Jump to topic:

HTML Tags

Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 8:47:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey I just had a quick question I know that HTML tags don't work in the comments but I was wondering if they work in Debates and if they don't I would really appreciate making it so they can It would liven up the debate expierence
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 8:49:25 AM
Most HTML is disabled in comments, except for the bold, italicize and underline options. You don't need to use tags for links or Youtube videos, though, and can just copy + paste and it'll work.

In debates, nothing but links and Youtube videos work in terms of HTML tags.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 8:49:42 AM
At 6/10/2010 8:49:25 AM, Volkov wrote:
Most HTML is disabled in comments, except for the bold, italicize and underline options. You don't need to use tags for links or Youtube videos, though, and can just copy + paste and it'll work.

In debates, nothing but links and Youtube videos work in terms of HTML tags.

As to why, we pretty much have a lazy administrator.
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 8:54:08 AM
Thank you for the information that would've made my argument look a lot more confusing
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 9:16:53 AM
I tried to insert HTML code in one of my debates once hoping the program would run but it woundn't - which was a big shame because it was centtral to my argument.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 9:46:47 AM
Could someone list the ones that work in the forums? Basically all I know is "strong" for bold.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 3:30:52 PM
At 6/10/2010 9:46:47 AM, Korashk wrote:
Could someone list the ones that work in the forums? Basically all I know is "strong" for bold.

To the bottom-right of the reply box you can see the three tags.

You have strong, ins, and em.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...