Jump to topic:

I'm done with my Playstation

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:58:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've decided I both hate my playstation, and love it. I constantly disagree with basically everything about it. The load times take an hour. It runs like a buffalo on steroids. So I've decided to ditch it for now. I will not use it again. I hosted a party last night with all my friends to commemorate the fact that I won't use it again as I wanted everyone to know. At the end, I got up on stage, put my big boy gloves on, and ripped it limb for limb. Then I auctioned off the game CDs I have for it and finished off with a nuclear firework show. Goodbye for now and I'll hopefully see you again Playstation.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 5:53:08 AM
At 1/18/2015 1:58:36 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I've decided I both hate my playstation, and love it. I constantly disagree with basically everything about it. The load times take an hour. It runs like a buffalo on steroids. So I've decided to ditch it for now. I will not use it again. I hosted a party last night with all my friends to commemorate the fact that I won't use it again as I wanted everyone to know. At the end, I got up on stage, put my big boy gloves on, and ripped it limb for limb. Then I auctioned off the game CDs I have for it and finished off with a nuclear firework show. Goodbye for now and I'll hopefully see you again Playstation.

Time to play PC games! Also long time, no see. How are you mate?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 11:41:33 PM
At 1/18/2015 1:58:36 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Are you selling it?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:27:57 AM
Did you film your violent episode??
Smithereens vs Kenballer "Idealism infers Solipsism" http://www.debate.org...

"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017