Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Why not playing Mafia is a waste of time.

wowwhatwhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 6:24:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There seems to be a religious following of not Mafia outside of DDO. I always get criticized and ignored when I make this point within threads, so I'm going to flesh-out my point here. There are usually only half-a-dozen Mafia games running at any time. My question to the people who do not play is: have you really got anything better to do?

I mean, could you find something better to do than play a game that takes hours or days to complete, of which generates nothing of serious value? What do you not fail to produce by playing this game? Could your mental energy not be directed better into something that is:

1) Less Productive

2) Easier to achieve, thereby granting you a better feeling before having completed it.

Honestly, not playing Mafia is nothing more than a time-sink for people who have boring lives. I can understand the odd lack of a game every several months, but failing to play this game frequently is indicative of a life wasting.

Just think of all the inferior possibilities life have to offer (e.g. travelling, learning a trade/skill, reading to learn etc.), and then realize the embarrassment of not camping behind a computer to try and win a game of no consequence.
I have a funny sig in an unusual color and now will quote a well-known user of this site to seem as if I care more about DDO drama than my inept ability to relate to people in real life:

"I want to have a nice bowl of cereal in the morning because it is my right as an American Taxpayer to enjoy cereal in the mornings. Okay im not a taxpayer." - Imabench

http://www.debate.org...
wowwhatwhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 6:39:10 AM
At 1/20/2015 6:34:00 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who the heck are you and why are you stealing my 'cute baby' bit?

I am wowwhatwhy.

I am too terrified to tell you my real name because you may stalk me and rape me and harass me and burn me.
I have a funny sig in an unusual color and now will quote a well-known user of this site to seem as if I care more about DDO drama than my inept ability to relate to people in real life:

"I want to have a nice bowl of cereal in the morning because it is my right as an American Taxpayer to enjoy cereal in the mornings. Okay im not a taxpayer." - Imabench

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 6:45:21 AM
At 1/20/2015 6:39:10 AM, wowwhatwhy wrote:

I am wowwhatwhy.

I am too terrified to tell you my real name because you may stalk me and rape me and harass me and burn me.

P*ssy.
wowwhatwhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 6:48:33 AM
At 1/20/2015 6:45:21 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I am wowwhatwhy.

P*ssy.

What?

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 6:49:04 AM
At 1/20/2015 6:48:33 AM, wowwhatwhy wrote:

I am wowwhatwhy.

P*ssy.

What?

You heard me, bitch.
wowwhatwhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 6:51:20 AM
At 1/20/2015 6:49:04 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/20/2015 6:48:33 AM, wowwhatwhy wrote:

I am wowwhatwhy.

P*ssy.

What?

You heard me, bitch.

Is that it?