Total Posts:109|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

to all the children on the site

Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:21:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

You lost your temper and said something unjust on the internet? Join the club, we've got jackets.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:27:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

No, you're right. Not all are.
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:28:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Maybe I didn't try hard enough.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:31:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:28:20 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Maybe I didn't try hard enough.

If you are try to be annoying, it would't quite be inherent.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:36:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:21:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

You lost your temper and said something unjust on the internet? Join the club, we've got jackets.

yay
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:45:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?

RM and STALIN
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:45:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:45:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?

RM and STALIN

LOL

Wait...they're both under 18?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:46:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:45:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?

RM and STALIN

RM was over 18? He didn't look it from videos.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:47:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
... no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

i am 12 please help i am so confused

firs you hate me now you say vilify and confusing words that dont make sense what does this mean

i feel abused this isnt right stop pelase
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:51:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:46:28 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:45:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?

RM and STALIN

RM was over 18? He didn't look it from videos.

No. The kids are usually the most well behaved. There were two noteworthy exceptions to that rule: RM (about 16 I think) and STALIN (maybe 14?).

But usually, the worst offenders other than those two are over 18...
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:51:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:45:57 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:45:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?

RM and STALIN

LOL

Wait...they're both under 18?

Yeah. Stalin was 14ish and RM was apx 16.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:53:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:51:42 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:45:57 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:45:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?

RM and STALIN

LOL

Wait...they're both under 18?

Yeah. Stalin was 14ish and RM was apx 16.

.-.

Wat.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:55:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Calling someone a "child" or "children" just because you may have some minor disagreements isn't exactly a way to display your own adulthood.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:55:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:47:41 PM, Conservative101 wrote:
Define child. Are 17-year-olds children?

If under 18, then child. If 18 or over, adult (read: not a child).
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:56:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:55:11 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Calling someone a "child" or "children" just because you may have some minor disagreements isn't exactly a way to display your own adulthood.

That is pretty much the quote of the night right there. Very well said.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
Wylted
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:57:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

Now that you realize minors are on the site will you take down that pornographic avatar?
Wylted
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:59:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

Come on Cassie and Bubba the clown aren't that bad.
Wylted
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 6:59:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:45:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?

RM and STALIN

Ignore my last comment, I jumped to conclusions.
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:01:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:59:03 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

Come on Cassie and Bubba the clown aren't that bad.

Cassie is 16, and Bubba is probably 12-13. Insofar as they're not listed among my "exceptions" I'm not sure how you could conclude that I meant that they were "bad."
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:01:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 6:59:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:45:14 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:44:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:43:03 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:28:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:27:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:26:41 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/4/2015 6:09:29 PM, Garbanza wrote:
I few weeks ago, I said you should all be banned, and that was a stupid thing to say, and I take it back. People can't help being the age they are, and just because there were a few annoying children is no excuse for vilifying an entire category of people. Sorry!

The minors on this site are not inherently annoying.

Actually, the kids on here tend to be some of the more well behaved members. The most frequently trouble making members are usually not kids... Granted, there are some exceptions (two come to mind), but on balance most of the seriously bad members are over the age of 18.

T_T

Y u hate meh

lol you're not one of the two exceptions... both of the exceptions have been banned.

Oh, really? XD

Who are they?

RM and STALIN

Ignore my last comment, I jumped to conclusions.

Ah, well I typed the response before I saw this so... yeah.

The worst members we've ever had, though, have definitely been over 18.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:08:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/4/2015 7:01:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
It was just a joke.

Yeah... my sense of humor is pretty fvcked. It's dark, dry and... yeah....
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.
YYW
Posts: 37,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2015 7:09:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That's the reason I like grumpycat so much... my fvcked sense of humor. It's not that I think grumpycat is cute or adorable, although she is, so much as the expression on her face perfectly encapsulates how I am a lot of the time.
: At 1/11/2017 2:38:28 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
: : At 1/10/2017 11:06:32 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
: : How do we lessen the amount of sexual harassment on this site?
:
: Ban thett3 and YYW.