Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

A message from rev

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:30:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
'I'm sorry. I can't hide from you all any longer. I love you Seventh. But goodbye."-romanii
http://www.debate.org...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:32:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:30:56 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
'I'm sorry. I can't hide from you all any longer. I love you Seventh. But goodbye."-romanii
http://www.debate.org...

The heck

This is disappointing
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:35:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
First to note- rev asked me to do this so he could try his hand at trolling.
Secondly, rev, protect your balls when you get back... Angel isn't happy... She's FAR from happy... very, very far...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:51:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.

Uhhhhhhh.................. Rev isn't romanii. 0.o
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:53:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:51:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.

Uhhhhhhh.................. Rev isn't romanii. 0.o

Oh, cool. Then none of that applies
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:53:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:51:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.

Uhhhhhhh.................. Rev isn't romanii. 0.o

That's right. He isn't ;)
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:01:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:35:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
First to note- rev asked me to do this so he could try his hand at trolling.
Yeah, that [Censored by the DDO Elite] is gonna die....
Secondly, rev, protect your balls when you get back... Angel isn't happy... She's FAR from happy... very, very far...
Rev, I know you're reading this, so I just want you to know that when you're back, you will have knives and acid and goats and glue and fishingline and needles and chains and water and blindfolds and batteries and lemons and much, much more to deal with.....

...And trust me, you will not enjoy what i have in mind. Have fun being away, cuz when you come back, it will not be pretty.... *evil crazy laughter*
I may or may not be a cat
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:03:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:30:56 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
'I'm sorry. I can't hide from you all any longer. I love you Seventh. But goodbye."-romanii
http://www.debate.org...

if rev is romanii i'm quitting ddo
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:04:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:03:06 PM, debatability wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:30:56 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
'I'm sorry. I can't hide from you all any longer. I love you Seventh. But goodbye."-romanii
http://www.debate.org...

if rev is romanii i'm quitting ddo

He was trolling, that little [Censored by DDO Elite]

It's okay, Liz, deep breaths, don't quit on me now....
I may or may not be a cat
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:15:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:51:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.

Uhhhhhhh.................. Rev isn't romanii. 0.o

If he was...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:20:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:35:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Secondly, rev, protect your balls when you get back... Angel isn't happy... She's FAR from happy... very, very far...

Add me to that.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:21:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What happened? I disappear for a couple hours, and I find this. What the heck happened?
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:22:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:30:56 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

How long will he be off for?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:25:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I call shenanigans. If this is true, Romanii should look into why he fetishizes the idea of himself as a middle schooler, lol
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:27:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:35:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
First to note- rev asked me to do this so he could try his hand at trolling.
Secondly, rev, protect your balls when you get back... Angel isn't happy... She's FAR from happy... very, very far...

Thanks for trying to cover for me, Annie, but I think it's time the site knew anyway...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:28:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:25:19 PM, thett3 wrote:
I call shenanigans. If this is true, Romanii should look into why he fetishizes the idea of himself as a middle schooler, lol

IIRC, Rev's real account said he was in ninth grade.
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:28:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:28:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/5/2015 9:25:19 PM, thett3 wrote:
I call shenanigans. If this is true, Romanii should look into why he fetishizes the idea of himself as a middle schooler, lol

IIRC, Rev's real account said he was in ninth grade.

you are so full of sh1t
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:29:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:27:48 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:35:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
First to note- rev asked me to do this so he could try his hand at trolling.
Secondly, rev, protect your balls when you get back... Angel isn't happy... She's FAR from happy... very, very far...

Thanks for trying to cover for me, Annie, but I think it's time the site knew anyway...

Don't leave RevNge, I'll miss you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:30:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:28:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sorry guys. :/

Yo...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:32:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:28:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
Sorry guys. :/

Not cool...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:38:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:28:55 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/5/2015 9:28:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/5/2015 9:25:19 PM, thett3 wrote:
I call shenanigans. If this is true, Romanii should look into why he fetishizes the idea of himself as a middle schooler, lol

IIRC, Rev's real account said he was in ninth grade.

you are so full of sh1t

Not the time.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:39:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:38:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/5/2015 9:28:55 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/5/2015 9:28:10 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/5/2015 9:25:19 PM, thett3 wrote:
I call shenanigans. If this is true, Romanii should look into why he fetishizes the idea of himself as a middle schooler, lol

IIRC, Rev's real account said he was in ninth grade.

you are so full of sh1t

Not the time.

I will flip out if you don't answer my PM.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 9:40:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 8:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:51:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.

Uhhhhhhh.................. Rev isn't romanii. 0.o

That's right. He isn't ;)

You knew too?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:15:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 9:40:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:51:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.

Uhhhhhhh.................. Rev isn't romanii. 0.o

That's right. He isn't ;)

You knew too?

Prove it. What was our last PM discussion about when you were Uchiha? What was our last PM discussion about when you were Romanii?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:19:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nope. If Romanii was Rev, he would've messaged me. End of story.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:19:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 10:15:05 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2015 9:40:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:51:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.

Uhhhhhhh.................. Rev isn't romanii. 0.o

That's right. He isn't ;)

You knew too?

Prove it. What was our last PM discussion about when you were Uchiha? What was our last PM discussion about when you were Romanii?

lol he's not uchiha, he was trying to troll
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:20:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/5/2015 10:19:34 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 1/5/2015 10:15:05 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/5/2015 9:40:52 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:53:04 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:51:36 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/5/2015 8:46:46 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
I had a very small suspicion when I saw one of his debates where he said that he was tired of feeling like he sucked at debate or something, but that was his only reveal into his personality.

Fine job at trolling Romanii/Rev/Madara.

I don't even know if you play piano anymore, lol.

Uhhhhhhh.................. Rev isn't romanii. 0.o

That's right. He isn't ;)

You knew too?

Prove it. What was our last PM discussion about when you were Uchiha? What was our last PM discussion about when you were Romanii?

lol he's not uchiha, he was trying to troll

I gathered that, lol.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...