Total Posts:121|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO WW2 Signups Thread

imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 5:46:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So yeah, given the tremendous enthusiasm for the DDO WW2 fanfic idea (which got 17 signatures in not even a day) Ive quickly decided to go through with it, and so this is the official signup thread.

Before I start taking names though, I need to point out a few details.

#1) I get to be Hitler

Seeing as how Ive had 4 temp bans and am not interesting in getting a 5th, I dont find it plausible that I could get Airmax to let me make someone else Hitler in a fanfiction (even though I have a few candidates in mind), so i'm going to stand in for the role of Hitler myself.... So if you and me havent been on the best terms and you dont want to sign up because you think I might make you Hitler, dont worry, Im already going to be Hitler.

#2) DDO things will be interchanged with WW2 nations.

Pretty straightforward, the nations that were involved in WW2 will be represented by different parts of DDO in the DDO version of it. For example:

Japan = The Religious forum
Germany = The Polls section
Italy = The Opinions section

US = The Main DDO forum (cause thats where the elections happen)
Russia = The Games forum (cause its massive)
England = The Politics forum
France = The Misc forum

Im doing this to make it more DDO-themed, and also because since Japan gets nuked at the end of this, then that would mean the Religious Section would get nuked in the DDO version, which is something I think we would all really, really like to see.

3) HOW SIGN-UPS WILL WORK.

Read very, very, f*cking, carefully, so that you get how this will work.... It was pointed out to me that I dont actually need people to sign up to be Nazi or Japanese soldiers for this thing to work, and also that I probably wont get too many volunteers of people to be Nazi or Japanese soldiers either.... So what im going to do is put a cap limit of FIVE openings in each 'theater' where the war took place, and everybody else can simply sign their names under 'ALLIED' if they still want to be on the side of the good guys but didnt find a spot they wanted.

That means:

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)= 5 available spots
Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad) = 5 available spots
Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)= 5 available spots
Eastern Front (Infantry)= 5 available spots
Air War over Europe (Air Force)= 5 available spots

And thats it..... There will only be 25 available spots to choose from in terms of people being in actual battlefield situations, MAX....

If those 25 spots get filled and people still want to somehow be involved in this story, there will be a section you can sign our name where you can choose between ALLIED and TROLL..... (The gag is that the Axis powers = the Troll powers in the DDO version of WW2, so basically the bad guys will be trolls, not actual Nazi's)

#4) Leaders

Now, the actual leaders of WW2 will be featured in this, and naturally, a few DDO members would get to be those leaders.

Hitler = Me
Stalin = Stalin (Cause he literally has the f*cking name already)
FDR = ?
Truman = ?
Churchill = ?

There may also be more specialized roles added if the sign-ups are big enough... I may throw in a US General for example, or maybe include the Valkyrie guy who tried to assassinate Hitler, Maybe even include the Japan emperor.... It depends on how big this thing gets because the more people there are, the more cool side-stories I can throw in on this thing.

I will hand select the people to be the leaders.

I will pick people based on whoever signs their name under the 'ALLIED' section of sign-ups, but I may also select from people who sign-up for a specific theater.... If someone signs up to be in the eastern front theater of the war, but I think they would be a great fit as one of the leaders of WWII even more, that person can accept that role and open up that spot in that theater for someone else.

#5) Specify which side you want to be on.

When you sign your name in the theater you want to be in, specify which side you want to be on, Allied, or Troll.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 5:49:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie :)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 5:52:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 5:54:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 5:49:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie :)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 5:55:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Bullish, Allied.
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
0x5f3759df
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 5:57:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 5:55:18 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 -
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:02:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:01:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Can I be Hitler? I make a great villain.

Literally the first thing I said is that Im Hitler....

Literally.....

It was Legit the first thing I said.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:03:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:02:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:01:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Can I be Hitler? I make a great villain.

Literally the first thing I said is that Im Hitler....

Literally.....

It was Legit the first thing I said.....

Eh.. tl;dr
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:05:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:03:05 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:02:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:01:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Can I be Hitler? I make a great villain.

Literally the first thing I said is that Im Hitler....

Literally.....

It was Legit the first thing I said.....

Eh.. tl;dr

It was 3 lines into the

nevermind yes you can be Mengele just sign your name on the last option and specify who you picked
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:05:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 5:57:04 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:55:18 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 - Yama - Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 -
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Semper Fi!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
lannan13
Posts: 23,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:07:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 5:57:04 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:55:18 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 - Lannan13 (only fitting right? [allied])
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 -
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:07:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:05:52 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:57:04 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:55:18 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 1/14/2015 5:47:23 PM, imabench wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 -
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 - Yama - Josef Mengele
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Semper Fi!
Nvm, I get to be a Nazi now. Yay! Warcrimes!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:13:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:05:07 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:03:05 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:02:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:01:20 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Can I be Hitler? I make a great villain.

Literally the first thing I said is that Im Hitler....

Literally.....

It was Legit the first thing I said.....

Eh.. tl;dr

It was 3 lines into the

nevermind yes you can be Mengele just sign your name on the last option and specify who you picked

So.. can I be Doctor Richtofen or Maxis? Maybe Robo Hitler.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Subutai
Posts: 3,187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:18:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 - Subutai, Allied
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 - Yama - Josef Mengele
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:20:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:18:46 PM, Subutai wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 - Subutai, Allied
4 - Dtaylor, Allied
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 - Yama - Josef Mengele
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,820
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:22:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:20:45 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:18:46 PM, Subutai wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 - PetersSmith (Axis)
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 - Subutai, Allied
4 - Dtaylor, Allied
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 - Yama - Josef Mengele
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,820
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:22:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:22:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:20:45 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:18:46 PM, Subutai wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 - Subutai, Allied
4 - Dtaylor, Allied
5 - PetersSmith (Axis)

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 - Yama - Josef Mengele
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Subutai
Posts: 3,187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:23:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to be Konstantin Rokosovsky or Henryk Dobrzanski. I assume the former would be easier to fit into the story, but whoever is easier.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:29:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:22:49 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:22:01 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:20:45 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:18:46 PM, Subutai wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 - Rev Troll
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 - Subutai, Allied
4 - Dtaylor, Allied
5 - PetersSmith (Axis)

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 - Yama - Josef Mengele
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:29:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:23:27 PM, Subutai wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to be Konstantin Rokosovsky or Henryk Dobrzanski. I assume the former would be easier to fit into the story, but whoever is easier.

You picked two people who im fairly certain nobody has ever heard of, ever.... Just sign your name in a specific theater and choose which side youd like to be on.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:40:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:18:46 PM, Subutai wrote:
Sign your name, and the side you want to be on (Allied or Troll) in whichever theater you want to be in when you do so. There is a maximum of 5 spots in each theater, if all spots fill up, sign your name at the very bottom under ALLIED/TROLL, and I'll find a way to give you a cool side story in the series based on which side you want to be on.

Normandy and Western front (Tank Squad)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Normandy and Western front (Infantry Squad)
1 - Annie Troll
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Pacific Theater (Navy or Marines)
1 - Lannan13 Allied [Marines]
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Eastern Front (Infantry)
1 - Harder (allied)
2 - Bullish, Allied.
3 - Subutai, Allied
4 -
5 -

Air War over Europe (Air Force)
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

OTHER ALLIED OR TROLL (Specify which side you want to be on)
1 - Yama - Josef Mengele
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Subutai
Posts: 3,187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:51:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:29:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:23:27 PM, Subutai wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to be Konstantin Rokosovsky or Henryk Dobrzanski. I assume the former would be easier to fit into the story, but whoever is easier.

You picked two people who im fairly certain nobody has ever heard of, ever.... Just sign your name in a specific theater and choose which side youd like to be on.

I'll give you the latter (he's a guerrilla who annihilated a German battalion on the Polish front with a small unit), but Rokosovsky was actually a very famous Russian general (http://en.wikipedia.org...)
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:52:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Fury was a good movie, so what the hell.

I'll be a tank boy for the Allies. F*ck trying to quote that list on my phone.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 6:53:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:51:42 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:29:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:23:27 PM, Subutai wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to be Konstantin Rokosovsky or Henryk Dobrzanski. I assume the former would be easier to fit into the story, but whoever is easier.

You picked two people who im fairly certain nobody has ever heard of, ever.... Just sign your name in a specific theater and choose which side youd like to be on.

I'll give you the latter (he's a guerrilla who annihilated a German battalion on the Polish front with a small unit), but Rokosovsky was actually a very famous Russian general (http://en.wikipedia.org...)

And yet no one's ever heard of them...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:02:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 6:53:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:51:42 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:29:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/14/2015 6:23:27 PM, Subutai wrote:
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to be Konstantin Rokosovsky or Henryk Dobrzanski. I assume the former would be easier to fit into the story, but whoever is easier.

You picked two people who im fairly certain nobody has ever heard of, ever.... Just sign your name in a specific theater and choose which side youd like to be on.

I'll give you the latter (he's a guerrilla who annihilated a German battalion on the Polish front with a small unit), but Rokosovsky was actually a very famous Russian general (http://en.wikipedia.org...)

And yet no one's ever heard of them...

^ case in point
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:04:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would like to be a part of this but I do not know where to go. Just throw me in wherever space is needed and have me be a common soldier in the heat of battle that lives to fight another day.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 7:06:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 7:04:23 PM, That1User wrote:
I would like to be a part of this but I do not know where to go. Just throw me in wherever space is needed and have me be a common soldier in the heat of battle that lives to fight another day.

that would be the 'other allied/troll' option
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015