Jump to topic:

What's The Big Deal?

Clovis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 9:56:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've been reading up on this whole DDO presidency thing because well it seems to tbe the only thing anyone is talking about these days but I have to wonder... what's the big deal?

The president is a liason to Juggle correct? But doesn't Juggle also have a plethora of methods of contacting them via the mods and they give you their contact info down in Contact Us.

http://www.debate.org...

Anyone can contact Juggle. Do they only take the president seriously?

What about the mods? Don't they talk to Juggle fairly frequently and have a good grasp on the community?

I guess I just don't understand what's up. But I'm trying!
Words are wind.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:05:18 AM
At 1/8/2015 9:56:31 AM, Clovis wrote:
I've been reading up on this whole DDO presidency thing because well it seems to tbe the only thing anyone is talking about these days but I have to wonder... what's the big deal?

The president is a liason to Juggle correct? But doesn't Juggle also have a plethora of methods of contacting them via the mods and they give you their contact info down in Contact Us.

What about the mods? Don't they talk to Juggle fairly frequently and have a good grasp on the community?

The Presidency is the sole generator of drama that we can rely on.

That, and The Weekly Stupid, but it was shot down.
Clovis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 10:12:26 AM
At 1/8/2015 10:05:18 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/8/2015 9:56:31 AM, Clovis wrote:

The Presidency is the sole generator of drama that we can rely on.

That, and The Weekly Stupid, but it was shot down.

Not sure what the Weekly Stupid is.
I think that the presidency is recently the only source of drama on the site but I bet before this SNAFU there were other more diverse sources.
Words are wind.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.