Jump to topic:

Petition For Sponsored Debates Sticky!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 11:57:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So here is the idea, we have a sticky for Sponsored Debates where a debate can be posted, but this debate will be special. So I was thinking this: a member who reads a debate and likes it, can be requested to nominate the competitors debates into the sponsored thread. This debate furthermore needs 3 sponsors. Also I add in a very little introduction to the debate.

So I may post the link like this:

www.debate.org/randomdebate

Proposition: X, Opposition: Y

Motion: ABC

This is an important debate because....very good...I'm saxy and I know it (not this part) :p.

Nominated by Ajab

Sponsored by: Mikal, whiteflame, 1ThatUser

This can also be increased to 5 sponsors. This way we'll have a place where "better" debates can be posted, and shared. I think this is a good idea, and I would like the new administration to do this.

1. Ajab
ad infinitum
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 8:43:25 PM
At 1/1/2015 11:57:28 AM, Ajabi wrote:
So here is the idea, we have a sticky for Sponsored Debates where a debate can be posted, but this debate will be special. So I was thinking this: a member who reads a debate and likes it, can be requested to nominate the competitors debates into the sponsored thread. This debate furthermore needs 3 sponsors. Also I add in a very little introduction to the debate.

This is an important debate because....very good...I'm saxy and I know it (not this part) :p.

Nominated by Ajab

This can also be increased to 5 sponsors. This way we'll have a place where "better" debates can be posted, and shared. I think this is a good idea, and I would like the new administration to do this.

1. Ajab
2. SebUK
ad infinitum
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 11:42:35 PM
At 1/1/2015 8:43:25 PM, SebUK wrote:
At 1/1/2015 11:57:28 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Nominated by Ajab

1. Ajab
2. SebUK
3. That1User
ad infinitum
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire