're VP, you could totally do something about how "drama-starters" are "punished."
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:38:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 10:11:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 12/24/2014 9:49:33 PM, XLAV wrote:
But... I love math class!
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:43:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I also loved math class. I had a sexy blond teacher and sat at the back with a black dude who trolled the class solid w/ me. One day we all walked in and there was a huge black penis drawn across the board, he the only black dude in the class, and it was hilarious, the teacher hadn't the first clue what to do about it. Another day he told me he was born in Aswan, and I roared out, "In a swan?" - like, you know, in line with all my trolling him over being black - and he got up all like, "That's it!" and stormed out of the class to go watch Titanic and a bunch of white people die lmao......That teacher was so cute and just had no idea what to do with us lol. I grabbed her arse one day too - 10/10.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:45:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 2:43:52 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I also loved math class. I had a sexy blond teacher and sat at the back with a black dude who trolled the class solid w/ me. One day we all walked in and there was a huge black penis drawn across the board, he the only black dude in the class, and it was hilarious, the teacher hadn't the first clue what to do about it. Another day he told me he was born in Aswan, and I roared out, "In a swan?" - like, you know, in line with all my trolling him over being black - and he got up all like, "That's it!" and stormed out of the class to go watch Titanic and a bunch of white people die lmao......That teacher was so cute and just had no idea what to do with us lol. I grabbed her arse one day too - 10/10.

Also I was in a special math class too - applied math - with just me, a Russian dude, and a Chinese dude, and never, ever, did my homework.....Was always a laugh.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:47:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Math class was like diplomatic relations or something for me lol.....I dunno how that worked out so awesome.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 2:55:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 2:43:52 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I also loved math class. I had a sexy blond teacher and sat at the back with a black dude who trolled the class solid w/ me. One day we all walked in and there was a huge black penis drawn across the board, he the only black dude in the class, and it was hilarious, the teacher hadn't the first clue what to do about it. Another day he told me he was born in Aswan, and I roared out, "In a swan?" - like, you know, in line with all my trolling him over being black - and he got up all like, "That's it!" and stormed out of the class to go watch Titanic and a bunch of white people die lmao......That teacher was so cute and just had no idea what to do with us lol. I grabbed her arse one day too - 10/10.

How'd you get away with that? XD
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:00:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 2:55:49 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/25/2014 2:43:52 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I also loved math class. I had a sexy blond teacher and sat at the back with a black dude who trolled the class solid w/ me. One day we all walked in and there was a huge black penis drawn across the board, he the only black dude in the class, and it was hilarious, the teacher hadn't the first clue what to do about it. Another day he told me he was born in Aswan, and I roared out, "In a swan?" - like, you know, in line with all my trolling him over being black - and he got up all like, "That's it!" and stormed out of the class to go watch Titanic and a bunch of white people die lmao......That teacher was so cute and just had no idea what to do with us lol. I grabbed her arse one day too - 10/10.

How'd you get away with that? XD

Wasn't in class :P It was a night out and we'd had a few drinks and I was hugging her leaving. She let me off with a smile lol.
She was probs the coolest teacher I ever had.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:01:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 3:00:11 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 12/25/2014 2:55:49 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/25/2014 2:43:52 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I also loved math class. I had a sexy blond teacher and sat at the back with a black dude who trolled the class solid w/ me. One day we all walked in and there was a huge black penis drawn across the board, he the only black dude in the class, and it was hilarious, the teacher hadn't the first clue what to do about it. Another day he told me he was born in Aswan, and I roared out, "In a swan?" - like, you know, in line with all my trolling him over being black - and he got up all like, "That's it!" and stormed out of the class to go watch Titanic and a bunch of white people die lmao......That teacher was so cute and just had no idea what to do with us lol. I grabbed her arse one day too - 10/10.

How'd you get away with that? XD

Wasn't in class :P It was a night out and we'd had a few drinks and I was hugging her leaving. She let me off with a smile lol.

Suggestive. ;D
She was probs the coolest teacher I ever had.

Are you still friends with your black friend by the way? XD
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:08:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 3:01:39 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:00:11 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 12/25/2014 2:55:49 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/25/2014 2:43:52 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I also loved math class. I had a sexy blond teacher and sat at the back with a black dude who trolled the class solid w/ me. One day we all walked in and there was a huge black penis drawn across the board, he the only black dude in the class, and it was hilarious, the teacher hadn't the first clue what to do about it. Another day he told me he was born in Aswan, and I roared out, "In a swan?" - like, you know, in line with all my trolling him over being black - and he got up all like, "That's it!" and stormed out of the class to go watch Titanic and a bunch of white people die lmao......That teacher was so cute and just had no idea what to do with us lol. I grabbed her arse one day too - 10/10.

How'd you get away with that? XD

Wasn't in class :P It was a night out and we'd had a few drinks and I was hugging her leaving. She let me off with a smile lol.

Suggestive. ;D

ikr - she was telling me she had family around where I lived too, I was like, "Daaaamn"
She was so hot.
She was probs the coolest teacher I ever had.

Are you still friends with your black friend by the way? XD

Nah, he went off to be a doctor somewhere. I'm not so good at keeping in touch - Facebook or the like - I prefer just bumping into people again. I'll meet him again probs. Ireland's not so big a place. It's better that way too I think.
BoggyDag
Posts: 379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:40:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 9:38:02 PM, imabench wrote:
Oh look, someone said something about someone else that has caused a sh*tfest on DDO. How terrible, what kind of a site is this? We need to do something to stop all this drama because drama is bad yatta yatta yatta.

Lets all take a nice sip of my homemade 'shutting-the-f*ck-up' iced tea I always make during the holidays and sit down for a second.

As the universal choice by most users of 'person-who-has-probably-caused-the-most-hell-on-DDO-since-he-first-came-here (Im sure Airmax would substantiate this claim), I can assure you that drama is a net benefit for the site.

Think of the last time you saw a football game or a basketball game that erupted into a brawl. That was pretty cool and exciting to watch wasnt it? How about the last time your friends in real life finally argued out about something that has been bugging them for quite a while. You sat back and watched that go down and wished you had popcorn with you, didnt you? What about that hoe or that a**hole who finally got what was coming to him by someone else? That was probably a good day for you.

Drama is the natural side-effect of sh*t getting itself worked out. And while it can be ugly and nasty and in some cases flat out uncalled for, it is something we are naturally drawn to. When you are at school during lunch, and you hear a commotion break out on the other side of the cafeteria that looks like a fight might be going down, you naturally keep your eyes peeled for a glimpse of a punch getting thrown, or you get up and go over to ENSURE that you see a punch getting thrown, because we all secretly love drama....

Imagine if DDO didnt have drama, where everyone got along and respectfully disagreed with each other, with no one occasionally crossing a line or doing something they shouldnt have done. How f*cking boring would that get after a while? We all claim to want this place to be a socratic-like setting exchange of knowledge and understanding, but we dont, because if we did, we would all be debating and voting on a regular basis, and we dont

How many people have closed a tab to DDO, only to then reopen a new tab to DDO just in case you missed something that happened in the 4 nanoseconds that happened when you werent on DDO? We are all horrendously addicted to this site, not because we thirst for new knowledge or a new idea, but because any second, any number of people could completely lose their sh*t and start a massive flamewar on here with absolutely zero sh*ts given about personal decency...

In other words, because at any second, that fist-fight that is going down in the other side of the cafeteria is going to happen, and you want to make sure you get some front-row seats to see it.

We all crave drama, whether it be because some of us want to be problem-solvers and resolve it, or because some of us just want to see someone throw a punch. We want drama, and if drama isnt going on somewhere in this site every now and then, people will leave and go find it somewhere else.

Chances are, your life has boring as sh*t for the past few days. Yes, Christmas has come around so you probably got some sweet new toy or game to play with, but what about the week before then. Anything interesting happen? What about November, did anything really dramatic go down for you? What was the most dramatic thing you were involved in this past year? Does it compare to some of the drama that other people find themselves in?

For most of us, it doesnt, because our lives are usually boring as hell. School or work in the morning, social media in the afternoon, then social media at night when we cant sleep because our smartphones have an internet connection. The reason most people came on here in the first place is BECAUSE they were bored and wanted to see something. Hell, Blade-of-Truth came to DDO because he came across one of my Weekly Stupid Episodes on Youtube and thought it was funny as sh**.

We all secretly crave drama, even though we dont want to admit it. If you really dont like drama, you would have gone to edeb8 by now. But you havent, because edeb8 is boring as sh*t even though there is far less drama going on over there than there is going on here. We all LOVE to see drama go down on DDO, because for most of our lives drama only happened to the 'cool' people in high school or college. And chances are, you werent one of the cool people in high school or college. We are a site of socially awkward outcasts who, while not as weird as that one kid who just might shoot up the school one day, are still far from being a part of the 'in crowd'.....

But on DDO, we ARE the cool kids. People who are mega-popular here on DDO would NEVER have been a cool kid in high school or college, and the people who cause the most drama here on DDO probably arent even noticed at school in real life either. Drama happens to those who are the most popular, and on DDO, those who can be popular are those who didnt have a chance in hell at being popular in high school or college. Drama follows Popularity more than your own shadow follows you, and now that you are a popular kid on DDO, you are always guaranteed a first-row seat at watching that fist-fight in the cafeteria go down. If you are reading this very post, chances are you qualify as popular, whether youre a new kid to the group or have been around for years. The people who do 3 debates and then never come back to the site are the kids who in high school were forgettable, youre not that kind of person on here though. On here, youre popular.

My point is, we all claim to hate drama mostly because we probably never get to be a part of it in real life, or at least not to the amount we want to see it. On DDO, the chances of drama happening to you is significantly increased, and without it, this place would be boring as hell. The reason people check on DDO and Facebook 10 times a day is because there is a chance drama could be going down, and you want to get a peek of it, even if when you get your peek, its not the kind of drama you were hoping for. Sure drama can be bad, negative, and tiresome if its all about the same one thing for a while, but without drama, this place would be boring as hell.... And then we'd all be back to being the 'other' kids in high school and college....

So in all, Drama is good for DDO. It means this place is still interesting, and I'd rather be a part of something interesting then something that is educational but boring as hell day in and day out. You know what is educational and void of drama day after day? Math class.....

And lets not pretend we actually like math class......

I'm a TEACHER, giving maths. I love my job.

I have NEVER been so totally misrepresented in my LIFE. Nothing you claim is true of me. I dislike your profanity, I dislike others fighting.
And I dislike your way of representing this site, Mr Vice President, Sir!
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:45:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 3:40:24 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

I'm a TEACHER, giving maths. I love my job.

^ I have never laughed so hard in my entire life before XDDDDD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BoggyDag
Posts: 379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:50:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 3:45:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:40:24 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

I'm a TEACHER, giving maths. I love my job.

^ I have never laughed so hard in my entire life before XDDDDD

Except when you look in the mirror and see that clown looking back, of course.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:51:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 3:50:26 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:45:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:40:24 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

I'm a TEACHER, giving maths. I love my job.

^ I have never laughed so hard in my entire life before XDDDDD

Except when you look in the mirror and see that clown looking back, of course.

Boggy I could be hit in the face with a hot shovel and still look twice as good as you ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BoggyDag
Posts: 379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:52:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 3:51:17 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:50:26 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:45:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:40:24 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

I'm a TEACHER, giving maths. I love my job.

^ I have never laughed so hard in my entire life before XDDDDD

Except when you look in the mirror and see that clown looking back, of course.

Boggy I could be hit in the face with a hot shovel and still look twice as good as you ;D

Ridiculously good, I take it?
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:54:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 3:52:53 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:51:17 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:50:26 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:45:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:40:24 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

I'm a TEACHER, giving maths. I love my job.

^ I have never laughed so hard in my entire life before XDDDDD

Except when you look in the mirror and see that clown looking back, of course.

Boggy I could be hit in the face with a hot shovel and still look twice as good as you ;D

Ridiculously good, I take it?

nobody looks ridiculously good after being hit in the face with a hot shovel you complete idiot XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BoggyDag
Posts: 379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 3:57:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 3:54:51 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:52:53 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:51:17 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:50:26 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:45:04 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/25/2014 3:40:24 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

I'm a TEACHER, giving maths. I love my job.

^ I have never laughed so hard in my entire life before XDDDDD

Except when you look in the mirror and see that clown looking back, of course.

Boggy I could be hit in the face with a hot shovel and still look twice as good as you ;D

Ridiculously good, I take it?

nobody looks ridiculously good after being hit in the face with a hot shovel you complete idiot XD

Oh, I take it that all other drama-lovers will have a good, hearty laugh if you get hit with a shovel, according to your OP. That'll easily do, won't it?