Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Ads

A_Nebiah
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 2:13:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't know about the rest of you, but my opinion is that the ads on this website should be removed. Sometimes it seems as if they slow down the web page.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 2:14:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 2:13:03 PM, A_Nebiah wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but my opinion is that the ads on this website should be removed. Sometimes it seems as if they slow down the web page.

I disagree. I like all the ads. How else will I know how to contact my Nigerian astrologist?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 2:25:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 2:14:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/22/2015 2:13:03 PM, A_Nebiah wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but my opinion is that the ads on this website should be removed. Sometimes it seems as if they slow down the web page.

I disagree. I like all the ads. How else will I know how to contact my Nigerian astrologist?

Rofl...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
A_Nebiah
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 2:32:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 2:14:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/22/2015 2:13:03 PM, A_Nebiah wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but my opinion is that the ads on this website should be removed. Sometimes it seems as if they slow down the web page.

I disagree. I like all the ads. How else will I know how to contact my Nigerian astrologist?

That's just my outlook on the ads. Everyone has their own prerogative though. My laptop is very sensitive so when I move my cursor, many times it clicks on the ads and it drives me up the wall.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 2:35:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 2:32:57 PM, A_Nebiah wrote:
At 1/22/2015 2:14:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/22/2015 2:13:03 PM, A_Nebiah wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but my opinion is that the ads on this website should be removed. Sometimes it seems as if they slow down the web page.

I disagree. I like all the ads. How else will I know how to contact my Nigerian astrologist?

That's just my outlook on the ads. Everyone has their own prerogative though. My laptop is very sensitive so when I move my cursor, many times it clicks on the ads and it drives me up the wall.

Install "Adblockplus" on either chrome or firefox. The ads will go "poof," like magic.

If you only use Internet Explorer, the ads are God's punishment to you for associating with the Devil, in his current incarnation ("Microsoft").
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
A_Nebiah
Posts: 14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 2:37:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 2:35:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/22/2015 2:32:57 PM, A_Nebiah wrote:
At 1/22/2015 2:14:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/22/2015 2:13:03 PM, A_Nebiah wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but my opinion is that the ads on this website should be removed. Sometimes it seems as if they slow down the web page.

I disagree. I like all the ads. How else will I know how to contact my Nigerian astrologist?

That's just my outlook on the ads. Everyone has their own prerogative though. My laptop is very sensitive so when I move my cursor, many times it clicks on the ads and it drives me up the wall.

Install "Adblockplus" on either chrome or firefox. The ads will go "poof," like magic.

If you only use Internet Explorer, the ads are God's punishment to you for associating with the Devil, in his current incarnation ("Microsoft").

I will certainly look into that, thank you for the advice I appreciate it.