Jump to topic:

I'm done with my Playstation

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 1:58:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've decided I both hate my playstation, and love it. I constantly disagree with basically everything about it. The load times take an hour. It runs like a buffalo on steroids. So I've decided to ditch it for now. I will not use it again. I hosted a party last night with all my friends to commemorate the fact that I won't use it again as I wanted everyone to know. At the end, I got up on stage, put my big boy gloves on, and ripped it limb for limb. Then I auctioned off the game CDs I have for it and finished off with a nuclear firework show. Goodbye for now and I'll hopefully see you again Playstation.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 2:39:28 AM
Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 5:53:08 AM
At 1/18/2015 1:58:36 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I've decided I both hate my playstation, and love it. I constantly disagree with basically everything about it. The load times take an hour. It runs like a buffalo on steroids. So I've decided to ditch it for now. I will not use it again. I hosted a party last night with all my friends to commemorate the fact that I won't use it again as I wanted everyone to know. At the end, I got up on stage, put my big boy gloves on, and ripped it limb for limb. Then I auctioned off the game CDs I have for it and finished off with a nuclear firework show. Goodbye for now and I'll hopefully see you again Playstation.

Time to play PC games! Also long time, no see. How are you mate?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 11:41:33 PM
At 1/18/2015 1:58:36 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Are you selling it?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"