Jump to topic:

Server Lag

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 7:01:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm having issues connecting to this site. It took 2 minutes to load the forum page. Connections are timing out. Pages are freezing (scroll bars, etc.) and yet my browser and other applications still work. I am having no other issues with any other sites on the internet (Google, Wikipedia), and I've tried repairing my connection but this same problem is persisting.

Is anyone else having server issues with DDO?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 7:03:13 PM
At 6/30/2010 7:01:56 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I'm having issues connecting to this site. It took 2 minutes to load the forum page. Connections are timing out. Pages are freezing (scroll bars, etc.) and yet my browser and other applications still work. I am having no other issues with any other sites on the internet (Google, Wikipedia), and I've tried repairing my connection but this same problem is persisting.

Nope.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 7:04:09 PM
At 6/30/2010 7:01:56 PM, wjmelements wrote:

Nope.

Probably Bush's fault.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 7:05:36 PM
It took a minute to make that first post, and the input field froze when I was writing this one (the entire page froze, too).

I'm using Firefox 3.6.6.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 7:08:22 PM
Working fine for me now, but i actually had that problem for a while yesterday. Everything works fine but ddo idk why. It should fix fairly soon.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 7:17:13 PM
It's definitely just Debate.Org. I've tried Ebay, Youtube, and my School District's site. The pages on this site constantly freeze (scroll bar and everything).