Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Debate.org, the epitome of intellect

Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 1:51:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 1:47:48 PM, TUF wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Can't you feel the intellectual-ness flowing like an aura out of the ground?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 2:19:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
THAT IS IMMORAL, WRONG, AND JUST UNNACCEPTABLE!

THAT B!TCH DlDN'T USE THE RIGHT TYPE OF "THEIR!"
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 2:30:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I tried to make a post saying parents should be able to rape their kids, but putting a huge spin on it at the very end by referring to raping them IN VIDEO GAMES, but the god damn thing was 'submitted to moderation' which means we're not seeing that f*cking thing ever again
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 2:44:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 2:35:43 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Just to confirm that this site is the epitome of intellect:

http://www.debate.org...

Lmao, I remember that debate. It was extremely ridiculous and quite a challenge to vote for.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Zarroette
Posts: 2,951
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 2:52:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 2:44:38 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2015 2:35:43 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Just to confirm that this site is the epitome of intellect:

http://www.debate.org...

Lmao, I remember that debate. It was extremely ridiculous and quite a challenge to vote for.

Yeah. I tried voting for it but it was just so insanely ludicrous that I couldn't be bothered. The funniest thing about this debate is that it is a legitimate debate.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 2:58:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 2:52:24 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 1/12/2015 2:44:38 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2015 2:35:43 PM, Zarroette wrote:
Just to confirm that this site is the epitome of intellect:

http://www.debate.org...

Lmao, I remember that debate. It was extremely ridiculous and quite a challenge to vote for.

Yeah. I tried voting for it but it was just so insanely ludicrous that I couldn't be bothered. The funniest thing about this debate is that it is a legitimate debate.

I wouldn't consider it a legitimate debate, but that's based on my own subjective preferences for what is or is not a debate. I'd say it was a horrible failure in an attempt to have a legitimate debate, but even then, idk if either actually desired for it to be one in the first place. This really calls for us to define what is or isn't a legitimate debate.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 2:58:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
That is vomit-inducing.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 3:00:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ngl, I laughed when I read the name of the OP of that question
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 11:33:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 9:48:56 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:28:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/12/2015 1:47:48 PM, TUF wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Only until the third trimester



Long time no see. /end sarcasm
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Valar_Dohaeris
Posts: 78
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 11:34:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 11:33:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:48:56 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:28:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/12/2015 1:47:48 PM, TUF wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Only until the third trimester



Long time no see. /end sarcasm

I'm blind to this remark, as I have no idea what it means
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 11:42:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 11:34:32 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 11:33:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:48:56 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:28:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/12/2015 1:47:48 PM, TUF wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Only until the third trimester



Long time no see. /end sarcasm

I'm blind to this remark, as I have no idea what it means

It's okay I'll just let it go lol.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Valar_Dohaeris
Posts: 78
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 11:43:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 11:42:30 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2015 11:34:32 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 11:33:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:48:56 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:28:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/12/2015 1:47:48 PM, TUF wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Only until the third trimester



Long time no see. /end sarcasm

I'm blind to this remark, as I have no idea what it means

It's okay I'll just let it go lol.

i think elsa said it best?
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 11:45:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 11:43:02 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 11:42:30 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2015 11:34:32 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 11:33:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:48:56 PM, Valar_Dohaeris wrote:
At 1/12/2015 9:28:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/12/2015 1:47:48 PM, TUF wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Only until the third trimester



Long time no see. /end sarcasm

I'm blind to this remark, as I have no idea what it means

It's okay I'll just let it go lol.

i think elsa said it best?

Lol
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 12:21:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 2:30:16 PM, imabench wrote:
I tried to make a post saying parents should be able to rape their kids, but putting a huge spin on it at the very end by referring to raping them IN VIDEO GAMES, but the god damn thing was 'submitted to moderation' which means we're not seeing that f*cking thing ever again

That's why I don't do opinions anymore.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 12:46:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
(re-enters thread with piqued senses at hearing a Frozen reference somewhere)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:15:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/12/2015 1:47:48 PM, TUF wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

This is also on the home page:

http://www.debate.org...
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:57:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 1:15:36 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 1/12/2015 1:47:48 PM, TUF wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

This is also on the home page:

http://www.debate.org...

Well to be a legend, you've got to go all out.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:03:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
LMFAO......a
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:04:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 12:46:02 AM, imabench wrote:
(re-enters thread with piqued senses at hearing a Frozen reference somewhere)

To find "Frozen reference", please scroll four posts up.

You have reached your destination, at terminal Frozen.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:25:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 7:04:16 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/13/2015 12:46:02 AM, imabench wrote:
(re-enters thread with piqued senses at hearing a Frozen reference somewhere)

To find "Frozen reference", please scroll four posts up.

You have reached your destination, at terminal Frozen.

What would Terminal Frozen look like anyway?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:29:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 7:25:24 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 1/13/2015 7:04:16 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/13/2015 12:46:02 AM, imabench wrote:
(re-enters thread with piqued senses at hearing a Frozen reference somewhere)

To find "Frozen reference", please scroll four posts up.

You have reached your destination, at terminal Frozen.

What would Terminal Frozen look like anyway?

Elsa sits on a throne watching people pass by to check-in or exit.

Anna is standing beside with Kristoff. The reindeer is playing around. The snowman is freezing cold (is that possible?). The floor is ice. The room is ice. The decorations are ice. the equipment is ice. The airplanes are ice. People who Elsa doesn't like is ice. The food is ice. The toilets are ice. Blah blah blah.

Need I say more?
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:30:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 7:29:58 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/13/2015 7:25:24 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 1/13/2015 7:04:16 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/13/2015 12:46:02 AM, imabench wrote:
(re-enters thread with piqued senses at hearing a Frozen reference somewhere)

To find "Frozen reference", please scroll four posts up.

You have reached your destination, at terminal Frozen.

What would Terminal Frozen look like anyway?

Elsa sits on a throne watching people pass by to check-in or exit.

Anna is standing beside with Kristoff. The reindeer is playing around. The snowman is freezing cold (is that possible?). The floor is ice. The room is ice. The decorations are ice. the equipment is ice. The airplanes are ice. People who Elsa doesn't like is ice. The food is ice. The toilets are ice. Blah blah blah.

Need I say more?

Yes, why isn't Bench there?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:32:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 7:29:58 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/13/2015 7:25:24 AM, Valkrin wrote:
The toilets are ice.

That sounds incredibly unpleasant.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 7:32:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 7:30:30 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 1/13/2015 7:29:58 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/13/2015 7:25:24 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 1/13/2015 7:04:16 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/13/2015 12:46:02 AM, imabench wrote:
(re-enters thread with piqued senses at hearing a Frozen reference somewhere)

To find "Frozen reference", please scroll four posts up.

You have reached your destination, at terminal Frozen.

What would Terminal Frozen look like anyway?

Elsa sits on a throne watching people pass by to check-in or exit.

Anna is standing beside with Kristoff. The reindeer is playing around. The snowman is freezing cold (is that possible?). The floor is ice. The room is ice. The decorations are ice. the equipment is ice. The airplanes are ice. People who Elsa doesn't like is ice. The food is ice. The toilets are ice. Blah blah blah.

Need I say more?

Yes, why isn't Bench there?

Because he's at a bachelor party. Elsa's getting married.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu