imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:19:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The phone rang. He creaked one eye open and looked at the time.... 12:00 AM

f*ck

Mikal forced himself upright and answered the phone, content on finding whoever was calling him at this hour and punching them in the throat next chance he got. "What?" was all he could ask.

"Where the hell are you, and why arent you watching the news?" It was Daltonian, the last person Mikal was expecting.

"Oh hey man whats up, I miss anything at work?" - Mikal
"Idiot, turn on the tv" - Dalt
"Which channel?" - Mikal
"ANY channel!" - Dalt

Mikal fumbled around for the remote and turned on the TV to the first news channel he could find and read the headline

Plane crash at JFK International Airport Quarantined

"Umm, why are they quarantining a crashed airplane?" - Mikal asked, confused nd still drowsy
"Apparently some real sh** went down on the plane before it crash landed, and when it did, radio silence.... Just about every government agency is down here claiming they have the authority to go in the plane first right now, but because the Plane was transporting toxic cargo, the CDC has first dibs, thats US" - Dalt

"Im on my way, how many agencies are there right now?" - Mikal asked, quickly getting dressed.
"ALL of them. FBI, CIA, TSA, Airport police, SWAT.... Its a giant d*ck measuring contest going on right now over who can go in first." - Dalt
"Can you keep the d*ck measuring contest going on until I get there, I"m only 20 minutes away" - Mikal
"Pfft, I could do this all night, but get down here ASAP" - Dalt said, and he hung up the phone.

Mikal pulled on his pants and hurried out the door.

======================================================================

Mikal hauled a** towards JFK in his beat up car while listening to the car radio. Just like the tv, all the news stations on the radio were blanketing coverage regarding the quarantined plane at JFK.

"At around 10:00 PM UPS flight 2048 crash landed at JFK, suffering significant damage and losing its wings, tail, and landing gear, yet the fuselage remains completely intact"

"There are sources saying that there was a distress call made over halfway into the flight, with sounds of a struggle being heard in one of the last broadcasts heard from the plane"

"No terrorist group has yet claimed any responsibility for the incident, and heads of several agencies have not yet ruled out a terrorist plot as a possible reason behind the incident"

"The cargo plane was transporting mysterious cargo which could be considered hazardous to human health, which is why as of right now the plane is being quarantined"

Mikal pressed down on the gas a little harder, he was pushing 90 on the freeway, and could see JFK out of the side of his car in the distance. He pushed a little harder and the speedometer crept up towards 100.

Seconds seemed like minutes as he sped closer towards JFK.

====================================================================

He flashed his ID and security directed him towards a gate that led out onto the runway. He followed the path towards a part of the runway that had been converted to a temporary parking lot by everyone else there.

Dalt was the first person he spotted, and he waved him down and strode up to his car as Mikal parked and got out.

"You said you'd be here in 20 minutes yet you made it in almost 10, nicely done" - Dalt said, giving a handshake as Mikal craned his head around him.

"Did they shut down JFK?" - Mikal
"Yep, the goddamn Feds really want to go on the plane first, so they demonstrated their authority by shutting down JFK. Real d*ck move in a d*ck measuring contest...." - Dalt

"Where are all the planes being diverted to?" - Mikal
"La Guardia and Boston. TSA is throwing a sh*t fit over the move but it bought us more time for you to show up and get in there" - Dalt

"So what kind of cargo is this thing transporting?" - Mikal asked as they walked towards the scene
"Medical supplies mostly, including a couple dead bodies, but what everyone is worried about are 4 canisters of some experimental food fertilizer called 'Nitroglycemic-Halodoxygen' that may be hazardous to human health on the plane... Hence why the CDC is going in first." - Dalt.

"Why the f*ck is it a food fertilizer if it is hazardous to human health?" - Mikal
"You"d have to ask the FDA that"" - Dalt
"Maybe later, are you coming in with me?: - Mikal
"Actually no, Im staying out here to translate what you observe into english for the rest of these idiots out here, you're going in with Endarkened. He's already suited up." - Dalt

They walked over near the plane and sure enough, Endarkened was already suited up to board the airplane looking like a giant obese yellow astronaught.

"Where in the hell have YOU been? Im sweating my a** off in here and its NIGHT" - Endark angrily muttered as Mikal fought off a smile
"I had to do battle with a migraine and was asleep until Dalt called my house phone." - Mikal
"Hope you enjoyed your nap... After you left work early me and Dalt had to clean up all the crap you hadnt finished before all this other crap started happening." - Endark
"Dont mind him, he's just pissy that I had to pull him from a night of college football to be here" - Dalt
"If Ohio State hammers Oregon and I didnt get to watch it, I'll never forgive you for this" - Endark

Mikal got suited up and went through all the instrument checks while Daltonian and Endarkened continued to bicker. A few officials also tried to convince Dalt that they had authority to board the plane first, but Dalt quickly put them into their place and sent them scurrying away.

"Hey, what happened to the pilots and crew members on board?" - Mikal asked after a few re-calibrations of his instruments.
"No idea. CIA or someone ran a heat signature scan on the plane and there are no signs of life on the plane" - Dalt
"No signs of life on the plane even though it nearly landed itself in one piece?" - Endark
"Some weird sh** is going on in there" - Dalt said as he nodded
"I would suppose so considering we're the ones going in first, lets move" - Mikal

He and Endarkened then waddled towards the downed plane, which lied on the runway looking like a beached whale and a gigantic tombstone at the same time.

===================================================================

A little welding into the door did the trick, and after they made their way through the only accessible entrance near ground level, Mikal and Endark made their way into the plane. There weren"t any lights in the inside of the plane which made it pitch black, and some of the cargo that was strapped down had scattered all over the place, turning the inside of the plane into a gigantic maze. Mikal and Endark turned on their flashlights and began examining the inside of the plane, which looked like a grenade had gone off several times.

"Radio check, again" - Endark
"Crystal clear, how's it look in there?" - Dalt
"Looks like a college dorm room, in that I can barely even see parts of the floor" - Endark
"Hey Dalt how many people were on this flight?" - Mikal
"Depends on your definition of a person... You had a pilot, a co-pilot, and a handyman, and then you had four dead bodies being transpor-, wait.... Im being told that there were SIX dead bodies being transported on the plane, not four ...." - Dalt

"So there were 9 people here, and 6 were already dead... Lovely" - Endark
"Sounds like my high school graduation party" - Mikal
"Hey, I went to your high school graduation party!" - Dalt
"So you remember how bad it was then" - Mikal
"Holy sh**" - Endark said, sounding concerned
"Whatis it? Did find something?" - Mikal asked
"No, I'm just really bored by this conversation you two are having" - Endarked said condescendingly
"Smarta**...." - Mikal said to himself, resuming his search in the plane's cargo bay.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:19:27 PM
Their task was to find out what happened to the crew, if they were still alive, and locate the canisters of the hazardous chemicals to see if they had leaked or were leaking. If the canisters were found to be unpunctured and the chemicals within them contained, then they're mission would be to locate the crew and turn things over to whoever had dibs after them to check the plane.

Mikal glanced around, examining cargo that was strewn everywhere. Neither he nor anybody else knew what the canisters of the chemicals looked like, where they were stored on the plane, or even how big they were. Finding the canisters would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

10 minutes passed with no luck before Endarkened spoke

"What the f*ck..." He whispered, as if in shock
"What?" - Mikal
"H-Hey Dalt?". What-, what did the dead bodies die from?..." - Endarkened asked, the nervous tone of his voice being impossible to miss
"No idea, all we know is that they were already dead and being transported for further examination, why?" - Dalt
"Cause this is some paranormal activity level sh** im looking at right now" - Endarkened
"Endark, where are you at?" - Mikal
"Over here, I'll wave my light around on the ceiling, find it and get over here fast!" - Endarkened said, growing more fearful at what he was looking at.

Mikal looked for the light, which he spotted on the other side of the plane. He made his way as quickly as he could over towards Endarkened, trying to not trip over debris every step of the way. He rounded a corner and discovered what Endarkened had found.

One of the dead bodies was lying on the ground in a corner of the plane, completely out of the container it was being transported in. What was more concerning was the body itself though.... Its skin was peeling off, looking fleshy and being coated with freshly dried blood despite being dead for several days. It almost looked like it had been in a fight recently. Its eyes were open, but bloodshot beyond belief, as if they had some horrible bacterial infection. Some sort of frothy liquid was also oozing out of its mouth, which was agape, but it didn't look like regular saliva or anything else that looked at all normal.

"Dalt, holy sh**, you really need to find out what these guys died from" - Endarkened said, taking small steps away from the body. Mikal in contrast got down to one knee and inched his way closer to the body, inspecting it up close with the flashlight. He spotted something peculiar in the mouth of the body that he couldn't make out what it was.

"There's something in the mouth of this dead body" - Mikal said over the radio
"You see a body looking like THAT and its something INSIDE its mouth that interests you?" - Endarkened asked incredulously

Mikal got face to face with the body, which looked horrible.... And slowly raised his finger up towards its mouth.

"Mikal dont! I got a really bad feeling about this!" - Endarkened said, fear completely taking over him as he just wanted to get the hell off of this plane as soon as possible.

"Its dead dude, he's not gonna bite me" - Mikal
"Whatever is in its mouth really isn't that important, do you see all the other crazy sh** that is wrong with this guy?" - Endark

Mikal though didn't listen, and he soon had his finger in between the teeth of the dead body, wedging it in there to open the jaw further to see what was inside.

Endarkened was shaking in fear as Mikal slowly opened the mouth of the dead body, feeling like a white girl in a horror story that was about to get really scary really, REALLY, quick.

Mikal almost could make out what the thing inside the mouth of the body was, but he couldn't quite get a good look at it.

Using his finger, he wedged open the mouth of the dead body a little further to try to see what it was.........

......... And then the jaw of the body fell off completely.

"OH GOD, IM GONNA THROW UP" - Endarkened cried out, before making a mad dash for the exit. A whole mess of noise was made as he scrambled over all kinds of debris, knocking things every which way as he felt his stomach contort and twist within him.

"Mikal, what the f*** is going on in there?" - Dalt asked, concerned over Endarkened suddenly freaking out
"We found one of the dead bodies that was being transported that is in a state of decomposition that is positively, weird." - Mikal
"Weird? What kind of weird?" - Dalt
"Like 'holy-sh**-if-zombies-were-real-they-would-look-like-this' weird." - Mikal said, bending down to finally get a good look at what was in the body"s mouth. It had remained perfectly still despite the fact that the jaw of the zombie had fallen off, leaving only a dangling tongue left inside.

"Geez"" - Mikal muttered, after realizing what it was
"What?" - Dalt
Mikal took a step away from the body, put his hand on the back of its head, and pulled it forward.

The body slumped over after being released. It turns out, the head of the body had actually been impaled on a metal rod on the plane that had entered through the back of the skull, through the brain of the dead body, and out into the mouth of the body, where it held the body in an upright sitting position.

"Mikal, talk! Why is Endarkened throwing up inside of his suit?" - Dalt said after Endarkened had evidently left the plane and thrown up before he could get his suit off

"Its fine, its part of some metal bar that went through the skull of our stiff" - Mikal
"Okay well, you're going to have to continue the mission on your own." - Dalt
"Why dont you put on a suit and come in here with me?" - Mikal
"Because the only other suit is currently being filled with actual vomit" - Dalt
"Oh, right" - Mikal said, glancing at the feet of the dead body. He followed his gaze towards a trail of blood on the floor that led deeper into the plane. He got up, and carefully followed the blood trail. It wasn't drips of blood hear and there though, it was a damn bloodbath, as if someone painted the floor with a gigantic paintbrush.

"What the f*ck?" - Mikal whispered into his mic as he rounded one of the corners. 2 more dead bodies were found, both lying on the floor. Both of their heads were almost completely flattened by crates of cargo, and both also looked a lot like the first body, with horrendously bloodshot eyes, peeling fleshy skin, and blood stains all over it.

"Dalt it looks almost like there was a struggle, there"s blood stains everywhere and just about on everything" - Mikal said, examining the scene

"Did you locate any of the crew?" - Dalt
"Not yet, but Im at the cockpit" - Mikal

The door to the cockpit was slightly ajar, and also had blood stains on it. Mikal carefully pushed open the door, not sure of what to expect, and peered inside. He was immediately greeted by a fourth dead body that was in a terrible state of decomposition just like the previous ones that had been discovered, except this one had way more blood on him.

Mikal peered deeper inside the cockpit. The co-pilot was missing, but the pilot was still inside, still lying in his chair with his head against the dashboard. Mikal stepped over the other stiff body towards the pilot, and casually moved the body back into its seat in an upright position.

"Dalt" - Mikal
"Yeah?" - Dalt
"I found the pilot. He"s still in his chair and it looks like his head slammed into the dashboard during the crash". He has a huge gash between his neck and shoulder where a huge chunk of skin is missing".." - Mikal

"Is he alive?" - Dalt
Mikal tried taking a pulse, but no luck. He then pulled out a portable pulse measurer and held it up to the pilot's neck.... A very soft "beep" emitted, then again after almost an entire minute.

"Yeah he's alive, but his heartbeat is really, really slow" - Mikal
"Alright, go ahead and get out of there, TSA and paramedics are going in now to clean up the mess in there, so you're done for the night." - Dalt
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:35:25 PM
If I had to guess, the pilot made sure to kill the sombies but failed to correctly finish off the last one: himself.
On another note, I bet Mikal dies first. :D
Senpai has noticed you.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 1:55:37 PM
Oooh good job!

Ennie doesn't cuss tho... o.0
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:06:34 PM
I realized I f*cked up by posting this in the main forum instead of the entertainment forum where all fanfics are meant to go, but I'll make sure to not do that again.

Other then that, here's the character list of people who are in the series:

1- Geographia (To appear in the next episode)
2- Daltonian (Present)
3- Mikal (Present)
4- Endarkened (Present)
5- Mishapqueen
6- PetersSmith
7- Bennett91
8- Wylted
9- Esocialbookworm
10- Harder
11- zmikecuber
12- YamaVonKarma
13- RevNge
14- That1User
15- VelCrow

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:08:33 PM
At 1/13/2015 2:06:34 PM, imabench wrote:
I realized I f*cked up by posting this in the main forum instead of the entertainment forum where all fanfics are meant to go, but I'll make sure to not do that again.
Ya

4- Endarkened (Present)
BAE <3
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:19:45 PM

Who the hell cares of you post it in here?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:45:59 PM
At 1/13/2015 2:19:45 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Well after an abundance of fanfictions started to be made and clog up the main page, it was decided that fanfics would be moved to the entertainment thread so as to NOT clog up the main page.... Therefore if I post mine here, everyone else will post theirs here too, and bang, we have more fanfiction posts then election spam.

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:46:52 PM
At 1/13/2015 2:45:59 PM, imabench wrote:

Well after an abundance of fanfictions started to be made and clog up the main page, it was decided that fanfics would be moved to the entertainment thread so as to NOT clog up the main page.... Therefore if I post mine here, everyone else will post theirs here too, and bang, we have more fanfiction posts then election spam.

What official decision did you see that I didn't?

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:48:29 PM
At 1/13/2015 2:46:52 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Airmax mentioned it somewhere the same time he announced the fanfiction sticky in the entertainment forum, and since Donald.keller has posted all episodes of his fanfic in the entertianment section im assuming that Airmax wasnt just f*cking around on that one

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:58:07 PM

It was talked about a while back. It's a thing.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 2:58:56 PM
At 1/13/2015 2:58:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:

It was talked about a while back. It's a thing.

I'll take your word for it, then.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:40:18 PM
Mikal dies first...

But I'm not in it so IDC
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 3:47:15 PM
Nice job , I'll probably forget to check out the future ones though since I never visit the entertainment forum.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:02:44 PM
At 1/13/2015 3:47:15 PM, SebUK wrote:
Nice job , I'll probably forget to check out the future ones though since I never visit the entertainment forum.

I might pull what DK did and just make an update thread where I announce when new episodes are posted.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:04:29 PM
At 1/13/2015 4:02:44 PM, imabench wrote:

I might pull what DK did and just make an update thread where I announce when new episodes are posted.

You can also make a group pm for people who actually read. :)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:10:08 PM
At 1/13/2015 4:04:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I cross a lot of lines I shouldn't normally cross but one of the things I absolutely refuse to do is Mass PM people for advertising purposes :P

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:11:13 PM
At 1/13/2015 4:10:08 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/13/2015 4:04:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I cross a lot of lines I shouldn't normally cross but one of the things I absolutely refuse to do is Mass PM people for advertising purposes :P

No I mean, like we have endark's PM where a group of the fanfic writers and people who read post links in there so we can share the love to the fics...
I posted yours in it :P
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 4:22:43 PM
At 1/13/2015 4:11:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

No I mean, like we have endark's PM where a group of the fanfic writers and people who read post links in there so we can share the love to the fics...
I posted yours in it :P

Oh so its already handled then :D

dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:58:06 PM

2- Daltonian (Present)
3- Mikal (Present)
4- Endarkened (Present)
5- Mishapqueen
6- PetersSmith
7- Bennett91
8- Wylted
9- Esocialbookworm
10- Harder
11- zmikecuber
12- YamaVonKarma
13- RevNge
14- That1User
15- VelCrow

Oh right... I, the humblest king, doesn't appear in the Walking Dead. If I wasn't so humble and better than you, I might've yelled at you,
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 3:20:33 AM

2- Daltonian (Present)
3- Mikal (Present)
4- Endarkened (Present)
5- Mishapqueen
6- PetersSmith
7- Bennett91
8- Wylted
9- Esocialbookworm
10- Harder
11- zmikecuber
12- YamaVonKarma
13- RevNge
14- That1User
15- VelCrow

Why the fudge am I not here? >.>
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 8:28:19 AM

Goddamit, why didn't I read this before? This episode is so good on so many writing tactics and skills. You handle suspense really well and you're pacing is unbelievable smooth.

I think Annie's pm crashed so is there a list with all the episodes? I'm not joking, I'm really into this and I want to read more. XD
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 10:01:50 AM
At 3/8/2015 8:28:19 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Goddamit, why didn't I read this before? This episode is so good on so many writing tactics and skills. You handle suspense really well and you're pacing is unbelievable smooth.

I think Annie's pm crashed so is there a list with all the episodes? I'm not joking, I'm really into this and I want to read more. XD

lol thanks man, here's a thread with all the episodes: http://www.debate.org...

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 6:03:06 PM
At 3/8/2015 10:01:50 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/8/2015 8:28:19 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

lol thanks man, here's a thread with all the episodes: http://www.debate.org...

Awesome XD, thanks!
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us