Jump to topic:

Fanfic Ideas

dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:47:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This seems like an interesting common thread on DDO... so I kinda feel like doing one... who wants to see the thirteen-year-old dummy write a fanfic? (Don't kill me, Ima. I'm totally not ripping off your idea.)

-DDO The 20: In a parody of The 100, 20 DDOers are sent down 100 years after a nuclear war to see if the Earth is livable. Meanwhile, in the spacestation (where all the other DDOers are) danger looms... unless the 20 can find a way to survive on the primitive Earth. The 20 face mutated animals, radioactive storms, and worst of all... the deathly unknown.

-Futurima: In a parody of Futurama, imabench gets sent 1,000 years in the future to the year 3,000 by getting frozen after becoming the first person to jerk it in Antarctica. He faces a modern world- including a one-eyed woman of his dreams and a nasty Wylting robot who turns out to be his best friend. On top of it all, he becomes the delivery boy for a package company named Blade express, and gets to work for his great-great-great-great-great nephew named Professor...[DDOers name here]

-I Shouldn't be on DDO: In a pardoy of I Shouldn't be Alive, we witness the horrifying survival stories of various members who get trapped in deserts, stranded on islands, and stuck atop mountains. How did they survive? And, for the moronic users, why did God let them survive? All will be answered...

-Airmax Games: In a parody of The Hunger Games, Airmax casts 10 DDOers out into the wilderness with hidden traps, supplies, and weapons. Better yet, these DDOers are split into groups of two, and they are all destined to kill eachother. In a series that promises to be gruesome, suspenseful, and filled with dumbass antics, only one team will come out alive. Which team has the guts, muscle, and balls to win the Airmax Games?

-The Blade Runner: In a pardoy of The Maze Runner, Bladerunner060 is trapped in a simulated world. He has no memory of who he is, where he is, or how he got to where he is. As if things weren't bad enough, his arrival triggers strange behavior amongst the other people... and strange, unexplainable events occur. Bladerunner may have no memory, but his action is clear: find a way to escape the simulated world, or die a gruesome death...

-CSI Mikal: In a parody of CSI: Miami and imabenchs' idea, Mikal and his crew take to solve murders around Miami, each murder more dramatic than the last. The crew is often targeted by criminals- and it is Mikal's duty to keep his group from falling apart, but that is no easy task. For each murder solved, more stress is put on the group... can Mikal keep it together and keep Miami safe?

I'm out of ideas... for now. Tell me if any of them are good.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:49:06 PM
At 1/13/2015 8:47:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
This seems like an interesting common thread on DDO... so I kinda feel like doing one... who wants to see the thirteen-year-old dummy write a fanfic? (Don't kill me, Ima. I'm totally not ripping off your idea.)

-DDO The 20: In a parody of The 100, 20 DDOers are sent down 100 years after a nuclear war to see if the Earth is livable. Meanwhile, in the spacestation (where all the other DDOers are) danger looms... unless the 20 can find a way to survive on the primitive Earth. The 20 face mutated animals, radioactive storms, and worst of all... the deathly unknown.

-Futurima: In a parody of Futurama, imabench gets sent 1,000 years in the future to the year 3,000 by getting frozen after becoming the first person to jerk it in Antarctica. He faces a modern world- including a one-eyed woman of his dreams and a nasty Wylting robot who turns out to be his best friend. On top of it all, he becomes the delivery boy for a package company named Blade express, and gets to work for his great-great-great-great-great nephew named Professor...[DDOers name here]

-I Shouldn't be on DDO: In a pardoy of I Shouldn't be Alive, we witness the horrifying survival stories of various members who get trapped in deserts, stranded on islands, and stuck atop mountains. How did they survive? And, for the moronic users, why did God let them survive? All will be answered...

-Airmax Games: In a parody of The Hunger Games, Airmax casts 10 DDOers out into the wilderness with hidden traps, supplies, and weapons. Better yet, these DDOers are split into groups of two, and they are all destined to kill eachother. In a series that promises to be gruesome, suspenseful, and filled with dumbass antics, only one team will come out alive. Which team has the guts, muscle, and balls to win the Airmax Games?

-The Blade Runner: In a pardoy of The Maze Runner, Bladerunner060 is trapped in a simulated world. He has no memory of who he is, where he is, or how he got to where he is. As if things weren't bad enough, his arrival triggers strange behavior amongst the other people... and strange, unexplainable events occur. Bladerunner may have no memory, but his action is clear: find a way to escape the simulated world, or die a gruesome death...

-CSI Mikal: In a parody of CSI: Miami and imabenchs' idea, Mikal and his crew take to solve murders around Miami, each murder more dramatic than the last. The crew is often targeted by criminals- and it is Mikal's duty to keep his group from falling apart, but that is no easy task. For each murder solved, more stress is put on the group... can Mikal keep it together and keep Miami safe?

I'm out of ideas... for now. Tell me if any of them are good.

Airmax Games:
- 1Historygenius
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:50:37 PM
At 1/13/2015 8:47:17 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
and gets to work for his great-great-great-great-great nephew named Professor...

so close to getting a mention

</3
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:58:58 PM
I don't know what to make of a parody of a mediocre YA sci fi novel having the same name as a classic sci fi film based on a story by a founding father of the genre.

I guess everything has come full circle?
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:00:47 PM
At 1/13/2015 8:58:58 PM, Raisor wrote:
I don't know what to make of a parody of a mediocre YA sci fi novel having the same name as a classic sci fi film based on a story by a founding father of the genre.

You're overthinking it.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:02:53 PM
At 1/13/2015 9:00:47 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

You're overthinking it.

Overthinking DDO fanfiction??
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:03:54 PM
At 1/13/2015 9:02:53 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/13/2015 9:00:47 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

You're overthinking it.

Overthinking DDO fanfiction??

Just overunderthink it.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:04:54 PM
DDO burger King. We all work at a Burger King
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:07:07 PM
At 1/13/2015 9:04:54 PM, thett3 wrote:

If DDO were mean girls, who would be regina george?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:07:28 PM
At 1/13/2015 9:07:07 PM, Raisor wrote:

me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:11:18 PM
At 1/13/2015 9:07:28 PM, thett3 wrote:

me

No you're definitely Glen Coco
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:11:28 PM

thett
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:52:31 PM
Go for the I Shouldn't be on DDO, where people accidentally end up in the religious forum and barely make it out alive
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:53:57 PM
At 1/13/2015 9:52:31 PM, imabench wrote:
Go for the I Shouldn't be on DDO, where people accidentally end up in the religious forum and barely make it out alive

Yes please
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:15:04 PM
How about a "who is the killer?" one, kind of like that amazing game "clue" or something. Someone's been murdered, there's a select number of other idiots, and one of them is the killer.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...