Jump to topic:

Here's An Idea:

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:41:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Just stop talking about the Presidency for a bit. Don't talk about saving it, don't talk about abolishing it, and don't talk about who'd make a good candidate.

Go chill the hell out for a few hours or more, everyone...it will help you. Do something else...rabb.it; mafia on G+: do anything but talk about this.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:42:20 PM
At 1/5/2015 4:41:04 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Just stop talking about the Presidency for a bit. Don't talk about saving it, don't talk about abolishing it, and don't talk about who'd make a good candidate.

Go chill the hell out for a few hours or more, everyone...it will help you. Do something else...rabb.it; mafia on G+: do anything but talk about this.

Took the words right out of my mouth
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:44:58 PM

This kid gets it.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:46:15 PM

http://www.debate.org...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:46:57 PM
At 1/5/2015 4:46:15 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Go away Bubba.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:52:23 PM
At 1/5/2015 4:46:57 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Go away Bubba.

Because saying the name of my old account will totally ward me off life some magic enchantment. Right.

The DDO Blog:

LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:53:38 PM

Don't tell others to do things unless you have reason why what they are doing is wrong.
Just before you die will you remember a life of your smile changing the world or of the world changing your smile?
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:54:10 PM
At 1/5/2015 4:52:23 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 1/5/2015 4:46:57 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Go away Bubba.

Because saying the name of my old account will totally ward me off life some magic enchantment. Right.

;)
Just before you die will you remember a life of your smile changing the world or of the world changing your smile?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:55:10 PM
At 1/5/2015 4:53:38 PM, LayersofLols wrote:

Don't tell others to do things unless you have reason why what they are doing is wrong.

He's right though. Unless you haven't been paying attention, but the election and the weeks following have had the most drama I've ever seen in DDO, and its stupid drama. So all this talk about is just fueling the inferno.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:56:06 PM
At 1/5/2015 4:55:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

He's right though. Unless you haven't been paying attention, but the election and the weeks following have had the most drama I've ever seen in DDO, and its stupid drama. So all this talk about is just fueling the inferno.

Drama is what keeps this site alive, lack of it is what we would describe as 'dead periods'. :)
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:57:10 PM

When the Presidency disappears there will be a noticeable decline in the amount of drama.

The DDO Blog:

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:00:50 PM
Whose alt is Layersoflols?

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:01:22 PM
At 1/5/2015 5:00:50 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

RM, probably.

The DDO Blog:

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:02:14 PM
At 1/5/2015 5:01:22 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

RM, probably.

That's what I guessed...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:04:16 PM
At 1/5/2015 5:02:14 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/5/2015 5:01:22 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

RM, probably.

That's what I guessed...

Lol
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:05:16 PM

It could be that Absentia fellow.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:15:31 PM
At 1/5/2015 4:56:06 PM, LayersofLols wrote:

Drama is what keeps this site alive, lack of it is what we would describe as 'dead periods'. :)

You call it a dead period. I call it peace and quiet where people aren't constantly flaming each other. If you want drama go watch Game of Thrones.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:16:20 PM

Oh yeah, swing that 3-day-old stick of yours around. Such a man.
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:25:59 PM
At 1/5/2015 5:16:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Was this supposed to be funny, offensive or dumb?
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:26:37 PM
At 1/5/2015 5:15:31 PM, Zaradi wrote:

You call it a dead period. I call it peace and quiet where people aren't constantly flaming each other. If you want drama go watch Game of Thrones.

Peace is nice, quiet is not.
darthebearnc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 5:27:10 PM

Good idea
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:21:13 PM
At 1/5/2015 5:26:37 PM, LayersofLols wrote:

Peace is quiet.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:21:37 PM
At 1/5/2015 5:25:59 PM, LayersofLols wrote:

Whichever you would dislike the most.
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:24:26 PM
At 1/5/2015 6:21:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Peace is quiet.

One is a physical level of volume, the other is a state of mind.
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:25:01 PM
At 1/5/2015 6:21:37 PM, Zaradi wrote:

None, I love them all.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:25:08 PM
At 1/5/2015 6:24:26 PM, LayersofLols wrote:

Peace is quiet.

Thank you Merriam Webster, I wasn't aware of the literal definitions of the words.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:25:48 PM
At 1/5/2015 6:25:01 PM, LayersofLols wrote:

None, I love them all.

You love being offensive? SO DO I! We should go make some racist polls together sometime!
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:25:56 PM
At 1/5/2015 6:25:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Peace is quiet.

Thank you Merriam Webster, I wasn't aware of the literal definitions of the words.

There's a lot you aren't aware of, dearest Zaradi.
LayersofLols
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:26:27 PM
At 1/5/2015 6:25:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/5/2015 6:25:01 PM, LayersofLols wrote:

None, I love them all.

You love being offensive? SO DO I! We should go make some racist polls together sometime!

Sure thing, bro.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 6:27:05 PM
At 1/5/2015 6:25:56 PM, LayersofLols wrote:
At 1/5/2015 6:25:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Peace is quiet.

There's a lot you aren't aware of, dearest Zaradi.

Quite true. Here's one: how someone can reach the level of stupidity that you've displayed on this site in merely three days. Like, that's STALIN-level dumb.