I am running for president

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:23:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
G'day, mates.

I got the yarn down yonder that youse havent had an aussie mate ever as the Prime Minister? What you racist b**tards on about, ya hear? All Strayans around the world are spewing bout this. So, get out your schooners so youse will calm ya farm whilst I rattle off my TRUE BLUE AUSSIE PLATFORM.

Righto.

1) The DDO welcome screen will be "G'day, ya c**t".

2) DDO needs more pride in ya country, mate. We need to get me some more Nationalism, ya p**ck. The DDO frontpage will have the national anthem playing at all times. Coming on DDO with your sound muted will get you permanently shonked.

3) In fact, every debate will have the Australian National Anthem playing on it. Oath.

All rise: https://www.youtube.com...

4) No more immigrants, mate. Get these dogs outta my face. No more people from Edeb8. GET OUTTA ME DDO. F OFF, WE'RE FULL, YA MONGS.

5) Give ya mates a fair go, mate. We're gunna do good and give everyone on DDO trials at DDO moderator-ship. Bring ya mates. Set-up the barbie so we can burn some c**ts. Fair shake of the sauce-bottle, mate. And a fair shake of me VB when it's running dry.

6) Free kangaroos for you blokes and blokesses to get around DDO quicka. This means ya dial-up wont hog you down, and it also saves ya from having to bang it to get it working again. Mate, get some good wheels outta these kangas, mate. Just make sure to call ya mates so we can get a case or two for these b**tards.

7) Debates will now become hooning competitions. Get in ya ride and do a doughie, mate. Point categories will be:
- How many of ya mates are hanging out the windows
- Whether you have a Holden or a s**tbox (insta-forfeit for non-Australian cars)
- How many Chinese-made Australian flags you have on ya ride
- How many VBs and Tooheys you chugged before you drove

Punch the coppas in the face: https://www.youtube.com...

8) How many stuffs ya know bout cricket will give ya voting privileges. If ya don't know anything bout Don Bradman, then you're off your head, you frigging d**khead. Australia is an export country; we don't need more of you, mate.

9) Well fair dinkum on here elsewise, so if you're running ya mouth, expect a straggling to the back of Bourke.

Oh and I don't need any questions from you pencil-pushing b**tards. F off.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:32:01 AM
At 1/7/2015 6:26:47 AM, Wylted wrote:
You shouldn't come on DDO when you're drunk.

I am too young to be drinking. Therefore, I can't be drunk.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:33:51 AM
At 1/7/2015 6:32:01 AM, Zarroette wrote:

That is a persuasive argument.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:40:49 AM
At 1/7/2015 6:33:51 AM, Wylted wrote:

Haha. Tricked you ;)
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:41:38 AM
At 1/7/2015 6:23:38 AM, Zarroette wrote:
G'day, mates.

I got the yarn down yonder that youse havent had an aussie mate ever as the Prime Minister? What you racist b**tards on about, ya hear? All Strayans around the world are spewing bout this. So, get out your schooners so youse will calm ya farm whilst I rattle off my TRUE BLUE AUSSIE PLATFORM.

Righto.

2) DDO needs more pride in ya country, mate. We need to get me some more Nationalism, ya p**ck. The DDO frontpage will have the national anthem playing at all times. Coming on DDO with your sound muted will get you permanently shonked.

3) In fact, every debate will have the Australian National Anthem playing on it. Oath.

4) No more immigrants, mate. Get these dogs outta my face. No more people from Edeb8. GET OUTTA ME DDO. F OFF, WE'RE FULL, YA MONGS.

5) Give ya mates a fair go, mate. We're gunna do good and give everyone on DDO trials at DDO moderator-ship. Bring ya mates. Set-up the barbie so we can burn some c**ts. Fair shake of the sauce-bottle, mate. And a fair shake of me VB when it's running dry.

6) Free kangaroos for you blokes and blokesses to get around DDO quicka. This means ya dial-up wont hog you down, and it also saves ya from having to bang it to get it working again. Mate, get some good wheels outta these kangas, mate. Just make sure to call ya mates so we can get a case or two for these b**tards.

7) Debates will now become hooning competitions. Get in ya ride and do a doughie, mate. Point categories will be:
- Whether you have a Holden or a s**tbox (insta-forfeit for non-Australian cars)

8) How many stuffs ya know bout cricket will give ya voting privileges. If ya don't know anything bout Don Bradman, then you're off your head, you frigging d**khead. Australia is an export country; we don't need more of you, mate.

9) Well fair dinkum on here elsewise, so if you're running ya mouth, expect a straggling to the back of Bourke.

Your platform is too white.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:43:03 AM
At 1/7/2015 6:41:38 AM, Envisage wrote:
G'day, mates.

Righto.

Your platform is too white.

10) No Poms are allowed to say anything on DDO
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 6:54:44 AM
G'day, mates.

Righto.

Oh Captain my Captain!
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 8:36:45 AM
I only understood about 25% of that post. I have a feeling Aussies just make things up to drive the civilized nations crazy.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 8:41:52 AM
At 1/7/2015 8:36:45 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I only understood about 25% of that post. I have a feeling Aussies just make things up to drive the civilized nations crazy.

you sound like you believe in australia.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 8:43:11 AM
At 1/7/2015 8:41:52 AM, Cermank wrote:

Oh, when I said that they make "things" up, I obviously included the entire concept of Australia. What do you take me for, some kind of clown?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 8:45:10 AM
At 1/7/2015 8:43:11 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/7/2015 8:41:52 AM, Cermank wrote:

Oh, when I said that they make "things" up, I obviously included the entire concept of Australia. What do you take me for, some kind of clown?

You never know man, I try not to assume. like I've met otherwise perfectly reasonable people trying to convince me of its existence.

you check out tho
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 8:48:22 AM
G'day, mates.

Why can't you generally act this way?
This was funny, clever, and endearing
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:51:30 AM
G'day, mates.

Righto.

Love it!
Can't have my sound on at work. D:

https://www.youtube.com...
Love it!
Love it!
Sweet I love it!

Brilliant!
More privileges for me!

No questions here!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:56:13 AM
At 1/7/2015 8:48:22 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 3:15:57 PM
G'day, mates.

Because people who play Mafia are silly and need to be told that they are silly, silly.

Awww <3
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 4:04:09 PM
At 1/7/2015 3:15:57 PM, Zarroette wrote:
G'day, mates.

Because people who play Mafia are silly and need to be told that they are silly, silly.

It's quite sad if that is all you think I amount to, and if you think that is all I am referring to.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 5:06:27 PM
At 1/7/2015 6:33:51 AM, Wylted wrote:

In the UK I can legally drink on my parents property with their permission . The law states anybody above the age of five can drink here under these conditions .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 3:25:31 AM
At 1/7/2015 4:04:09 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
G'day, mates.

It's quite sad if that is all you think I amount to, and if you think that is all I am referring to.

Go on, then. Tell us what else you meant, unless you don't have the courage to. I'm ready for it.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 6:03:43 AM
At 1/7/2015 7:13:53 AM, Raisor wrote:
I can't believe there's no promise to crack down on ddo's organized crime problem

Lol.

I thought I'd give a rest because I've said it many times and it's probably starting to irritate people.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 6:06:49 AM

Stop ragging, crazy, obese gun owner.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 6:21:15 AM
At 1/8/2015 6:06:49 AM, Zarroette wrote:

Stop ragging, crazy, obese gun owner.

http://www.pure-spirit.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 7:40:43 AM
At 1/8/2015 3:25:31 AM, Zarroette wrote:
At 1/7/2015 4:04:09 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
G'day, mates.

Go on, then. Tell us what else you meant, unless you don't have the courage to. I'm ready for it.

It's sad that you think so high of yourself, and so low of myself, and can't see that I'm clearly referring to the lightheartedness and cleverness of the OP. That would imply most of your posts I come across are full of ire, hostility, incivility, and general bully-esque behavior.
In other words, you generally highlight your poorer qualities of which I want nothing to do with you, even if I understand why you act that way, but posts like the OP highlight your brilliance and make me want to interact with you.

I know why you are such an angry young girl, I can empathize, sympathize, and even relate. However, your relentless actions make it difficult to care about those reasons and write you off as a lost cause.
I've said before, you need to get over that baggage, or it will be a long lonely road ahead of you. If I recall correctly, you agreed with me at the time. Use that fighting spirit to not become the one who made you what you are today. Fight the inner demons, not the world.