Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Religion/Politics- Secularism in Britain?

Emilrose
Posts: 2,904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 4:22:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
To a large extent. Britain probably has one the most secular societies in Europe.
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Smithereens
Posts: 6,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:55:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/22/2015 4:22:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
To a large extent. Britain probably has one the most secular societies in Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org...
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017
Emilrose
Posts: 2,904
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 4:52:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/24/2015 12:55:17 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 1/22/2015 4:22:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
To a large extent. Britain probably has one the most secular societies in Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

It states 30%-40% of British people identify as non-religious.
All the time your soul is craving and longing for something else. And in vain does the dreamer rummage about in his old dreams, raking them over as though they were a heap of cinders, looking in these cinders for some spark, however tiny, to fan it into a flame so as to warm his chilled blood by it and revive in it all that he held so dear before, all that touched his heart, that made his blood course through his veins, that drew tears from his eyes, and that so splendidly deceived him!
Smithereens
Posts: 6,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 5:06:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/24/2015 4:52:24 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/24/2015 12:55:17 AM, Smithereens wrote:
At 1/22/2015 4:22:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
To a large extent. Britain probably has one the most secular societies in Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

It states 30%-40% of British people identify as non-religious.

Oh, I wasn't contesting your claim or anything, I just thought it was worth linking to.
"Your signature should not have the name of other players in the game, nor should it have the words VTL, Vote, or Unvote."
~Yraelz, 2017