Jump to topic:

Airmax1227

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:31:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey site mod (airmax1227), I sent you some questions. I would very much like for you to answer them. I know you're often busy and/or flooded with material, but some of these questions are pressing. They've been in your mailbox for a full half a day. Please respond. I'd like some constructive response ASAP.

Thank you.
Senpai has noticed you.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:33:00 PM
At 1/19/2015 3:31:11 PM, Beginner wrote:
Hey site mod (airmax1227), I sent you some questions. I would very much like for you to answer them. I know you're often busy and/or flooded with material, but some of these questions are pressing. They've been in your mailbox for a full half a day. Please respond. I'd like some constructive response ASAP.

Thank you.

Asking for the ban hammer >:D
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:37:06 PM

Thank you.

You can ask me. I may or may not have the answer, though.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:42:56 PM
At 1/19/2015 3:33:00 PM, SebUK wrote:

Thank you.

Asking for the ban hammer >:D

That's actually fairly close to what I'm doing lol. XD
Senpai has noticed you.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:47:30 PM

Thank you.

I mean...12 hours isn't really a lot...give him more time.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:57:47 PM

Thank you.

He's at his actual job you stale end piece of white bread, wait until like 7 when he actually gets online.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:59:41 PM
At 1/19/2015 3:57:47 PM, imabench wrote:

Thank you.

He's at his actual job you stale end piece of white bread, wait until like 7 when he actually gets online.

Cool story. :)
Senpai has noticed you.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 4:04:08 PM

Thank you.

Lies! We all know Max Version 1227 is a fully-charged, automated robot. -_-
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 4:07:55 PM

Thank you.

That's a new one.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 4:17:10 PM

Thank you.

This ^^

Half a day is nothing.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 4:34:50 PM
At 1/19/2015 4:17:10 PM, Emilrose wrote:
This ^^

Half a day is nothing.

I agree. However, none of you are privy to why I felt this thread necessary, and I mean to keep it that way.
Let's just leave it at that. ^-^
Senpai has noticed you.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:14:38 PM

Thank you.

Hey, it's the site mod (airmax1227) here. You can tell by my picture.

I received those questions. Asking questions is actually against the ToS, so I'm about to perma-ban you. Please be more careful in the future. Oh wait, you don't have a future on this site lol.

The axolotl's ban-hammer has spoken.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:17:54 PM
At 1/19/2015 5:14:38 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Thank you.

I received those questions. Asking questions is actually against the ToS, so I'm about to perma-ban you. Please be more careful in the future. Oh wait, you don't have a future on this site lol.

lol...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:20:50 PM

Thank you.

Rofl...that's hilarious :)

*kowtows to avoid the axolotl's wrath*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:26:19 PM
At 1/19/2015 4:34:50 PM, Beginner wrote:
This ^^

Half a day is nothing.

I agree. However, none of you are privy to why I felt this thread necessary, and I mean to keep it that way.

Lol, why start a thread if you mean to keep it that way? It'd be easier just to wait for his reply.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:34:57 PM
At 1/19/2015 5:26:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/19/2015 4:34:50 PM, Beginner wrote:
This ^^

Half a day is nothing.

Lol, why start a thread if you mean to keep it that way? It'd be easier just to wait for his reply.

Nah. I think keeping my rationale unknown is just as easy as waiting for his reply.

I'll just have to prepare myself to dodge that axolotl banhammer. Wish me luck! :)
Senpai has noticed you.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:35:30 PM
At 1/19/2015 5:20:50 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Thank you.

Just as well. I had just finished my swing with the last ban-hammer and was ready to crush some more dreams.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:37:37 PM
At 1/19/2015 5:35:30 PM, Zarroette wrote:

Thank you.

Just as well. I had just finished my swing with the last ban-hammer and was ready to crush some more dreams.

You had me fooled for a couple moments. XD
Senpai has noticed you.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:38:08 PM
A message from the moderator:

Everyone, don't forget to pay your shekels to my Jewish overlords this week, goyim. DDO doesn't pay for itself.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:39:28 PM

Thank you.

Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:48:46 PM
At 1/19/2015 5:37:37 PM, Beginner wrote:

Thank you.

And I'll have you banned forever XD
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:50:22 PM
At 1/19/2015 5:48:46 PM, Zarroette wrote:
At 1/19/2015 5:37:37 PM, Beginner wrote:

Thank you.

And I'll have you banned forever XD

You made my heart jump.. 8o8
Senpai has noticed you.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:52:53 PM

Thank you.

"Pressing" questions about DDO. There's no such thing. Snort LOL
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:01:39 PM
At 1/19/2015 5:52:53 PM, sadolite wrote:

Thank you.

I think the issue on how airmax plans to go about hammering me is fairly important
When is he planning on doing it? Which angle will he be striking from? Will he be using stakes or will he be using nails? Do I get a last meal? I think these are things that I deserve to know.
Senpai has noticed you.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:05:22 PM
At 1/19/2015 6:01:39 PM, Beginner wrote:

Thank you.

I think the issue on how airmax plans to go about hammering me is fairly important
When is he planning on doing it? Which angle will he be striking from? Will he be using stakes or will he be using nails? Do I get a last meal? I think these are things that I deserve to know.

Are you insulting the mod of this site, Newb?
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:11:38 PM
At 1/19/2015 6:05:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Thank you.

Are you insulting the mod of this site, Newb?

I love you too. <3
Senpai has noticed you.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:17:38 PM
Y'all are strange.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:19:31 PM
At 1/19/2015 6:17:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Y'all are strange.

<3 u 2 bae
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:22:21 PM

Thank you.

How do you figure you deserve to know. The only thing you need to know is if your account is deactivated. This isn't a govt subsidised website of democracy and fairness. This is a dictatorship of entertainment website. You don't matter. There is no appeal, there is no suing, there is no clemency hearings, you are either banned or you are not. The reason is always the same for everyone who gets banned (See terms of use)
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:28:05 PM
At 1/19/2015 6:22:21 PM, sadolite wrote:

Thank you.

How do you figure you deserve to know. The only thing you need to know is if your account is deactivated. This isn't a govt subsidised website of democracy and fairness. This is a dictatorship of entertainment website. You don't matter. There is no appeal, there is no suing, there is no clemency hearings, you are either banned or you are not. The reason is always the same for everyone who gets banned (See terms of use)

Airmax is your god on this website. If he doesn't want you on this site you are gone. End of story. If you don't like that ralization find a different website god.