Jump to topic:

Marie Wants To Play A Game!

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:30:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey guys! Marie has gotten bored so she has decided to play mind games on everyone! She has re-joined DDO through an alias. I won't tell you anything else other than that. With that let the First Annual Alias Games Begin and may the chances of fortune spin in your favor!

Rules
Tell me your guess through PM's only!
You can discuss in this forum but try to refrain from giving your guess to others. However you can if you want to.
Have fun!
Don't make Marie bored or face her wrath!

Awards
If you manage to find her in a month I'll draw you a picture of your request. After that you get the pleasure of finding her.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:31:48 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:30:30 PM, carriead20 wrote:
Hey guys! Marie has gotten bored so she has decided to play mind games on everyone! She has re-joined DDO through an alias. I won't tell you anything else other than that. With that let the First Annual Alias Games Begin and may the chances of fortune spin in your favor!

Rules
You can discuss in this forum but try to refrain from giving your guess to others. However you can if you want to.
Have fun!

Awards
If you manage to find her in a month I'll draw you a picture of your request. After that you get the pleasure of finding her.

Why doesn't she just come back?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:32:25 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:31:48 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

She is, technically.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:36:50 PM

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Because she didn't really. Carried just wants us to extert time and energy into finding something that isn't really there. That is the "mind game" aspect.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:46:44 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:36:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Because she didn't really. Carried just wants us to extert time and energy into finding something that isn't really there. That is the "mind game" aspect.

No she really did I promise.

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:47:24 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:35:29 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
IP checks.

NO! All mods, sub or not are disqualified.

I'm talking to airmax about that right now lol.

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:53:25 PM

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Because she didn't really. Carriead just wants us to exert time and energy into finding something that isn't really there. That is the "mind game" aspect.

Fix'd

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:53:29 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:46:44 PM, carriead20 wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Promises, promises.
Check this hand cause I'm marvelous!

Can't read my, can't read my
No she can't read my poker face!
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:54:12 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:53:29 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/27/2015 8:46:44 PM, carriead20 wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Promises, promises.
Check this hand cause I'm marvelous!

Can't read my, can't read my
No she can't read my poker face!

*facepalm*

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:54:18 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:53:25 PM, carriead20 wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Because she didn't really. Carriead just wants us to exert time and energy into finding something that isn't really there. That is the "mind game" aspect.

Fix'd

I like extert better.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:54:58 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:54:18 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Fix'd

I like exert better.

Fix'd

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:55:46 PM

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

okay, Jigsaw.....
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:56:45 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:55:46 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

okay, Jigsaw.....

That your request?

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:57:54 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:47:24 PM, carriead20 wrote:
IP checks.

haha well I actually won this game hours ago without doing any IP checks... But I guess it would be unfair for anyone with that ability to play - so I'll just keep quiet.
Debate.org Moderator
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:58:06 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:54:58 PM, carriead20 wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Fix'd

I like extert better.

Fix'd
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:59:11 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:57:54 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
IP checks.

haha well I actually won this game hours ago without doing any IP checks... But I guess it would be unfair for anyone with that ability to play - so I'll just keep quiet.

Oh ho! Is that confirmation that the claims of her being back are true?
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:00:23 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:58:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Fix'd

I like extrovert better.

Fix'd

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:00:33 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:55:46 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

okay, Jigsaw.....

http://www.debate.org...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:00:34 PM
Marie needs to be posting, otherwise she might as well be one of the billions of members who have joined the site and done not much else. Is she posting?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:00:51 PM
At 1/27/2015 8:59:11 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
IP checks.

Told you so.

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:02:06 PM
At 1/27/2015 9:00:34 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Marie needs to be posting, otherwise she might as well be one of the billions of members who have joined the site and done not much else. Is she posting?

On here right now? No. Does she post in forums? Yes.

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:02:08 PM
At 1/27/2015 9:00:23 PM, carriead20 wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Fix'd

I like Rape better.

Fix'd
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:02:16 PM
IP checks.

Wait - what? I meant something else... I think I posted in the wrong thread, my bad. I meant to post that in the Official trolling thread.
Debate.org Moderator
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:02:59 PM
At 1/27/2015 9:02:16 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
IP checks.

Wait - what? I meant something else... I think I posted in the wrong thread, my bad. I meant to post that in the Official trolling thread.

You just derailed the thread, Max.

Strike one.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:03:46 PM
IP checks.

Why you lie like that? O.0

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:04:58 PM
At 1/27/2015 9:02:08 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/27/2015 9:00:23 PM, carriead20 wrote:

Rules
Have fun!

Awards

Fix'd

I like Rape better. Me too. ;D

Fix'd

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:05:06 PM
At 1/27/2015 9:03:17 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Who the fvck is Marie?

ElCorazonAma

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:07:47 PM
At 1/27/2015 9:03:46 PM, carriead20 wrote:
IP checks.

Why you lie like that? O.0

It was a joke related to the topic of this thread in the context of me being myself.

But I guess I should probably know better than that.

http://www.reactiongifs.com...
Debate.org Moderator