Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Is.... is this the same guy?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 8:31:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 8:29:09 AM, bluesteel wrote:
http://www.reddit.com...

Ain't sure; unable to reach a valid conclusion.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
YYW
Posts: 41,723
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 8:56:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 8:29:09 AM, bluesteel wrote:
http://www.reddit.com...

omg it might be.... but going from DDO to Reddit probably wasn't a good choice....
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 9:16:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 8:56:11 AM, YYW wrote:
At 1/22/2015 8:29:09 AM, bluesteel wrote:
http://www.reddit.com...

omg it might be.... but going from DDO to Reddit probably wasn't a good choice....

Agreed. Our website is superior with more knowledgeable people.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:52:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 11:42:04 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 1/22/2015 8:29:09 AM, bluesteel wrote:
http://www.reddit.com...

I am confused. What are you talking about?

Remember WriterDave?
Envisage
Posts: 3,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:53:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 11:52:33 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:42:04 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 1/22/2015 8:29:09 AM, bluesteel wrote:
http://www.reddit.com...

I am confused. What are you talking about?

Remember WriterDave?

No. I guess I missed the boat.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:54:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 11:53:38 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:52:33 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:42:04 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 1/22/2015 8:29:09 AM, bluesteel wrote:
http://www.reddit.com...

I am confused. What are you talking about?

Remember WriterDave?

No. I guess I missed the boat.

Mmh. I never met him (must have been a few years ago since he left).
TUF
Posts: 22,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:33:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Pretty sure that is him, same writing style. Shame, he's a pretty smart dude. If not for his insane depression issues, he could make a very valuable member here.
Danielle: I think you're kind of dim and prosaic.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 5:44:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 5:41:41 PM, Bullish wrote:
Wasn't he named DoubtingDave? Or what that his site's name?

http://www.debate.org...
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 5:48:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 5:44:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:41:41 PM, Bullish wrote:
Wasn't he named DoubtingDave? Or what that his site's name?

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

They're kind of similar.
0x5f3759df
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 11:55:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 5:48:50 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:44:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:41:41 PM, Bullish wrote:
Wasn't he named DoubtingDave? Or what that his site's name?

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

They're kind of similar.

Does anyone know if DoubtingDave is still around? He changes accounts so periodically that it's hard to keep track. I just stalked his FB page and it seems he's converted to Judaism, so that's one reason to discard his old username and another for why I wouldn't recognize his multi--which are usually pretty easy to spot.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Subutai
Posts: 4,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 11:35:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 11:55:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:48:50 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:44:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:41:41 PM, Bullish wrote:
Wasn't he named DoubtingDave? Or what that his site's name?

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

They're kind of similar.

Does anyone know if DoubtingDave is still around? He changes accounts so periodically that it's hard to keep track. I just stalked his FB page and it seems he's converted to Judaism, so that's one reason to discard his old username and another for why I wouldn't recognize his multi--which are usually pretty easy to spot.

http://www.debate.org...

He's hardly ever on anymore though.
Don't let this site's demise affect you:

- Make an account on eDeb8
- Message Mikal to transfer your stats to eDeb8 (if you want them transferred)
- Contact any friends on here you'd like to stay in contact with
- Download any debates you'd like archived (go here: http://webpagetopdf.com...)
- Download as many mafia games as you can to preserve stats and history
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 12:35:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/24/2015 11:35:00 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:55:10 PM, phantom wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:48:50 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:44:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 1/22/2015 5:41:41 PM, Bullish wrote:
Wasn't he named DoubtingDave? Or what that his site's name?

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

They're kind of similar.

Does anyone know if DoubtingDave is still around? He changes accounts so periodically that it's hard to keep track. I just stalked his FB page and it seems he's converted to Judaism, so that's one reason to discard his old username and another for why I wouldn't recognize his multi--which are usually pretty easy to spot.

http://www.debate.org...

He's hardly ever on anymore though.

Cool, too bad he left.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)