Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Debatw

vivalayeo
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 6:41:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've a bit of spare time on my hand's now. In the States for two months, so if anyone want's to challenge me to a religious/fun-based/political debate to relieve me of my boredom during my spare time, I would be happy to accept. Nothing better than sitting by the pool with my laptop a cigarette and cheap, disgusting American beer.

That's an idea if anyone has the guts to Argue that American beer is good, with someone from Ireland I'd love to destroy you >:D
vivalayeo
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 8:40:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 8:35:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I may want to do a debate. Do you have any topics in mind?

Well looking at your profile you seem to be against the war on terror and afganistan. I would happily debate with you on that
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 8:40:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 8:40:33 PM, vivalayeo wrote:
At 6/29/2010 8:35:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I may want to do a debate. Do you have any topics in mind?

Well looking at your profile you seem to be against the war on terror and afganistan. I would happily debate with you on that

Ok, war on terror it is. ;)
vivalayeo
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 11:00:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 8:40:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 6/29/2010 8:40:33 PM, vivalayeo wrote:
At 6/29/2010 8:35:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I may want to do a debate. Do you have any topics in mind?

Well looking at your profile you seem to be against the war on terror and afganistan. I would happily debate with you on that

Ok, war on terror it is. ;)

Do you want to challenge or will i?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 11:02:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/29/2010 11:00:46 PM, vivalayeo wrote:
At 6/29/2010 8:40:59 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 6/29/2010 8:40:33 PM, vivalayeo wrote:
At 6/29/2010 8:35:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I may want to do a debate. Do you have any topics in mind?

Well looking at your profile you seem to be against the war on terror and afganistan. I would happily debate with you on that

Ok, war on terror it is. ;)

Do you want to challenge or will i?

You can. I hate being the one to start debates.