Jump to topic:

Why masturbating on a bus is a waste of time

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 3:56:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There seems to be a religious following of masturbating on a bus on DDO. I always get criticized and ignored when I make this point within threads, so I'm going to "flesh-out" my point here. There are usually at dozens of people masturbating on a bus on DDO at any time. My question to the people who masturbating on a bus is: have you really nothing better to do?

I mean, could you not find something better to do than to masturbating on a bus for days on upon of which generates nothing of serious value? What do you produce by masturbating on a bus? Could not your mental energy be directed better into something that is:

1) Productive

2) Is actually difficult to achieve, thereby granting you a better feeling once completed

Honestly, masturbating on a bus is nothing more than a time-sink for people who have boring lives. I can understand the odd gasp of air every several months, but masturbating on a bus this frequently is indicative of a life wasting.

Just think of all the possibilities life have to offer (e.g. travelling, learning a trade/skill, reading to learn earning a computer language, putting your consciousness in the Singularity, etc.), none of which require masturbating on a bus. Do you now realise the embarrassment of being out in public masturbating on a bus?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:05:56 PM
I never looked at it this way. And after about 2 days straight non<x>stop some of the skin starts peeling off also.
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:07:32 PM
At 12/31/2014 3:56:40 PM, imabench wrote:
There seems to be a religious following of masturbating on a bus on DDO. I always get criticized and ignored when I make this point within threads, so I'm going to "flesh-out" my point here. There are usually at dozens of people masturbating on a bus on DDO at any time. My question to the people who masturbating on a bus is: have you really nothing better to do?
wtf,,,?

I mean, could you not find something better to do than to masturbating on a bus for days on upon of which generates nothing of serious value? What do you produce by masturbating on a bus? Could not your mental energy be directed better into something that is:
wtf

1) Productive

2) Is actually difficult to achieve, thereby granting you a better feeling once completed

Honestly, masturbating on a bus is nothing more than a time-sink for people who have boring lives. I can understand the odd gasp of air every several months, but masturbating on a bus this frequently is indicative of a life wasting.
What the.

Just think of all the possibilities life have to offer (e.g. travelling, learning a trade/skill, reading to learn earning a computer language, putting your consciousness in the Singularity, etc.), none of which require masturbating on a bus. Do you now realise the embarrassment of being out in public masturbating on a bus?
What. The. F*k. Seriously.
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:09:35 PM
At 12/31/2014 4:08:39 PM, Wylted wrote:
And this is why the religious section doesn't respect us.

Or your sig.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:10:22 PM
At 12/31/2014 4:09:35 PM, RevNge wrote:

Or your sig.

Don't blaspheme me.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:10:58 PM
At 12/31/2014 4:10:22 PM, Wylted wrote:

Or your sig.

Don't blaspheme me.

I'm not a Wyltist.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:12:42 PM
At 12/31/2014 4:10:58 PM, RevNge wrote:

Or your sig.

Don't blaspheme me.

I'm not a Wyltist.

You will be when BOG is assassinated in less than 3 weeks and his soul inhabits my body.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:14:07 PM
At 12/31/2014 4:12:42 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:10:58 PM, RevNge wrote:

Or your sig.

Don't blaspheme me.

I'm not a Wyltist.

You will be when BOG is assassinated in less than 3 weeks and his soul inhabits my body.

Not while Mikal is president, it won't.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:30:18 PM

1) Productive

It's great to see DDO devolve into a degenerate mess that spews out this kind of filth on the public forums, especially considering that this was typed by a 22 year old. No doubt you'll get another slap on the wrist or a stern talking to for this, and then we'll forget about it until you write something else 15 mins later.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:33:08 PM

1) Productive

I actually laughed out loud at the title of this thread.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:37:36 PM

1) Productive

Thumbs up :D
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:49:27 PM
This belongs in the Personal section.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:22:14 PM
At 12/31/2014 4:30:18 PM, Zarroette wrote:

1) Productive

It's great to see DDO devolve into a degenerate mess that spews out this kind of filth on the public forums, especially considering that this was typed by a 22 year old. No doubt you'll get another slap on the wrist or a stern talking to for this, and then we'll forget about it until you write something else 15 mins later.

It is suggested by your post[1] that you are not allowed to talk to the user imabench[2]. So, if you are not allowed to talk to Imabench, why have you established direct communications with this user in this thread?

[1]http://www.debate.org...
[2]http://www.debate.org...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:25:02 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:22:14 PM, SamStevens wrote:

1) Productive

It is suggested by your post[1] that you are not allowed to talk to the user imabench[2]. So, if you are not allowed to talk to Imabench, why have you established direct communications with this user in this thread?

Who are you, the-talking-with-Imabench-police?

He started insulting me, so I should be allowed to respond.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:25:58 PM

1) Productive

And somehow this is more productive than anything you've ever posted.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:26:39 PM
To think I still want you to be President...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:28:18 PM

1) Productive

"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:33:14 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:25:58 PM, Subutai wrote:

1) Productive

So you've gone through my ~1350 posts? Get a life.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:34:42 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:33:14 PM, Zarroette wrote:

1) Productive

That was not a very nice thing to say.
Tsar of DDO
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:36:05 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:34:42 PM, YYW wrote:

1) Productive

I know. I was crying as I wrote it. How much of a monstrosity I must be to tell someone to get a life...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:37:04 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:36:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:

1) Productive

I know. I was crying as I wrote it. How much of a monstrosity I must be to tell someone to get a life...

The thing is Cassie that you've already started some fights with a few people since you've been back. We're happy to have you, but it would be good if you could discuss ideas without being mean to people like that.
Tsar of DDO
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:38:31 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:25:02 PM, Zarroette wrote:

1) Productive

I am not 'the-talking-with-Imabench-police'. I am a homo sapiens sapiens who took note when a user's activity broke the rules put in place to prohibit direct communications with another user.

Would administration have a different opinion about this?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:41:25 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:37:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/31/2014 5:36:05 PM, Zarroette wrote:

1) Productive

The thing is Cassie that you've already started some fights with a few people since you've been back. We're happy to have you, but it would be good if you could discuss ideas without being mean to people like that.

"And somehow this is more productive than anything you've ever posted." - Subutai in response to me.

Please tell me how the above invites warm discussion of which I should not be hostile to.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:41:59 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:38:31 PM, SamStevens wrote:

1) Productive

I am not 'the-talking-with-Imabench-police'. I am a homo sapiens sapiens who took note when a user's activity broke the rules put in place to prohibit direct communications with another user.

I won't talk to him again. Happy?
Complicated_Mind
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:49:00 PM
Ima makes a very valid point here. I don't see why there's so much hostility in this thread. Zarroette should refute all of Ima's OP before getting so worked up... does she not agree that masturbating on a bus is a waste of time?
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:51:15 PM

1) Productive

At the very least, better than anything you've posted since you came back. You should get a life instead of launching tirades against mafia, imabench, Frozen, those younger than you, everyone who disagrees with you, transsexuals, having fun, anything that isn't productive, and anything you don't like.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:54:53 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:41:59 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 12/31/2014 5:38:31 PM, SamStevens wrote:

1) Productive

I won't talk to him again. Happy?

I'm not happy, nor do I feel any other emotion at this time.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:54:59 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:51:15 PM, Subutai wrote:

1) Productive

At the very least, better than anything you've posted since you came back. You should get a life instead of launching tirades against mafia, imabench, Frozen, those younger than you, everyone who disagrees with you, transsexuals, having fun, anything that isn't productive, and anything you don't like.

Oh, I better keep my opinions to myself. We wouldn't want to have debates on a debate site.