Mikal just "doesn't care"

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 9:24:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Let's hear what the punk child has to say:

Some people get it, some people don't. Hate me or love me , i really don't care.

Stop acting like it is some position of real authority and stop treating your friends like crap over a pointless position. Even after I leave people are still taking shots at each other. Just from the 5 mins I have logged back on the only thing I see is " you signed up for this, and signed up for that". Dear God I don't care

Someone told me to log back in real quick to read all this, and I am leaving with a smile on my face.

I'm not leaving because I can't have fun, as some people have said. I never gave a damn about that either way.

Bench being banned was a foreseeable consequence when I took him on,

I either won the debate by majority consensus (good or bad votes) and he left the site, or I conceded and just lost my purpose to be on here to begin with which was debate. Granted he told me he was going to leave anyway, and told me conceding would not fix the heart of the problem that he saw. That is why I never did serious debates after roy, because of the same stuff and the drama that accompanied serious debates on here.

This is a place where I use to be able to log on and have fun, smile, laugh and it was worth the time I spent on here. I enjoyed logging on to hangouts to have conversations with people and play mafia, I enjoyed spamming debates with the intent to improve myself and that last election stuck a nail in that.

That leaves me where I'm at now. I can't log into the site without seeing drama. I can't debate for fun anymore.

Now there is virtually no reason for me to stay. I'm scared to do debates because every time I do debates there is fall out. I'm scared to post certain things because every time I do there is a fall out. My entire purpose for being here is lost outside of the people I care

For now, I literally have no reason to stay. I am going to log on to check messages, but I just lost everything I loved about the site and I can't find it.
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 9:40:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/6/2015 9:24:45 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
Let's hear what the punk child has to say:

Some people get it, some people don't. Hate me or love me , i really don't care.

Stop acting like it is some position of real authority and stop treating your friends like crap over a pointless position. Even after I leave people are still taking shots at each other. Just from the 5 mins I have logged back on the only thing I see is " you signed up for this, and signed up for that". Dear God I don't care

Someone told me to log back in real quick to read all this, and I am leaving with a smile on my face.

I'm not leaving because I can't have fun, as some people have said. I never gave a damn about that either way.

Bench being banned was a foreseeable consequence when I took him on,

I either won the debate by majority consensus (good or bad votes) and he left the site, or I conceded and just lost my purpose to be on here to begin with which was debate. Granted he told me he was going to leave anyway, and told me conceding would not fix the heart of the problem that he saw. That is why I never did serious debates after roy, because of the same stuff and the drama that accompanied serious debates on here.

This is a place where I use to be able to log on and have fun, smile, laugh and it was worth the time I spent on here. I enjoyed logging on to hangouts to have conversations with people and play mafia, I enjoyed spamming debates with the intent to improve myself and that last election stuck a nail in that.

That leaves me where I'm at now. I can't log into the site without seeing drama. I can't debate for fun anymore.

Now there is virtually no reason for me to stay. I'm scared to do debates because every time I do debates there is fall out. I'm scared to post certain things because every time I do there is a fall out. My entire purpose for being here is lost outside of the people I care

For now, I literally have no reason to stay. I am going to log on to check messages, but I just lost everything I loved about the site and I can't find it.

I like Mikal but he should of kept quiet. He started the drama and now is upset that there is too much drama for him to handle.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.