Tell me DDO. ORG'S

johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 1:12:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tell me,

Since you joined this site, has it exceeded your expectation's or has it been drastically below par to what you had hoped.

I would be interested to see how people respond. For me personally it has been enormously disappointing and has offered a vastly small proportion of the intellectual discussion I expected. So much in-fact that instead of my knowledge having improved I think it has been degraded.

And if anybody wonders why I still frequent the site, Firstly it's because I still have high hopes it can improve, and secondly it has become a habit to pass my time during work, time I think could be better invested elsewhere for better research, knowledge and discussion.

Your thoughts please
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 1:30:30 PM
At 1/7/2015 1:12:33 PM, johnlubba wrote:
Tell me,

Since you joined this site, has it exceeded your expectation's or has it been drastically below par to what you had hoped.

I would be interested to see how people respond. For me personally it has been enormously disappointing and has offered a vastly small proportion of the intellectual discussion I expected. So much in-fact that instead of my knowledge having improved I think it has been degraded.

And if anybody wonders why I still frequent the site, Firstly it's because I still have high hopes it can improve, and secondly it has become a habit to pass my time during work, time I think could be better invested elsewhere for better research, knowledge and discussion.

Your thoughts please

It exceeded my expectations. I've learned a lot and I met amazing friends.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 1:38:31 PM
At 1/7/2015 1:30:30 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Tell me,

Your thoughts please

Glad to hear it.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 1:39:32 PM
At 1/7/2015 1:38:31 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 1/7/2015 1:30:30 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Tell me,

Your thoughts please

Glad to hear it.

(:
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam