Jump to topic:

I am running for DDO's new President.

Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 8:40:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In future posts, I will let you know my plans for DDO.
Looking for comic enthusiasts that are active in Facebook, Twitter and Google+
If that's you, message me
-Eli01
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 9:20:54 AM
At 1/8/2015 8:40:39 AM, Eli01 wrote:

I look forward to it, given you are so involved with the website, you are unaware of what happened to the current president.
http://www.debate.org...
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 9:23:39 AM
At 1/8/2015 9:20:54 AM, KhaosMage wrote:

I look forward to it, given you are so involved with the website, you are unaware of what happened to the current president.

Ahh yes that was because I was away. I had to attend a funeral. Thanks. :)
-Eli01
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 9:41:40 AM
At 1/8/2015 9:23:39 AM, Eli01 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, but that doesn't answer the question.
This was two days ago, and another thread asking the same thing one day ago, and other threads two days ago include: "mikal's final post/summary", an accusation by Ajabi via imabench that exposed this plan, and a few other mikal heavy threads.

Tell me, why should you represent Juggle when you cannot even do research to find what happened to the former/current president, which was on page three of the DDO forums? Especially because you cannot be bothered to look two days ago at any drama you missed, but are aware enough to notice a closed account, create a poll, and make a bid for the now vacant presidency.
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:00:43 AM
At 1/8/2015 9:41:40 AM, KhaosMage wrote:

This was two days ago, and another thread asking the same thing one day ago, and other threads two days ago include: "mikal's final post/summary", an accusation by Ajabi via imabench that exposed this plan, and a few other mikal heavy threads.

Tell me, why should you represent Juggle when you cannot even do research to find what happened to the former/current president, which was on page three of the DDO forums? Especially because you cannot be bothered to look two days ago at any drama you missed, but are aware enough to notice a closed account, create a poll, and make a bid for the now vacant presidency.

I seemed to have missed that. As new president I will make sure to stay up to date with the website. Also, if I am elected as president, I will make some BIG changes. Starting with a revolution. That includes changing the poll topics. Many people (including myself) make many polls about different topics. But due to the limited poll topics, they are not put in their right position. This goes for debates, opinions and forums as well.
-Eli01
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:04:15 AM

Are you serious?
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:05:50 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:04:15 AM, RevNge wrote:

Are you serious?

Yes. Is something wrong?
-Eli01
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:06:28 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:00:43 AM, Eli01 wrote:

I seemed to have missed that. As new president I will make sure to stay up to date with the website. Also, if I am elected as president, I will make some BIG changes. Starting with a revolution. That includes changing the poll topics. Many people (including myself) make many polls about different topics. But due to the limited poll topics, they are not put in their right position. This goes for debates, opinions and forums as well.

lol
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:07:32 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:06:28 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

lol

Why is that funny?
-Eli01
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:07:52 AM

The chance that you will win this election is approximately 0 percent.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:08:11 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:05:50 AM, Eli01 wrote:
At 1/8/2015 10:04:15 AM, RevNge wrote:

Are you serious?

Yes. Is something wrong?

No offense, but hardly anyone knows about you, you haven't displayed the qualities of a good president, and you're a new member. You're going to have some one-sided competition since Lannan and Ore are running.
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:08:49 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:07:52 AM, dylancatlow wrote:

Why would you say that? My plans are going to benefit the site.
-Eli01
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:09:49 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:08:49 AM, Eli01 wrote:

You haven't even explained your plans.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:10:50 AM

Most people here don't care at all about the polls section, plus the fact that most people have never heard of you before. You haven't built any credibility yet.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:11:03 AM

I have explained one of the many plans. Me and my Vice are still discussing more as well.
-Eli01
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:12:22 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:09:49 AM, dylancatlow wrote:

I explained one of the many plans. Me and my Vice are still discussing.
-Eli01
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:17:46 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:12:22 AM, Eli01 wrote:
At 1/8/2015 10:09:49 AM, dylancatlow wrote:

I explained one of the many plans. Me and my Vice are still discussing.

You joined this site one month ago, and hardly anyone knows who you are. This alone basically ensures that you will lose. What makes you think you're qualified to be president when you barely qualify to vote in this election?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:20:30 AM

Dude, I've been here as an active poster since October, 2013, and even I'm not qualified to be President.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:22:24 AM
"Also, if I am elected as president, I will make some BIG changes. Starting with a revolution."

Sometimes I wish the weekly stupid were still around...
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:35:04 AM

You are not even eligible to vote, how can you be site president?

"Minimum 2 months membership (60 days), 3 debates with no FFs from either side and 100 forums posts or 250 combined Opinion Arguments, Opinion Questions, Poll Votes, Poll Topics."

You haven't been here 2 months.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:46:28 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:35:04 AM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

"Minimum 2 months membership (60 days), 3 debates with no FFs from either side and 100 forums posts or 250 combined Opinion Arguments, Opinion Questions, Poll Votes, Poll Topics."

I am eligible to vote. In the election and in debates.
-Eli01
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:48:37 AM
At 1/8/2015 9:37:42 AM, Wylted wrote:
These troll candidacies are getting annoying
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Eli01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:47:58 PM
At 1/8/2015 10:20:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Dude, I've been here as an active poster since October, 2013, and even I'm not qualified to be President.

You joined this website 2 months ago...
-Eli01
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:52:17 PM
At 1/8/2015 12:47:58 PM, Eli01 wrote:

Yes, but that's his fifth account (thereabouts).
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:52:37 PM
At 1/8/2015 12:47:58 PM, Eli01 wrote:

He made five or six alternate accounts. He's been here for a while now.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:56:52 PM
At 1/8/2015 10:46:28 AM, Eli01 wrote:
At 1/8/2015 10:35:04 AM, DarthVitiosus wrote:

I am eligible to vote. In the election and in debates.

You haven't been on for 2 months, and you only have 33 forum posts...

And no offense, but compared to the other candidates' debates, yours are severely lacking.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 1:57:51 PM
At 1/8/2015 10:07:32 AM, Eli01 wrote:
At 1/8/2015 10:06:28 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

lol

Why is that funny?

xD
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 1:59:22 PM
At 1/8/2015 10:22:24 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
"Also, if I am elected as president, I will make some BIG changes. Starting with a revolution."

Sometimes I wish the weekly stupid were still around...

+1
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 2:02:12 PM
SebUK is not amused >:D