Jump to topic:

15,000th post!

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 11:24:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We are gathered her today to mourn the passing of local hero/village idiot Imabench, who died in a tragic accident where he tried to jump from his pool to a lake in a wave runner over a wrought-iron fence he ended up becoming impaled on all while singing his version of 'Let it Go' as loud as humanly possible.... He died at the age of 22, which is actually considered middle-aged in places like Somalia and Detroit. A beloved Heroin addict known for his addiction to the movie Frozen, he will long be remembered for his telling of funny stories, which were often concluded with his catchphrase "And then I punched him in the throat!". He will also be remembered for his epic quests of trolling idiots off the site, the hundreds of debates he has done over the years, protecting Gotham from the Joker and other such super-villains, and just being a general pain in the a** for the moderators who had to deal with him and all the sh** he caused on a regular basis....... Imabench is succeeded by his two twin sons, Jack Daniels Bench and Johnny Walker Bench, named after the alcohols that were in Imabench's bloodstream at the time when the two were conceived.

Let us all take a moment and chant the sacred DDO Prayer to bless the passing of a great member

"Hey Soul Sister,
I don't wanna miss a single thing you do.......
tonight"

Imabench may no longer be with us, but he is now in a better place, a place where he can debate and chat with people all he wants, where people are to the point and dont use fancy words to seem smarter than they really are, but still be able to smite trolls at will, without fear of repercussion from the moderators. Long may he ever bother the living f*** out of Izbo, Jifpop, and RM in his eternal bliss, for it is bothering idiots to the point of driving them insane that is what carried Imabench into fame and into our hearts.

I now open up the floor to other people who would like to speak a few words about Imabench.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 11:53:42 AM
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 12:30:37 PM
Uh... Congrats?
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 3:16:49 PM
At 12/28/2014 11:24:07 AM, imabench wrote:
We are gathered her today to mourn the passing of local hero/village idiot Imabench, who died in a tragic accident where he tried to jump from his pool to a lake in a wave runner over a wrought-iron fence he ended up becoming impaled on all while singing his version of 'Let it Go' as loud as humanly possible.... He died at the age of 22, which is actually considered middle-aged in places like Somalia and Detroit. A beloved Heroin addict known for his addiction to the movie Frozen, he will long be remembered for his telling of funny stories, which were often concluded with his catchphrase "And then I punched him in the throat!". He will also be remembered for his epic quests of trolling idiots off the site, the hundreds of debates he has done over the years, protecting Gotham from the Joker and other such super-villains, and just being a general pain in the a** for the moderators who had to deal with him and all the sh** he caused on a regular basis....... Imabench is succeeded by his two twin sons, Jack Daniels Bench and Johnny Walker Bench, named after the alcohols that were in Imabench's bloodstream at the time when the two were conceived.

Let us all take a moment and chant the sacred DDO Prayer to bless the passing of a great member

"Hey Soul Sister,
I don't wanna miss a single thing you do.......
tonight"

Imabench may no longer be with us, but he is now in a better place, a place where he can debate and chat with people all he wants, where people are to the point and dont use fancy words to seem smarter than they really are, but still be able to smite trolls at will, without fear of repercussion from the moderators. Long may he ever bother the living f*** out of Izbo, Jifpop, and RM in his eternal bliss, for it is bothering idiots to the point of driving them insane that is what carried Imabench into fame and into our hearts.

I now open up the floor to other people who would like to speak a few words about Imabench.
kfc
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 3:18:16 PM
I thought for sure that Dairygirl4u2c would've passed up Imabench for the highest number of debates done.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2014 10:31:40 PM
I never even notice when I am nearing a rounded (e.g. 1000, 2000, 5000) post number.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross