Jump to topic:

DDO Burger King: episode one

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:39:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Would you like fries with that?" Dtaylor asked.

"No."

"Okay, that'll be $5.76"

"I'll give you a dollar."

Dtaylor sighed.

"Airmax...you try to jew us down every morning when you order something here, and every time the answer is the same. We aren't allowed to change the prices. It's $5.76"

Airmax gave a snicker and floored it, his 1969 Corvett going 0 to 60 in a few seconds.

This was the kind of nonsense Dtaylor had to deal with every day working in the only fast food restaraunt in the kingdom of DDO.

---------

"Come in lad, come in!"

"Yes sir?" Dtaylor asked reverently. He was honestly scared of his superior. Some people would say that being the manager of a Burger King makes you inherently unscary and until meeting Blackvoid, Dtaylor wouldve agreed. Blackvoid was reminiscent of Creed from the office--eccentric, creepy and above all, old. Blackvoid claimed to have fought in every US war from WWI where he enlisted as a toddler to the Gulf War where he personally met Sadam.

"We have a problem. An entire batch of frozen burgers has gone missing."

"Oh I wasn't aware...is there anything I---"

"YES THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO, YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE YOU PUT THEM YOU LITTLE 2000S KID THEIF." Blackvoid yelled, a vein bulging out of his head in anger. "IF THEY ARENT FOUND BY TONIGHT YOU ARE FIRED." Blackvoid then took out a long, expensive brown cigarette, lit it and took a long, slow drag. Dtaylor still hadnt said a word.

"Corporate is getting really angry about this. Do you remember Mike from Breaking Bad? Our head of corporate security makes him look like...like a Bsh1 or something. I'm not having him on my asss, so I'm blaming you. Enjoy your broken legs."

With that, Dtaylor was shuffled out of the room.

-------

Dtaylor was really worried about the case of the missing burgers. He enjoyed the use of his legs after all! He wiped a table down moodily when suddenly he was smacked with a glob of hamburger. Looking around angrily and with every intention of punishing the perpetrator, Dtaylors eyes scanned the room. Then he did nothing.

It was Thett, the high school quarterback/bodybuilder. He was crushing hamburgers with his biceps--he was putting his arms at a 90 degree angle, placing the burger on his elbow and then flexing his muscles. The burger was crushed beneath them. His muscles were that big. Wearing a Burger King crown and surrounded by a gaggle of girls including Cermank, Debatability and Royal, Dtaylor was reminded that 90s kids really were better than his generation in every way... He felt despair.

------

Zaradi walked into Burger King in his mustard yellow shirt and brown suit, adjusting his thick glasses.

"I would like a beet burger please"

"Umm we don't serve that sir..." Dtaylor said.

"False. I've been told that your restaurant is planning a big buy from Zaradi farms to compensate for its lack of beef."

"Well I'm sorry sir but we don't offer that product at this time. I can refer you to customer service?"

Zaradi just smirked and walked away, his Trans-Am speeding away.

--------

Will the case of the missing burgers be solved? Was Zaradi just a bad parody of Dwight Schrute? Will Dtaylor lose his legs? Who on DDO is this scary head of security? Does God exist? Will the franchise switch to dipping style ketchup containers? Find out on the next exciting episode of DDO Burger King!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:47:40 PM
10/10 will follow
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 9:48:43 PM
Oh isn't that freakin' wonderful...
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:27:10 PM
Lol...this is hilarious.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:01:25 AM
At 1/13/2015 9:39:51 PM, thett3 wrote:

"No."

"Okay, that'll be $5.76"

Dtaylor sighed.

"Airmax...you try to jew us down every morning when you order something here, and every time the answer is the same. We aren't allowed to change the prices. It's $5.76"

Airmax gave a snicker and floored it, his 1969 Corvett going 0 to 60 in a few seconds.

This was the kind of nonsense Dtaylor had to deal with every day working in the only fast food restaraunt in the kingdom of DDO.

---------

"Come in lad, come in!"

"Yes sir?" Dtaylor asked reverently. He was honestly scared of his superior. Some people would say that being the manager of a Burger King makes you inherently unscary and until meeting Blackvoid, Dtaylor wouldve agreed. Blackvoid was reminiscent of Creed from the office--eccentric, creepy and above all, old. Blackvoid claimed to have fought in every US war from WWI where he enlisted as a toddler to the Gulf War where he personally met Sadam.

"YES THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO, YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE YOU PUT THEM YOU LITTLE 2000S KID THEIF." Blackvoid yelled, a vein bulging out of his head in anger. "IF THEY ARENT FOUND BY TONIGHT YOU ARE FIRED." Blackvoid then took out a long, expensive brown cigarette, lit it and took a long, slow drag. Dtaylor still hadnt said a word.

"Corporate is getting really angry about this. Do you remember Mike from Breaking Bad? Our head of corporate security makes him look like...like a Bsh1 or something. I'm not having him on my asss, so I'm blaming you. Enjoy your broken legs."

-------

Dtaylor was really worried about the case of the missing burgers. He enjoyed the use of his legs after all! He wiped a table down moodily when suddenly he was smacked with a glob of hamburger. Looking around angrily and with every intention of punishing the perpetrator, Dtaylors eyes scanned the room. Then he did nothing.

It was Thett, the high school quarterback/bodybuilder. He was crushing hamburgers with his biceps--he was putting his arms at a 90 degree angle, placing the burger on his elbow and then flexing his muscles. The burger was crushed beneath them. His muscles were that big. Wearing a Burger King crown and surrounded by a gaggle of girls including Cermank, Debatability and Royal, Dtaylor was reminded that 90s kids really were better than his generation in every way... He felt despair.

------

Zaradi walked into Burger King in his mustard yellow shirt and brown suit, adjusting his thick glasses.

"False. I've been told that your restaurant is planning a big buy from Zaradi farms to compensate for its lack of beef."

"Well I'm sorry sir but we don't offer that product at this time. I can refer you to customer service?"

--------

Will the case of the missing burgers be solved? Was Zaradi just a bad parody of Dwight Schrute? Will Dtaylor lose his legs? Who on DDO is this scary head of security? Does God exist? Will the franchise switch to dipping style ketchup containers? Find out on the next exciting episode of DDO Burger King!

where is my fuckin name?
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:05:22 AM
At 1/14/2015 9:01:25 AM, Ajabi wrote:

"No."

"Okay, that'll be $5.76"

Dtaylor sighed.

---------

"Come in lad, come in!"

-------

------

--------

where is my fuckin name?

We'll come later as the bigot squad don't worry
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:17:05 AM

That just made you look fvcking ridiculous.

And you wish. :P
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 9:26:40 AM
I don't care if this is a parody or not, this is amazing 10/10 will follow.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:18:06 AM
At 1/14/2015 11:17:36 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
McDonalds is better.

*cough*Chick-Fil-A*cough*
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:19:17 AM
At 1/14/2015 11:18:06 AM, RevNge wrote:
McDonalds is better.

*coughtheyhategaypeoplecough*
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:20:14 AM
At 1/14/2015 11:19:17 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
McDonalds is better.

*cough*youasexualtho*cough*
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:21:48 AM
At 1/14/2015 11:20:14 AM, RevNge wrote:
McDonalds is better.

*coughgay+asexualbutreallywhoiskeepingtrackanywayI'maspecialsnowflakeandthatisallthereistoitcough*

Sorry. Allergies.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 11:22:57 AM
At 1/14/2015 11:21:48 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
McDonalds is better.

*coughgay+asexualbutreallywhoiskeepingtrackanywayI'maspecialsnowflakeandthatisallthereistoitcough*

Sorry. Allergies.

*cough*makeupyomindbruh*cough*

Same, I have an allergy to soap.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 4:29:19 PM
Man, I've been alive for 80+ years and fought in every world war, but the best job I can get is to manage a fast food joint?

#recessionisback
#thestruggleisreal

Awesome thread.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:02:29 PM
At 1/14/2015 11:21:48 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
McDonalds is better.

You are a special snowflake. :) You're my special snowflake. ^.^ <3 u bae

Sorry. Allergies.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 10:47:32 PM
Episode two:

Dtaylor gulped deeply, beads of sweat running all the way down to his back. His face still smeared with burger that he'd never bothered to wipe off due to his despair, he sat in the dunce chair to await punishment.

It was a trade secret that every Burger King location had a dunce chair for employees to sit in as they awaited punishment. It was said to be a morale booster for the other employees--maybe you're making minimum wage, but at least you aren't sitting in the dunce chair. Dtaylor had failed to solve the case of the missing burgers and Blackvoid was pinning the blame on him, as if it was his fault. Ridiculous.

Speaking of Blackvoid, his superior was sitting behind him in a rocking chair, a sack of potatoes somehow made into the shape of a shotgun in his hands. Dtaylor supposed that was supposed to intimidate him...and truth be told, it did. As the pair peered apprehensively out the drive through window, waiting for corporate security to arrive, Blackvoid was babbling what were sure to be made up anecdotes to stave off the anxiety.

"And so I said to her, honey, I don't care that you won the Miss America Pageant 7 times, I wouldn't date you for all the weed in Colorado."

"--and THAT's why they chose smokey the bear as the mascot."

"Take it from me, that's what makes high school girls so great"

"Saddam was actually a pretty nice guy"

On and on it seemed to go, until finally he caught a glimpse of a long black limousine, easily triple the size of a normal limousine pull up to the drive through window. A deep masculine voice ordered 45 whoppers--the entire remaining beef supply, and then pulled into the parking lot. From the limo, dozens of supermodels emerged one by one, each one hotter then the next until finally a tall, dark, and handsome man came out and told the supermodels to stay put and that he would be right back. He donned a wifebeater tanktop, a hideous plaid tie, cargo pants, and pristinely shined black dress shoes. His long hair was tied in a ponytail that swayed as he walked. It was brown--but his beard, as wild and free as the mythical west wind--was a fiery red. In one hand he carried the entire sack of 45 whoppers as if it weighed nothing at all.

Calmly, purposefully, he strode to the dunce chair area.

'Whiteflame, head of corporate security." He extended a hand. Dtaylor reached his hand out to take it, only for Whiteflame to withdraw it at the last second and use the hand to smooth his hair.

"Sorry, too slow" He said with a smirk. "Too slow...kind of like your detecting abilities."

Dtaylors anger started to rise and with it, his courage. "Finding the burgers was never my job. It's ridiculous that Blackvoid is blaming me for his own incompetence."

"Wow, that's a WHOPPER!" Blackvoid said in a hilarious pun that was totally lost on Dtaylor at that moment.

"Get the hell out Blackvoid."

Blackvoid scampered to do as he was told, but then

"Oh, and Blackvoid?"

"Yes, your majesty?"

"There's something on your shirt." Whiteflame said, pointing to a nonexistent stain.

Blackvoid looked down at his shirt, only to have Whiteflame flick him in the face with all the force of a finger karate black belt. Through his reflex tears, Blackvoid saw Whiteflame give a piratelike belly laugh, pull out a hip flask, and take a long swig before he scurried out of the room.

Whiteflame put on knock off Ray ban sunglasses and, for a second, he looked uncanningly like that black guy from The Matrix. "What if I told you....the burgers are missing for a reason."

"That said, we still need a scapegoat" he finished with a smile. Suddenly, Whiteflame sprang into action! With an arm like an MLB pitcher, he began hurling burgers all over the room! In the air, on the ground, on Dtaylors face, nowhere was spared.

"Clean this sh!t up." He ordered.

"Yes sir--" Dtaylor was cut off my a glare from Whiteflame "Umm I mean yes your highness...as you wish My Lord..."

"That's better."

Dtaylor was beginning to hate this job.

---------------

"Please, just put in a good word for us."

"You don't want to work here, believe me."

"This is the only place in town that's hiring! I really need to save up for college!"

"Oh, do you have to take out loans?"

"No dumb@ss, my parents are paying for that. I need the money for fake ID's and alcohol."

Dtaylor stopped mopping tables and sighed. Sometimes he just didn't get Debatability. It seemed like just yesterday she was chasing him and his friend JMK around the playground, pushing him down, beating him up, writing "00" on his forehead as a contrast to the "99" on hers... Wait...that was yesterday. A wonderful prologue for the work day that followed after school. And now she thought he would talk Blackvoid into giving her a job?

"Look, I just want to hang out here and get paid, I'll stay out of your way. Maybe paint my nails, work on debate cases, that kind of thing. Besides, at least then you'd get something pretty to look at." At this, she batted her eyelashes.

"That isn't working." Was what he said, but of course it was. Like any red blooded young man, the allure of a woman could make him do incredibly stupid things. Like asking his superior to give his "friends" jobs when he was on thin ice himself.

"Maybe I'll help you, but I'm not helping your little boyfriend. Why is he called 7th, anyway?"

"No one knows...he's oh so mysterious. It's romantic."

Dtaylor gave a resigned sigh. He was giving a lot of those lately. Still, it might be fun to have some people close to his age around...it's not like his position in the company could get any worse.

"Okay. I'll talk to him."

---------------

Dtaylor was surprised to find Zaradi in Blackvoids office, the two deep in conversation. Zaradi was snacking on what looked to be a raw beet.

"Well, we'll be concluding this conversation later. Guten tag." Zaradi bowed deeply. People around here were so weird...someone should make a documentary about this.

"What do you want, burger thief? I'm amazed Whiteflame didn't fire you."

"I just wanted to ask..." Dtaylor, with a sudden realization, shifted strategies.

"...I wanted to ask you NOT to hire these two kids from my school. I hate them. Their names are Debatability and... SeventhProfessor. They'll bring down the company."

"I'll keep that in mind."

The next day, both of them received phone calls. They were hired. At a higher pay rate than Dtaylor.

---------------

Zaradi drove down the highway, a smile on his face. The DDO franchise of Burger King had agreed to give his Beet burgers a try. They would be so popular that they would spread throughout the company like a delicious, red virus and then he would be rich!

His father would be so proud. Once his burgers spread throughout the franchise, he could finally seize power.

The history of Burger King is shrouded in mystery, but family lore taught that Zaradi's grandfather started it after sneaking into the United States after the war to escape punishment at the Nuremberg trials. Through an act of debased trickery, it had been swindled from him, leaving his family destitute with only enough money to buy an 80 acre Beet farm to raise their crop...their crop of VENGEANCE.

Oh, this wretched company was going down. It was going down hard, and woe to anyone who stood in his way. Like a wildfire, from the collapse of the company would emerge new life. A new burger joint, this time owned by the true heir to the Burger King throne. Zaradi himself. And he would not rest until his goal was accomplished, and his families honor restored.

With an ally on the inside, things were going well.

Oh things were going quite well indeed.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 10:48:18 PM
I'm doing a thing where every episode gets posted in the same thread. Why?

Cuz:

1. DDO forum. More attention.

2. Less clutter. One thread.

3. One thread. Easier to read.

Thett > all others
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 10:52:05 PM
At 1/22/2015 10:48:18 PM, thett3 wrote:
I'm doing a thing where every episode gets posted in the same thread. Why?

Cuz:

1. DDO forum. More attention.

2. Less clutter. One thread.

3. One thread. Easier to read.

Thett > all others

You're just jelly that i gave Royal time-travel magic.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:11:40 PM
*Facepalm*

I can tell my character is not going to end up well...
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:13:28 PM
Can I be a member of the McDondalds Empire, the sworn enemy of the DDO Burger King?
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:15:21 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:13:28 PM, That1User wrote:
Can I be a member of the McDondalds Empire, the sworn enemy of the DDO Burger King?

lol
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:16:44 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:15:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:

lol

Plot twist: I am really a member of the In-N-Out Revolution.
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:17:08 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:16:44 PM, That1User wrote:

lol

Plot twist: 16k strangles you with Whataburger fries
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:18:03 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:17:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:

lol

Plot twist: 16k is strangled with 16k Whataburger fries.
R13; Marcus Aurelius
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:18:45 PM
At 1/13/2015 9:55:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
Burger King/10, would supersize again

... Supersize was McDonald's.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:18:47 PM
At 1/22/2015 11:18:03 PM, That1User wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:17:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:

lol

Plot twist: 16k is strangled with 16k Whataburger fries.

Plot twist: I die of a heart attack from Wendy's before I die of oxygen loss