Jump to topic:

Sorry for no replies

Zylorarchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:21:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Took a break over Christmas, the notifications only go back so far. Most will not care for this post but... if you have seen this, and have "debated" with me on the Polls or forums, sorry if I have not responded.

By all means, post links here (of where I did not reply) and I will respond to you.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
Zylorarchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:25:54 PM
At 1/6/2015 2:22:26 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
This post.
Eh.....I don't care for it.

It's only here for those who need it. I do not like to not respond to people, it feels inconsiderate or rude.
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:27:07 PM
At 1/6/2015 2:25:54 PM, Zylorarchy wrote:
At 1/6/2015 2:22:26 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
This post.
Eh.....I don't care for it.

It's only here for those who need it. I do not like to not respond to people, it feels inconsiderate or rude.

It's a joke.
You said some people wouldn't care for it, due to not sending you a notification. I am one of them.
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:40:12 PM
At 1/6/2015 2:21:23 PM, Zylorarchy wrote:
Took a break over Christmas, the notifications only go back so far. Most will not care for this post but... if you have seen this, and have "debated" with me on the Polls or forums, sorry if I have not responded.

By all means, post links here (of where I did not reply) and I will respond to you.

You did not reply to me either.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Zylorarchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:41:46 PM
At 1/6/2015 2:40:12 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

In what post? Send me a link and I will.
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:43:25 PM
At 1/6/2015 2:41:46 PM, Zylorarchy wrote:

Look on your profile lol
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Zylorarchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:44:52 PM
At 1/6/2015 2:43:25 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

Look on your profile lol

Sorry I was being dumb and literally did that right after I replied to you here. It's a pretty sweet drawing, good to see some Dragon Ball Z inclusion there too ;)
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:48:10 PM
At 1/6/2015 2:44:52 PM, Zylorarchy wrote:

Look on your profile lol

Sorry I was being dumb and literally did that right after I replied to you here. It's a pretty sweet drawing, good to see some Dragon Ball Z inclusion there too ;)

No problem. I am glad you liked it. I plan on opening a new DV and a new PIXIV account this month with my own OC characters and maybe some fan art.
Zylorarchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 2:49:22 PM
At 1/6/2015 2:48:10 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 1/6/2015 2:44:52 PM, Zylorarchy wrote:

Look on your profile lol

No problem. I am glad you liked it. I plan on opening a new DV and a new PIXIV account this month with my own OC characters and maybe some fan art.

Nice :D