Jump to topic:

Why serving RationalMadman is a waste of time

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:52:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There seems to be a religious following of RMon DDO. I always get criticized and ignored when I make this point within threads, so I'm going to flesh-out my point here. There are usually at dozens of RM loyalists on DDO at any time. My question to the people who serve him is: have you really nothing better to do?

I mean, could you not find something better to do than to express love towards RM in and out for days on upon of which generates nothing of serious value? What do you produce by having googlehungouts with him? Could not your mental energy be directed better into something that is:

1) Productive

2) Is actually difficult to achieve, thereby granting you a better feeling once completed

Honestly, RM is nothing more than a time-sink for people who have boring lives. I can understand the odd prayer towards RM every several months, but by glorifying him this frequently is indicative of a life wasting.

Just think of all the possibilities life have to offer (e.g. travelling, learning a trade/skill, reading to learn earning a computer language, putting your consciousness in the Singularity, etc.), none of which require breathing. Do you now realise the embarrassment of being out in public breathing?
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:02:47 PM
At 12/31/2014 4:52:36 PM, SebUK wrote:
There seems to be a religious following of RMon DDO. I always get criticized and ignored when I make this point within threads, so I'm going to flesh-out my point here. There are usually at dozens of RM loyalists on DDO at any time. My question to the people who serve him is: have you really nothing better to do?

I mean, could you not find something better to do than to express love towards RM in and out for days on upon of which generates nothing of serious value? What do you produce by having googlehungouts with him? Could not your mental energy be directed better into something that is:

1) Productive

2) Is actually difficult to achieve, thereby granting you a better feeling once completed

Honestly, RM is nothing more than a time-sink for people who have boring lives. I can understand the odd prayer towards RM every several months, but by glorifying him this frequently is indicative of a life wasting.

Just think of all the possibilities life have to offer (e.g. travelling, learning a trade/skill, reading to learn earning a computer language, putting your consciousness in the Singularity, etc.), none of which require breathing. Do you now realise the embarrassment of being out in public breathing?

Badam boop
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:04:54 PM
He is a rather fascinating individual, actually.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 5:58:22 PM
He needs to lay off of /pol/. It once was a great place, not any more.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 6:20:28 PM
At 12/31/2014 5:04:54 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
He is a rather fascinating individual, actually.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.