Jump to topic:

1000 post

SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:03:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is my 1000 forum post ................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................
..hi
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:35:47 PM
At 12/24/2014 10:33:10 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Congrats!
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:38:14 PM
At 12/24/2014 10:35:47 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 12/24/2014 10:33:10 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Congrats!
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:43:09 PM
get a life
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:46:57 PM
At 12/24/2014 10:43:09 PM, thett3 wrote:
get a life

I know waht to say for your 10,000 forum post :D
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 10:54:07 PM
I remember my 1000th post.....

..... Actually I dont......
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 9:03:07 AM
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 1:20:10 PM
...You do realize that with this account alone I've far surpassed that number of posts, right?
There's not much that's special about 1000 forum posts.
But either way, congratulations.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 1:42:50 PM
At 12/25/2014 1:20:10 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
...You do realize that with this account alone I've far surpassed that number of posts, right?

Bish I almost have 4k posts.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 1:46:40 PM
At 12/25/2014 1:42:50 PM, RevNge wrote:

You actually have 4,002 forum posts.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 1:48:08 PM
At 12/25/2014 1:46:40 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 12/25/2014 1:42:50 PM, RevNge wrote:

You actually have 4,002 forum posts.

That was actually my 4,000th post. LOL