Jump to topic:

Project

Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 9:24:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is sort of random, but dire times require dire actions. I have this rather unique history project to do at my school and it requires that I contact high school students from Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and Mississippi and ask a coupled of questions. I have been unable to contact anyone through conventional means, and have turned to DDO. I would greatly appreciate it if you currently go to a high school in one of these states you would PM me so I can send you the bloody questions. Thanks a lot.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 9:29:30 AM
At 1/26/2015 9:24:20 AM, Atheist-Independent wrote:
This is sort of random, but dire times require dire actions. I have this rather unique history project to do at my school and it requires that I contact high school students from Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and Mississippi and ask a coupled of questions. I have been unable to contact anyone through conventional means, and have turned to DDO. I would greatly appreciate it if you currently go to a high school in one of these states you would PM me so I can send you the bloody questions. Thanks a lot.

When all else fails, turn to reddit.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 9:37:48 AM
At 1/26/2015 9:29:30 AM, Zaradi wrote:

When all else fails, turn to reddit.

Yeah...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 9:56:21 AM

I used to live in Memphis, Tennessee. I could help you out.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 9:57:00 AM
At 1/26/2015 9:56:21 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I literally just moved.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 10:46:36 AM
At 1/26/2015 9:57:00 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/26/2015 9:56:21 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I literally just moved.

Great, I'll send you a friend request/PM right away!
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:17:57 PM
None from New Mexico? RACISM IS IT CAUSE WE ARE IMMIGRANTS
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:19:11 PM

Why not look stuff up and then fabricate data? :3
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:21:06 PM
Oh uhh, I interviewed a Ms. Shirley Bussums from Tennessee. She's from Tennessee High School. They're very conservative. The high school has the typical high school class structure with bullies, jocks, nerds, normal people, etc. Most of them are Caucasian-white. Shirley really likes her high school. THe AP curriculum in Tennessee High sucks, etc. etc. etc.
Senpai has noticed you.
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:21:10 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:19:11 PM, Beginner wrote:

I'm going to do that anyway, but my teacher is insistent that we contact people. The primary purpose of the project is to connect with students from other states, not really for research.
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:21:46 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:17:57 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Some other group is doing New Mexico. Chill.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:21:56 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:21:10 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:
At 1/26/2015 6:19:11 PM, Beginner wrote:

I'm going to do that anyway, but my teacher is insistent that we contact people. The primary purpose of the project is to connect with students from other states, not really for research.

So you're actually doing it for the project's sake. :D That's nice.
Senpai has noticed you.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:22:24 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:21:46 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

EW but you're master race I don't want another group they're MEANIES MEANIES MEANIES
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:22:54 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:21:06 PM, Beginner wrote:
Oh uhh, I interviewed a Ms. Shirley Bussums from Tennessee. She's from Tennessee High School. They're very conservative. The high school has the typical high school class structure with bullies, jocks, nerds, normal people, etc. Most of them are Caucasian-white. Shirley really likes her high school. THe AP curriculum in Tennessee High sucks, etc. etc. etc.

Ms. Shirley Bussums...?
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:23:57 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:22:54 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

Ms. Shirley Bussums...?
Cuz surely she's Bussums right? ;)
Senpai has noticed you.
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:25:42 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:22:24 PM, 16kadams wrote:

EW but you're master race I don't want another group they're MEANIES MEANIES MEANIES

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:26:20 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:25:42 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:
At 1/26/2015 6:22:24 PM, 16kadams wrote:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

lol
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:28:36 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:23:57 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 1/26/2015 6:22:54 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

Ms. Shirley Bussums...?
Cuz surely she's Bussums right? ;)

...sure.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:28:45 PM

I'm in Florida, so I could help some. But you probably have a person already. There are an @ssload of Florida high school students, and I'm not sure why.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:30:04 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:28:45 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

I'm in Florida, so I could help some. But you probably have a person already. There are an @ssload of Florida high school students, and I'm not sure why.

No not really. Shall I post the questions here or PM you?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:31:59 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:30:04 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

You can do it here.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:33:14 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:31:59 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

You can do it here.

Here are the creepy invasive questions regarding your soul:

1. What political party/idealogy is the prominent in your state?
2. What impact does religion have on your state?
3. What are the major tourist attractions in your state?
4. What are the popular sports in your state?
5. How much is education emphasised in your state?
6. Is racism at all prominent in your state?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:39:25 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:33:14 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

You can do it here.

Democrats in the cities, mostly, but everywhere else is solid conservative Republican. The suburbs where I live tend to lean conservative, but the youth of my age lean liberal.

It makes a milder impact the more south you get. Gainesville and above is basically Bible Belt South, while below, it is more liberal in its religious enforcements.

Oh come on. Easy. The whole state is practically a tourist attraction, but the main ones are in Orlando. Of course, Disney World, Universal Studios, and Seaworld. Miami is also very popular with the tourists.

Football is very prominent statewide, while some areas specialize in baseball along with football, and others specialize in basketball along with football.

Our governor is Rick Scott. Rick Scott. Yeah, the system is pretty $hitty. It's not much of a campaign issue at election time. At campaign time, it's always about the money.

One of the most infamous racism cases, the Zimmerman case occurred here. Aside from that, it still is very racist in some parts. There is a pretty clear racial divide a lot of the time in the state.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 7:04:20 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:39:25 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/26/2015 6:33:14 PM, Atheist-Independent wrote:

You can do it here.

Democrats in the cities, mostly, but everywhere else is solid conservative Republican. The suburbs where I live tend to lean conservative, but the youth of my age lean liberal.

It makes a milder impact the more south you get. Gainesville and above is basically Bible Belt South, while below, it is more liberal in its religious enforcements.

Oh come on. Easy. The whole state is practically a tourist attraction, but the main ones are in Orlando. Of course, Disney World, Universal Studios, and Seaworld. Miami is also very popular with the tourists.

Football is very prominent statewide, while some areas specialize in baseball along with football, and others specialize in basketball along with football.

Our governor is Rick Scott. Rick Scott. Yeah, the system is pretty $hitty. It's not much of a campaign issue at election time. At campaign time, it's always about the money.

One of the most infamous racism cases, the Zimmerman case occurred here. Aside from that, it still is very racist in some parts. There is a pretty clear racial divide a lot of the time in the state.

Thanks a lot!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 10:27:38 PM
At 1/26/2015 10:23:18 PM, Raisor wrote:
I don't live in any of those places and I'm not in high school, but I can pretend I do for your project.

same
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 10:32:19 PM
If you need Oregon high school students from the early 2000's, hit me up (graduated 2005).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"