Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Btw, it's a little late

Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:15:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
but Panda and I both have power levels over 9000.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:17:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 8:15:54 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
but Panda and I both have power levels over 9000.

WHAT!! NINE THOUSAND!?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:21:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 8:17:57 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/31/2010 8:15:54 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
but Panda and I both have power levels over 9000.

WHAT!! NINE THOUSAND!?

9000?! THERE'S NO WAY THAT COULD BE RIGHT!
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:46:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 8:36:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Some people obviously spend too much time on this site. xD

I joined more or less, what, 30 months ago?

You joined nine.

You have 3742 posts.

Do the math in yo glass house punk.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:50:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 8:46:06 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/31/2010 8:36:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Some people obviously spend too much time on this site. xD

I joined more or less, what, 30 months ago?

You joined nine.

You have 3742 posts.

Do the math in yo glass house punk.

The forums have only been live for twenty months and one day. Granted, INH has still posted at a slightly faster rate than you have, but it's not as extreme as you seem to imply.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:55:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 8:50:59 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 5/31/2010 8:46:06 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/31/2010 8:36:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Some people obviously spend too much time on this site. xD

I joined more or less, what, 30 months ago?

You joined nine.

You have 3742 posts.

Do the math in yo glass house punk.

The forums have only been live for twenty months and one day. Granted, INH has still posted at a slightly faster rate than you have, but it's not as extreme as you seem to imply.

True nuff.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:55:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
But it's still a glass house.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:56:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 8:53:44 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
To be more exact, INH has only posted 8.8942308% faster than you have, Ragnar.

Oh, wait, no, scratch that. I messed up due to your propagandizing.

Actually, Ragnar, you've posted 8.8942308% faster than INH. So, ha ha!
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:57:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/31/2010 8:56:20 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 5/31/2010 8:53:44 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
To be more exact, INH has only posted 8.8942308% faster than you have, Ragnar.

Oh, wait, no, scratch that. I messed up due to your propagandizing.

Actually, Ragnar, you've posted 8.8942308% faster than INH. So, ha ha!

That's still essentially a glass house, unless she's claiming to be whatever slight percentage below the line of "too much."
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 5:27:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
noes!!11 i want a bigGar powr leval! i will gte to ten millian and i wil be teh best!!!!!!!!!11111111
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
frenchmoosetwo
Posts: 255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2010 7:58:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/1/2010 5:27:36 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
noes!!11 i want a bigGar powr leval! i will gte to ten millian and i wil be teh best!!!!!!!!!11111111

this is nou my goal..
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2010 9:08:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bump...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown