Jump to topic:

January PF Resolution.

warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 10:02:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi, I'm a Public Forum debater, and was wondering if anyone would like to debate me on the January Resolution: "United Nations peacekeepers should have the power to engage in offensive operations." I'm not quite sure how the forums work, I usually stick on the debate tab. If anyone is interested, message me. I'm posting on here so that the contender can choose either AFF or NEG and it also seems that the people on here are more likely to be long-term members and therefore less likely to forfeit.
-warren42

"Give me liberty. That's it. I can handle the rest."
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 10:39:43 AM
At 1/12/2015 10:02:07 AM, warren42 wrote:
Hi, I'm a Public Forum debater, and was wondering if anyone would like to debate me on the January Resolution: "United Nations peacekeepers should have the power to engage in offensive operations." I'm not quite sure how the forums work, I usually stick on the debate tab. If anyone is interested, message me. I'm posting on here so that the contender can choose either AFF or NEG and it also seems that the people on here are more likely to be long-term members and therefore less likely to forfeit.

I'm already debating the pro side; do you want to debate me and take the pro???
The_Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:06:50 PM
At 1/12/2015 10:39:43 AM, debatability wrote:
At 1/12/2015 10:02:07 AM, warren42 wrote:

I'm already debating the pro side; do you want to debate me and take the pro???

I will!