What happened to Imabench?

That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:47:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/3/2015 9:46:14 PM, PapaNolan wrote:
Why has Imabench gotten his account closed? I heard that it had something to do with Zaorette.

He sexually harassed Zaorette and got a temporary ban for it.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
PapaNolan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:49:00 PM
At 1/3/2015 9:47:26 PM, That1User wrote:
Why has Imabench gotten his account closed? I heard that it had something to do with Zaorette.

What did he say?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:50:06 PM

Sounds standard for Ima. Surprised he was allowed to remain VP after all the crap they gave Mirza for a trivial incident way in the past yet the VP goes around sexually harrassing his constituents. Pretty pathetic on Mikal's part to allow him to keep his position.

Unless he's been booted from the admin without my knowledge.
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:51:22 PM
At 1/3/2015 9:49:00 PM, PapaNolan wrote:

What did he say?

He said sexually explicit things that were so bad that the forum was deleted.
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:52:22 PM
At 1/3/2015 9:50:06 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Sounds standard for Ima. Surprised he was allowed to remain VP after all the crap they gave Mirza for a trivial incident way in the past yet the VP goes around sexually harrassing his constituents. Pretty pathetic on Mikal's part to allow him to keep his position.

Ima usually behaves likes this? I have no words. At least he was punished. And I agree, Mikal's decision to make Ima his VP was a poor choice.
R13; Marcus Aurelius
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:53:18 PM
At 1/3/2015 9:52:22 PM, That1User wrote:

Ima usually behaves likes this? I have no words. At least he was punished. And I agree, Mikal's decision to make Ima his VP was a poor choice.

Yeah, he's told users to kill themselves in the past. He has a long history of vastly over-the-line behavior.
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:54:33 PM
At 1/3/2015 9:53:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Yeah, he's told users to kill themselves in the past. He has a long history of vastly over-the-line behavior.

That's horrible. It seems he should be permantly banned.
R13; Marcus Aurelius
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:55:43 PM
At 1/3/2015 9:54:33 PM, That1User wrote:

Eh, he's done a lot of good too. He just has a temper. This temp ban is good for him but I think he should resign from the current administration as well.
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 9:56:39 PM
At 1/3/2015 9:55:43 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Eh, he's done a lot of good too. He just has a temper. This temp ban is good for him but I think he should resign from the current administration as well.

Hmm... I guess people are a mixture of good and bad. I agree, this is the appropriate course of action.
R13; Marcus Aurelius
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:00:04 PM
It's likely that his conduct was just due to flared tempers. He's probably regretting it right now, so whenever he serves his time and comes back we should just forget it ever happened.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:00:29 PM
He'll be back in just a few days, best to just massage him then, rather than stir up trouble while he's away.

And no, I do not agree with his recent behavior, even if on balance, I will still readily defend his overall contributions to this site.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:01:10 PM

I've done equally bad things. Ive incited rage wars in the religion forums, made drama to make it, got into flame wars for the hell of it and I still contribute quite alot. The position means to much to him, I have no desire to ask him to resign. I hope the temp ban is a wake up call as far as over the top conduct but if it's not and he gets perma banned or something bluesteel will take over as VP
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:03:01 PM
At 1/3/2015 10:01:10 PM, Mikal wrote:

I've done equally bad things. Ive incited rage wars in the religion forums, made drama to make it, got into flame wars for the hell of it and I still contribute quite alot. The position means to much to him, I have no desire to ask him to resign. I hope the temp ban is a wake up call as far as over the top conduct but if it's not and he gets perma banned or something bluesteel will take over as VP

I mean if you think the temp ban is enough... just find it interesting that he harped on Mirza's past conduct then pulls this right after he gets into "office" (so to speak). And the past is all fine and dandy but if you did those things while you were president I'd probably want you to resign too, just for the record.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:05:30 PM
At 1/3/2015 10:03:01 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I mean if you think the temp ban is enough... just find it interesting that he harped on Mirza's past conduct then pulls this right after he gets into "office" (so to speak). And the past is all fine and dandy but if you did those things while you were president I'd probably want you to resign too, just for the record.

Lol I have half the site calling for my impeachment, peoples thoughts of me is hardly a factor in what I do. I intend to keep to my promises despite the unpopularity of some of them. I would never directly assault people the way he does though, I booted BOT from the admin for the same reason. After pending a convo with airmax, if he shows that he cannot continue to behave civilly that may be a convo to have.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:11:32 PM
At 1/3/2015 10:05:30 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 1/3/2015 10:03:01 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Lol I have half the site calling for my impeachment, peoples thoughts of me is hardly a factor in what I do. I intend to keep to my promises despite the unpopularity of some of them. I would never directly assault people the way he does though, I booted BOT from the admin for the same reason. After pending a convo with airmax, if he shows that he cannot continue to behave civilly that may be a convo to have.

I don't think you have "half the site." From what I've seen it is only a handful of loud individuals. Like the first thread that called for it? A single person, then a bunch of people clearly joking followed suit. But only one person was serious.

Heck, even when whoever brought up the old thread for the "impeachment process" not a single person actually contacted me to try and start anything, and there was a good time frame before Airmax cleared that up.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:44:36 PM
At 1/3/2015 9:51:22 PM, That1User wrote:

What did he say?

I created that forum. Airmax had NO RIGHT to take it away from me.

Imma get bann'd aint i

i love u airmax u r awesome

don't banhmmr me :)

JK
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:47:00 PM
At 1/3/2015 10:44:36 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

What did he say?

I created that forum. Airmax had NO RIGHT to take it away from me.

Imma get bann'd aint i

i love u airmax u r awesome

don't banhmmr me :)

JK

http://img0.joyreactor.cc...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:52:13 PM
Ironically, Sexual Harassment legal stuff was being advertised on a pop-up above this thread just a few seconds ago.

The DDO Blog:

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 10:55:26 PM
At 1/3/2015 10:52:13 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Ironically, Sexual Harassment legal stuff was being advertised on a pop-up above this thread just a few seconds ago.

I knows what we are doing to have targeting advertisements. For the last 4 months there has been mostly football ads on mine.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 11:04:20 PM
At 1/3/2015 10:55:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I knows what we are doing to have targeting advertisements. For the last 4 months there has been mostly football ads on mine.

I have not been a perpetrator of sexual harassment, nor have I been a victim of sexual harassment.

The DDO Blog:

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 11:05:24 PM
At 1/3/2015 11:04:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I have not been a perpetrator of sexual harassment, nor have I been a victim of sexual harassment.

Wait, is there an ad that says "have you perpetrated sexual harassment? Click here!"?
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 11:23:00 PM
At 1/3/2015 11:05:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Wait, is there an ad that says "have you perpetrated sexual harassment? Click here!"?

Well, judging in the fact that I saw it... Yes.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 11:35:50 PM
At 1/3/2015 11:23:00 PM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/3/2015 11:05:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Well, judging in the fact that I saw it... Yes.

Did you click it?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 11:37:09 PM
At 1/3/2015 11:36:09 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
With under two weeks, both the president and vice president managed to get involved in major scandals. Fail

http://s521.photobucket.com...
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 11:38:33 PM
At 1/3/2015 11:37:09 PM, Mikal wrote:
With under two weeks, both the president and vice president managed to get involved in major scandals. Fail

Do you actually think you're funny?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 11:38:46 PM
At 1/3/2015 11:38:33 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 1/3/2015 11:37:09 PM, Mikal wrote:

Do you actually think you're funny?

https://www.youtube.com...
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2015 11:40:21 PM

What did he say?

Please be more specific.