Jump to topic:

HAPPY NEW YEAR nac

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 7:24:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, almost new year for some, and for other's it's been 2015 for a while now....i still have a few hours left myself, until it's actually New Year's.

Anyone have any New Year resolutions? Completed ones from last year? Ones you want to extend?

Anyway.... HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVES <3 <3 <3 ILY ALL YOU GUYS FOR BEING SUCH AMAZEBALLS PEEPS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE!!!!!! You guys are like family to me <3 *sniffles* *wipes away imaginary tear*

Good bye 2014, and 2015 here we come! XD
I may or may not be a cat
Complicated_Mind
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:40:32 PM
At 12/31/2014 7:24:42 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Well, almost new year for some, and for other's it's been 2015 for a while now....i still have a few hours left myself, until it's actually New Year's.

Anyone have any New Year resolutions? Completed ones from last year? Ones you want to extend?

Anyway.... HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVES <3 <3 <3 ILY ALL YOU GUYS FOR BEING SUCH AMAZEBALLS PEEPS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE!!!!!! You guys are like family to me <3 *sniffles* *wipes away imaginary tear*

1. Exercise more. Being fit one day is a dream of mine lol.

2. Get outside more and explore (hike, travel etc.).

3. Join an after school club and STICK with it.

4. Volunteer for many reasons: for the experiences, for the work ethic, possibky to help those who need it, and it diesn't hurt that itlooks good on apps (I'm assuming, lol).

5. Be a bit more extroverted. Maybe I'll start to like having friends, lol. Get closer with my friends, I guess. Appreciate the few that I have. Try to get more through clubs and stuff, and only get into friendships I genuinely want to be in, etc.

6. Learn as I live life. Become wiser. Gain knowledge/become more intelligent.

7. Stress a bit less, enjoy my teenage years more.

8. Build my self-esteem.

9. Try to make the right choices regarding my high school plan and what classes to take. (I have the option to go to community college two years early, but don't know if I'm ready. How many AP classes is too much. Is AVID worth it despite me hating it etc., etc.).

10. Figure out my life ambitions and sort them out. I want to know my truest passion. I have no idea what I want to do with my life yet, and want to know. This ties into my worrying too much, lol.

11. And, of course, get good grades.

With this many goals, I'm sure I'll achieve some of them for sure! :). Nice to meet you, btw.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 8:50:12 PM

My New Years resolution is to get a C in English and Maths so I will never have to study the two subjects ever again in my life.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:09:55 PM
At 12/31/2014 9:40:32 PM, Complicated_Mind wrote:

Definitely smart.... i would too, if i weren't so lazy XD
Love nature, just hate exercising :P
DEBATE!
4. Volunteer for many reasons: for the experiences, for the work ethic, possibky to help those who need it, and it diesn't hurt that itlooks good on apps (I'm assuming, lol).
I need to volunteer more too
5. Be a bit more extroverted. Maybe I'll start to like having friends, lol. Get closer with my friends, I guess. Appreciate the few that I have. Try to get more through clubs and stuff, and only get into friendships I genuinely want to be in, etc.
Lol what is this madness you call friendship? I thought everyone just lived behind computers :P
If only i had less controlling parents, i could do this too XD
I wish i could, unfortunately, my life rn is a big ball of stress
8. Build my self-esteem.
^^^
9. Try to make the right choices regarding my high school plan and what classes to take. (I have the option to go to community college two years early, but don't know if I'm ready. How many AP classes is too much. Is AVID worth it despite me hating it etc., etc.).
That's really smart :D There is no such thing as too many AP classes on a resume. If you know you can handle them, go for it! :D Idk what AVID is, but if it's not something youre interested in, don't do it. Follow your dreams!
10. Figure out my life ambitions and sort them out. I want to know my truest passion. I have no idea what I want to do with my life yet, and want to know. This ties into my worrying too much, lol.
Lol you'll get there sooner or later, youre only in high school. You don't need to worry that much until youre like about to graduate. If you already have everything planned out though, props to you, cuz that's great for knowing what you want and what you need to do to achieve those goals :D
(or be Asian XD)
With this many goals, I'm sure I'll achieve some of them for sure! :). Nice to meet you, btw.
I'm sure you'll achieve most if not all of them. They don't seem too difficult if you put your mind to it :) Nice to meet you too! :P
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:11:27 PM
At 1/1/2015 8:50:12 PM, SebUK wrote:

My New Years resolution is to get a C in English and Maths so I will never have to study the two subjects ever again in my life.

Lol good idea XD
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:11:58 PM

Lol good idea XD

unfortunately, they'll both stick with you for the rest of your life, soooo.....
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:24:09 PM
At 1/1/2015 9:11:58 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Lol good idea XD

unfortunately, they'll both stick with you for the rest of your life, soooo.....

I don't mind English as much as maths but even so I only need to know basic math , which I already know as I get Ds in it . I'll need math but I won't have to study it for 5+ hours a week or so
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:41:51 PM
At 1/1/2015 9:24:09 PM, SebUK wrote:

Lol good idea XD

I don't mind English as much as maths but even so I only need to know basic math , which I already know as I get Ds in it . I'll need math but I won't have to study it for 5+ hours a week or so

that's pretty true.... unless you go into a profession that requires certain types of math, tbh, i dont see why we need to take extra math classes if we dont even need them lol
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:45:06 PM
At 1/1/2015 9:41:51 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Lol good idea XD

that's pretty true.... unless you go into a profession that requires certain types of math, tbh, i dont see why we need to take extra math classes if we dont even need them lol

Nah I want to work for a political party .
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:46:48 PM
At 1/1/2015 9:45:06 PM, SebUK wrote:

Lol good idea XD

OHHHHHHHHHHHH so you won't really have to learn anything much, except how to use your words prettily, huh? :P Lol jkjk XD
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 9:52:11 PM
At 1/1/2015 9:46:48 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Lol good idea XD

OHHHHHHHHHHHH so you won't really have to learn anything much, except how to use your words prettily, huh? :P Lol jkjk XD

*turns on British accent mode* Madam, this may have not occurred to you , but I am in fact a master at the art of sharing my knowledge with the world in a manner that shows respectable conduct and unquestionable intellectual ability to process and analyse information presented. - *turns it off* . Well I would like to study politics next year as a qualification so I just hope to get a good grade in it .
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 10:13:36 PM
At 1/1/2015 9:52:11 PM, SebUK wrote:

Lol good idea XD

*turns on British accent mode* Madam, this may have not occurred to you , but I am in fact a master at the art of sharing my knowledge with the world in a manner that shows respectable conduct and unquestionable intellectual ability to process and analyse information presented. - *turns it off* .

Tl;dr-- i'm a great bullshitter

Well I would like to study politics next year as a qualification so I just hope to get a good grade in it .

If you work on it and you really like it, i'm sure you'll do fine :D
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 10:19:32 PM

1. Stop procrastinating so much

2. Go to sleep before midnight

3. Get to the top of the forum leaderboard by the end of this year

4. Become the #2 DDO troll (the Bench will eternally prevail)

5. Start more music debates and battles

6. Get to six feet by 2016 :3

7. Stop being so annoying

8. Beat someone with at least 4k Elo in a debate

9. Get to 3k Elo

10. Finish Warped by the end of the year

11. Start a new fanfic

12. Leave DDO (unless I will be sorely missed :3)
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 10:21:36 PM
At 1/1/2015 10:13:36 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Lol good idea XD

*turns on British accent mode* Madam, this may have not occurred to you , but I am in fact a master at the art of sharing my knowledge with the world in a manner that shows respectable conduct and unquestionable intellectual ability to process and analyse information presented. - *turns it off* .

Well I would like to study politics next year as a qualification so I just hope to get a good grade in it .

Yeah well the course it's pretty easy , The second year I could probably already pass and the first year of the course is just understanding government structure in Britain which I don't think will be too hard. - just me blabbering and stroking my ego.
Complicated_Mind
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 11:00:46 PM
At 1/1/2015 9:09:55 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

DEBATE!
Lol what is this madness you call friendship? I thought everyone just lived behind computers :P

I lucked out big time with my parents. Both are very chill, even my Asian mom! Lol.

8. Build my self-esteem.
^^^
That's really smart :D There is no such thing as too many AP classes on a resume. If you know you can handle them, go for it! :D Idk what AVID is, but if it's not something youre interested in, don't do it. Follow your dreams!

Yeah, I'm thinking of taking the one AP class offered to sophomores at my school next year (AP World History) as I like learning about other cultures, but I hear there's loads and LOADS of homework, and I have a procrasination issue I am trying to overcome. Thanks for the support, though! :). World History sounds awesome. Worst comes to worse I'll just take Pre-AP World next year, then tackle the AP classes junior and senior years.

Unless I decide to go to college early... but that's for another discussion.

But deciding whether or not I want to get my associates degree along with my high school diploma sounds endearing, but it would probably be better for me mentally to just stay in the high school environment for the four years with lots of AP classes. But seriously an associates degree at 18 would be pretty epic. Take that route, and no AP classes, but I'm thinking AP classes are totes hard so that'd look good on apps, and if I pass the test I'd get college credit, but I'd get MORE college credit if I take the other route.

#firstworldproblems.

Lol you'll get there sooner or later, youre only in high school. You don't need to worry that much until youre like about to graduate. If you already have everything planned out though, props to you, cuz that's great for knowing what you want and what you need to do to achieve those goals :D
(or be Asian XD)

Already half covered. :P My mom is full fledged South Korean, so good grades are in my nature, lol XD. I have a 3.8, and if I study hard enough and do good on my Finals I'll have a 4.0! But I have a B+ that's stressing me out. My sanity will depend on the finals if I want to bring it up to an A. I hate proofs. :/. I can't stand bad grades.

I'm sure you'll achieve most if not all of them. They don't seem too difficult if you put your mind to it :) Nice to meet you too! :P

Thanks! Good luck with your goals, too! Sorry for rambling, but it's nice to ramble occasionally. I'm a natural worrier as you can see.
Complicated_Mind
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 11:04:20 PM

Lol good idea XD

Which political party?
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 11:09:50 PM
At 1/1/2015 11:04:20 PM, Complicated_Mind wrote:

Lol good idea XD

Which political party?

If Libertarianism grows , than the Libertarian party if it doesn't I will have to work for UKIP.
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 11:15:41 AM
At 1/1/2015 10:19:32 PM, RevNge wrote:

1. Stop procrastinating so much
LOL
2. Go to sleep before midnight
Yeah, right haha
3. Get to the top of the forum leaderboard by the end of this year
More probable....
4. Become the #2 DDO troll (the Bench will eternally prevail)
you have a lot of competition
5. Start more music debates and battles
to get more debates in?
6. Get to six feet by 2016 :3
You'll get there... all guys hit a growth spurt around your age anyway
7. Stop being so annoying
LOOOOL
8. Beat someone with at least 4k Elo in a debate
Elo isnt the best measuring there is....
9. Get to 3k Elo
Why does it matter?
10. Finish Warped by the end of the year
Is that a book?
11. Start a new fanfic
Do you have one already?
12. Leave DDO (unless I will be sorely missed :3)
Pffft, impossible XD
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 11:18:47 AM
At 1/1/2015 10:21:36 PM, SebUK wrote:
At 1/1/2015 10:13:36 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

Lol good idea XD

Yeah well the course it's pretty easy , The second year I could probably already pass and the first year of the course is just understanding government structure in Britain which I don't think will be too hard. - just me blabbering and stroking my ego.

Lol yeah, shouldnt be too hard, right? XD
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 11:23:33 AM
You could probably divide my post count by 3 though, to even us out in terms of modes of relaying ideas.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 11:24:07 AM
At 1/2/2015 11:23:33 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
You could probably divide my post count by 3 though, to even us out in terms of modes of relaying ideas.

Or 2.
3?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 11:28:15 AM
I just realised how funny the topics vs. posts count in the leaderboard is lol

WSA, Geo, and Mikal lmfao
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 11:33:27 AM
At 1/1/2015 11:00:46 PM, Complicated_Mind wrote:
At 1/1/2015 9:09:55 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

DEBATE!

I lucked out big time with my parents. Both are very chill, even my Asian mom! Lol.
NO FAIRRRRR
8. Build my self-esteem.
^^^

Yeah, I'm thinking of taking the one AP class offered to sophomores at my school next year (AP World History) as I like learning about other cultures, but I hear there's loads and LOADS of homework, and I have a procrasination issue I am trying to overcome. Thanks for the support, though! :). World History sounds awesome. Worst comes to worse I'll just take Pre-AP World next year, then tackle the AP classes junior and senior years.
LOL i procrastinate wayyyy too much too, but i somehow manage to get by XD
Unless I decide to go to college early... but that's for another discussion.
Are you planning on skipping a grade or something?
But deciding whether or not I want to get my associates degree along with my high school diploma sounds endearing, but it would probably be better for me mentally to just stay in the high school environment for the four years with lots of AP classes. But seriously an associates degree at 18 would be pretty epic. Take that route, and no AP classes, but I'm thinking AP classes are totes hard so that'd look good on apps, and if I pass the test I'd get college credit, but I'd get MORE college credit if I take the other route.
Then again, you would be really stressed doing both; but the results would be pretty freakin badass XD
#firstworldproblems.
ikr
(or be Asian XD)

Already half covered. :P My mom is full fledged South Korean, so good grades are in my nature, lol XD. I have a 3.8, and if I study hard enough and do good on my Finals I'll have a 4.0! But I have a B+ that's stressing me out. My sanity will depend on the finals if I want to bring it up to an A. I hate proofs. :/. I can't stand bad grades.
I know how you feel lol i feel ya man, i feel ya

Thanks! Good luck with your goals, too! Sorry for rambling, but it's nice to ramble occasionally. I'm a natural worrier as you can see.

Lol i know what you mean, i'm the same way sometimes XD
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 11:38:05 AM
At 1/2/2015 11:21:27 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'm thereabouts top of the forum leaderboard really, across all my accounts.

lol i didnt even realize you were spamming in this thread until i actually scrolled through it haha
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 11:39:11 AM
At 1/2/2015 11:38:05 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:

lol i didnt even realize you were spamming in this thread until i actually scrolled through it haha

Pft. :P
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 12:06:32 PM
At 1/2/2015 11:39:11 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

youll have to spam more than that if you wanna get to the top XD
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2015 12:07:57 PM
At 1/2/2015 12:06:32 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 1/2/2015 11:39:11 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

youll have to spam more than that if you wanna get to the top XD

I don't. :P
I am looking forward to my 10k though, for some reason which escapes me.