Fact is: I told you so - repeatedly

BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 3:49:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dear DDO community,

regarding the presidency of Mikal and imabench, I always said this was a bad idea, and I've been insulted for that over and over again.

Now, there you have it.

Let's now forget the people who mocked this site with their mockery of democracy, but never forget how easy it was for them.
You all who voted for Mikal, you have no one to blame but yourself. All those who voted against him, but never spoke out against him once he was instated: you have no one else to blame but yourself, either.

Those who stood up to Mikal and imabench: well done.

Let's have re-elections and move on. And this time, let's not make trolls eligible.

This site's community has paid Mikal 2100 dollars ( http://www.gofundme.com... ), and he vowed to repay the site. And he did: he repayed all those people by now abandoning them and making a joke out of this community.

So, who cares? He's just some other guy.

Let's learn from this and go ahead!
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 3:51:08 PM
At 1/6/2015 3:49:06 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
Dear DDO community,

regarding the presidency of Mikal and imabench, I always said this was a bad idea, and I've been insulted for that over and over again.

Now, there you have it.

Let's now forget the people who mocked this site with their mockery of democracy, but never forget how easy it was for them.
You all who voted for Mikal, you have no one to blame but yourself. All those who voted against him, but never spoke out against him once he was instated: you have no one else to blame but yourself, either.

Let's have re-elections and move on. And this time, let's not make trolls eligible.

This site's community has paid Mikal 2100 dollars ( http://www.gofundme.com... ), and he vowed to repay the site. And he did: he repayed all those people by now abandoning them and making a joke out of this community.

Hi Doggy Bag.
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 3:54:24 PM
At 1/6/2015 3:51:08 PM, RevNge wrote:
Hi Doggy Bag.

and I've been insulted for that over and over again.

Thanks for this lovely illustration of my case. Shame on you, and have a nice day.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 3:55:50 PM
At 1/6/2015 3:54:24 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
Hi Doggy Bag.

and I've been insulted for that over and over again.

Thanks for this lovely illustration of my case. Shame on you, and have a nice day.

Non-sequitor.
Have a nice day.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:01:26 PM
Dear DDO community,

Now, there you have it.

+ 1
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:09:42 PM

This site's community has paid Mikal 2100 dollars ( http://www.gofundme.com... ),
How did you find this page?
numberwang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:10:37 PM

Hi Doggy Bag.

If there were a HOF for typos, this would be the first inductee.
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:14:23 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:10:37 PM, numberwang wrote:

Hi Doggy Bag.

He's done that before, on purpose. And was reported for it. He's got some beef with me over my opposition to Mikal and imabench. No typo.
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:15:14 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:09:42 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

This site's community has paid Mikal 2100 dollars ( http://www.gofundme.com... ),

I was here when it was created and plastered all over the forum.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:15:47 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:15:14 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

Can you link me to that forum, please?
numberwang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:16:45 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:14:23 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

Hi Doggy Bag.

He's done that before, on purpose. And was reported for it. He's got some beef with me over my opposition to Mikal and imabench. No typo.

The first time he said it he said it was a typo, and I'm not involved/don't care about the other stuff. But the first time he said it was pretty funny whether or not it was intentional.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:17:38 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:17:10 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 1/6/2015 4:15:47 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

Why was your original account closed?

Cuz I changed my name as my post count was too high.
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:17:50 PM

It was deleted for spamming, sorry.
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:19:50 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:16:45 PM, numberwang wrote:

Hi Doggy Bag.

The first time he said it he said it was a typo, and I'm not involved/don't care about the other stuff. But the first time he said it was pretty funny whether or not it was intentional.

So what you say is calling people names in order to hurt them - intentionally or not - is funny?
I hope you'll understand why I put you on my ignore list now.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:19:56 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:17:50 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

So, you've kept that link all this time?
That's pretty messed up, and that is the reason you are insulted, not because you disagreed with Mikal as president.
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:23:30 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:19:56 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

That's pretty messed up, and that is the reason you are insulted, not because you disagreed with Mikal as president.

I don't know about YOUR browser, but mine has a history that makes proposals. I typed "Mikal" and "homeless", and the link popped up. You are not only jumping to conclusions, you are reaching desperately, and trying to read my mind, in the process calling me a liar.
Well done, you are a fine example of our species.

I am neither insulted, nor did I "keep" any link.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:25:34 PM

Hi Doggy Bag.

I stumbled onto it a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, the Bench figured it out before I did. >.>
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:27:32 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:23:30 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

I don't know about YOUR browser, but mine has a history that makes proposals. I typed "Mikal" and "homeless", and the link popped up. You are not only jumping to conclusions, you are reaching desperately, and trying to read my mind, in the process calling me a liar.

Your OP says you are insulted because of this.
And, I thought I remembered you from that thread, but I wasn't able to find it. (I, you know, clear my history occasionally).

You were hell-bent on attacking Mikal then, so I see no reason why you wouldn't have kept that link to use at your convenience.

You, sir, are the fine example of our species, and are clearly an idiot, liar, troll, or fool.
I frankly don't care which one.
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:32:26 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:27:32 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/6/2015 4:23:30 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

Your OP says you are insulted because of this.
And, I thought I remembered you from that thread, but I wasn't able to find it. (I, you know, clear my history occasionally).

You were hell-bent on attacking Mikal then, so I see no reason why you wouldn't have kept that link to use at your convenience.

You, sir, are the fine example of our species, and are clearly an idiot, liar, troll, or fool.
I frankly don't care which one.

Reported this. All of it is insulting and wrong. I didn't attack Mikal, I told him to change his life, for else the money wouldn't change a thing. And now see what he did. The money did indeed not change a thing.

And me being insulted is your imagination. I state facts. I say we forget it and move on. That's not ehat insulted people do.

Why would anyone clear their history? I have nothing to hide, and don't care enough to deliberately seek and delete specific things to delete.

You are deluded in your conclusions, and you have no manners.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 4:53:54 PM
Dear DDO community,

Now, there you have it.

Oh, Boggydag. Hear this, hear this:

The people who couldn't learn to STFU after the presidency ended and continually refuse to stop creating drama and conflict damaged the site exponentially more than Mikal did.

Degrading the site by filling with insults, criticism, and banter concerning the election creates a far more pitiful situation that anything the realistically powerless president could have ever even done.

That's the grim truth.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 5:31:28 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:53:54 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Dear DDO community,

Now, there you have it.

Oh, Boggydag. Hear this, hear this:

The people who couldn't learn to STFU after the presidency ended and continually refuse to stop creating drama and conflict damaged the site exponentially more than Mikal did.

Degrading the site by filling with insults, criticism, and banter concerning the election creates a far more pitiful situation that anything the realistically powerless president could have ever even done.

That's the grim truth.

The president is a representative, presidency is a symbol, an icon, an inspiration.
What can "power" have over that?
You see things far too bleak and grim.
The right person can make all the difference we need. The cause of all the ruckus was Mikal and imabench misrepresenting the community. We didn't have that drama before. Which gets to show just how much influence the president has.

So, the fact remains: as a community, we must now move on and be represented properly.
I say no to defeatists.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 6:21:39 PM

Hi Doggy Bag.

You reported someone for calling you Doggy Bag? When your name is "BoggyDag?"
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 6:23:20 PM
At 1/6/2015 4:19:50 PM, BoggyDag wrote:

Hi Doggy Bag.

So what you say is calling people names in order to hurt them - intentionally or not - is funny?

If it makes you feel happier, being called Doggy Bag is WAY better than the visual that came to mind when I read your name......

Boggy:

a. An area having a wet, spongy, acidic substrate composed chiefly of sphagnum moss and peat in which characteristic shrubs and herbs and sometimes trees usually grow.

b. Any of certain other wetland areas, such as a fen, having a peat substrate. Also called peat bog.

2. An area of soft, naturally waterlogged ground.

3. Chiefly British Slang A restroom or toilet.

Dag:

An Australian slang term.
A dag is technically the matted wool on a sheeps tail
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 6:26:44 PM
Dear DDO community,

Now, there you have it.

People actually gave money to him!! to the tune of $2100.00!! Man talk about gullible.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 7:37:33 PM
At 1/6/2015 6:21:39 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Hi Doggy Bag.

So, easily commited offences should not be prosecuted?
What does my name have to do with his ill intent?
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 7:44:54 PM
At 1/6/2015 6:23:20 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:

Hi Doggy Bag.

If it makes you feel happier, being called Doggy Bag is WAY better than the visual that came to mind when I read your name......

Boggy:

a. An area having a wet, spongy, acidic substrate composed chiefly of sphagnum moss and peat in which characteristic shrubs and herbs and sometimes trees usually grow.

b. Any of certain other wetland areas, such as a fen, having a peat substrate. Also called peat bog.

Dag:

Typical anglo-centrism.
BoggyDag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 7:53:46 PM
At 1/6/2015 6:23:20 PM, gingerbread-man wrote:

Hi Doggy Bag.

Boggy:

Dag:

bog means book, dag means day, and my first name is Bogdan, which means "given by God". In Danish and Bulgarian, respectively.
And this makes no difference anyway. He misspelled the name in order to hurt my feelings. Whether this succeeded, or whether the deed was easy to do, or whether the temptation was high: it was done out of ill intent. And that makes it punishable.
Not your poor imagination.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 7:59:34 PM
At 1/6/2015 7:37:33 PM, BoggyDag wrote:
At 1/6/2015 6:21:39 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Hi Doggy Bag.

So, easily commited offences should not be prosecuted?
What does my name have to do with his ill intent?

Easily offense- what? He can call you Doggy Bag lol... there's not really anything wrong with it. He's a troll, and he does not mean it. I call half the guys on here dumbasses but they know I don't mean it, so it doesn't hurt them. If you protest over "Doggy Bag" you don't have a thick enough shell to be on this site.

It's like your name is Regina Tucker, or Black Richard, or Fernando Ubadah Castrillion-Kanya. Boggy Dag is a rich joke area and you can't look me in the eye and say that you didn't expect people to call you "Doggy Bag" when you created the username.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite