Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Who Was This Guy?

Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 7:20:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://www.debate.org...
He was obviously a multi of somebody. I told him in a PM that I suspected him of being RM, but he denied it.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 7:25:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yea, considering the time-frame of when he was caught and his behavior, jhe is essentially guaranteed to be RM.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 7:25:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 7:20:47 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
He was obviously a multi of somebody. I told him in a PM that I suspected him of being RM, but he denied it.

His account is closed.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 7:28:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 7:25:52 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/10/2015 7:20:47 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
He was obviously a multi of somebody. I told him in a PM that I suspected him of being RM, but he denied it.

His account is closed.

Yes it is.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 7:30:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 7:28:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 1/10/2015 7:25:52 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/10/2015 7:20:47 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
He was obviously a multi of somebody. I told him in a PM that I suspected him of being RM, but he denied it.

His account is closed.

Yes it is.

I take that as confirmation.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 7:36:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Imabench called it day one xD
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 10:16:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You all didn't know that was RM? It was pretty obvious
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 10:22:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 10:16:20 PM, imabench wrote:
You all didn't know that was RM? It was pretty obvious

I was pretty aggressive with trying to prove he was RM.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 11:18:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 10:16:20 PM, imabench wrote:
You all didn't know that was RM? It was pretty obvious

Special praise to you...
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 11:53:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 10:16:20 PM, imabench wrote:
You all didn't know that was RM? It was pretty obvious

RM is so discreet. He should be a ninja.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 12:01:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 7:20:47 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
He was obviously a multi of somebody. I told him in a PM that I suspected him of being RM, but he denied it.

Did you really expect him to not deny it
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 12:12:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 10:22:21 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/10/2015 10:16:20 PM, imabench wrote:
You all didn't know that was RM? It was pretty obvious

I was pretty aggressive with trying to prove he was RM.

Ways to know if an RM account belongs to RM

1) Shows extensive knowledge of DDO for a noob (he does this often)
2) Acts like a d*ck (he does this often)
3) Shows some sort of hatred for me, vigilante justice, etc. (He does this often)
4) He puts 'atheist' for his religion tab on his profile (He does this with all his accounts)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 12:42:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 12:01:06 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/10/2015 7:20:47 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
http://www.debate.org...
He was obviously a multi of somebody. I told him in a PM that I suspected him of being RM, but he denied it.

Did you really expect him to not deny it

He straight up told me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 1:56:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 12:12:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/10/2015 10:22:21 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/10/2015 10:16:20 PM, imabench wrote:
You all didn't know that was RM? It was pretty obvious

I was pretty aggressive with trying to prove he was RM.

Ways to know if an RM account belongs to RM

1) Shows extensive knowledge of DDO for a noob (he does this often)
2) Acts like a d*ck (he does this often)
3) Shows some sort of hatred for me, vigilante justice, etc. (He does this often)
4) He puts 'atheist' for his religion tab on his profile (He does this with all his accounts)

OMG I THINK I SAW RM
http://www.debate.org...
HE HAS ALL BUT #4 :O

Jk jk <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 2:43:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I didn't expect he was RM but I have never been active during the days of RM so I wouldn't know.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2015 3:00:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/11/2015 1:56:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/11/2015 12:12:54 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/10/2015 10:22:21 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/10/2015 10:16:20 PM, imabench wrote:
You all didn't know that was RM? It was pretty obvious

I was pretty aggressive with trying to prove he was RM.

Ways to know if an RM account belongs to RM

1) Shows extensive knowledge of DDO for a noob (he does this often)
2) Acts like a d*ck (he does this often)
3) Shows some sort of hatred for me, vigilante justice, etc. (He does this often)
4) He puts 'atheist' for his religion tab on his profile (He does this with all his accounts)

OMG I THINK I SAW RM
http://www.debate.org...
HE HAS ALL BUT #4 :O

Jk jk <3

That would have been glorious had #3 and #1 also not counted either
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015