Jump to topic:

Auditions

AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:36:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Alright son! This is seriously gonna happen. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. Annie n' I need a third partner up in our sextin up in order ta loophole tha freshly smoked up rule. Now, as per Anniez request, our crazy asses holdin auditions ta peep whoz a$$ would be da most thugged-out suitable ta join up in n' receive a piece of our sexiness. Right back up in yo muthafuckin a$$. Signups n' rap battle(interview) is ghon be up in dis thread, unless Annie wants ta set up a PM, where other shiznit can go down ;)
I may or may not be a cat
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:43:16 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:38:43 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
uhhh what?

http://www.reactiongifs.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:50:47 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:36:47 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Alright son! This is seriously gonna happen. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. Annie n' I need a third partner up in our sextin up in order ta loophole tha freshly smoked up rule. Now, as per Anniez request, our crazy asses holdin auditions ta peep whoz a$$ would be da most thugged-out suitable ta join up in n' receive a piece of our sexiness. Right back up in yo muthafuckin a$$. Signups n' rap battle(interview) is ghon be up in dis thread, unless Annie wants ta set up a PM, where other shiznit can go down ;)

I can recite both poetry and prose the melt the heart of the most wild and savage heart.

"My hands have not touched pleasure since your hands, --
No, -- nor my lips freed laughter since 'farewell',
And with the day, distance again expands
Voiceless between us, as an uncoiled shell.

Yet, love endures, though starving and alone.
A dove's wings clung about my heart each night
With surging gentleness, and the blue stone
Set in the tryst-ring has but worn more bright."
- Harold Hart Crane -

And should some unwashed cur dare to question my honor, or gentlemanly bearing, I shall deliver to him a verbal laceration so brutal as to as to scandalize the muses themselves!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:57:15 PM

Sign-Ups
1. Lannan13
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:37:54 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:50:47 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

I can recite both poetry and prose the melt the heart of the most wild and savage heart.

- Harold Hart Crane -

And should some unwashed cur dare to question my honor, or gentlemanly bearing, I shall deliver to him a verbal laceration so brutal as to as to scandalize the muses themselves!

Why did you choose that lousy poem? After all, there's a much better one around:
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:40:25 PM
/in for the hell of it.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:44:59 PM
At 1/29/2015 11:37:54 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

- Harold Hart Crane -

Why did you choose that lousy poem? After all, there's a much better one around:

LOL, Crinack. Wow, that was so long ago. xD
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:59:00 PM
At 1/29/2015 11:44:59 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

- Harold Hart Crane -

Crinack is timeless.

"Crinack is the wall between our understanding and our intuition, it is the wild virtue lost in stifling, rigid forms of communication. It is the wall on which every poet beats, sometimes for an entire lifetime, in the hopes of opening one small crack. Crinack is not a poem. It is the poem."
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 12:27:38 AM
At 1/29/2015 11:59:00 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:44:59 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

- Harold Hart Crane -

Crinack is timeless.

"Crinack is the wall between our understanding and our intuition, it is the wild virtue lost in stifling, rigid forms of communication. It is the wall on which every poet beats, sometimes for an entire lifetime, in the hopes of opening one small crack. Crinack is not a poem. It is the poem."

Indeed, this subtle verse is so often, and so unjustly, disparaged. The 'car so big it got a stripper pole', while it originally may appear to be a vulgar, materialistic boast, is a actually a brilliant deconstruction of second wave feminism from a colonial feminist perspective. By taking the stripper pole, a sign of the more trivial objectification of women faced in first world countries, and brilliantly juxtaposing it with brutality of urban poverty, the venerable 2Chainz limns in fragile and incisive lyrics the absurdity of prioritization in modern feminism when contrasted with other, more deleterious forms of persecution. America, the stripper pole isn't the critical issue. If the car wasn't so big, it would not got a stripper pole to begin with. Bravo. Bravo.
- Hilaire Belloc -
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:09:13 AM
At 1/30/2015 12:02:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I always knew you didn't have the capacity to make it with Annie on your own, like I do. <3

We found a flaw in Max's thread:
Random flirtation between two members of DDO in a thread, when it is not related to the OP, can no longer be permitted. While it may be cute, such flirtation distracts from the topic at hand and clutters the thread, making it hard for other users to find the relevant parts of the discussion. If we want good discussions, we can't have such derailment in serious threads.

If it's more than two, we won't get banned! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:12:15 AM
At 1/30/2015 4:09:13 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I always knew you didn't have the capacity to make it with Annie on your own, like I do. <3

Random flirtation between two members of DDO in a thread, when it is not related to the OP, can no longer be permitted. While it may be cute, such flirtation distracts from the topic at hand and clutters the thread, making it hard for other users to find the relevant parts of the discussion. If we want good discussions, we can't have such derailment in serious threads.

Lol...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:35:59 AM

Thank god you're not a lawyer....
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:18:41 PM
At 1/30/2015 9:35:59 AM, bluesteel wrote:

What do you mean?

Before last year, my parents wanted me to do law. >.>
They planned out my life.

I'm rebelling and focusing on Math & Lit to do actuarial science and they're pissed. 0.o
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:29:50 PM

I'd love to do this with you guys. PM's are way more fun ;)
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:47:04 PM
At 1/30/2015 6:18:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

: What do you mean?

I'm rebelling and focusing on Math & Lit to do actuarial science and they're pissed. 0.o

It's obviously not an exception to the policy. You could write a policy that said, "Murder is banned."

"Examples: you can no longer bludgeon someone to death with a hammer."

esocial: sweet, you didn't say anything about bludgeoning someone to death with a rock! Guys, we're looking for other people who want to be rock bludgeoners. Come join us...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 11:13:00 AM

What do you mean?

MY PARENTS DO THAT TOO OMG
I may or may not be a cat
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 12:51:18 PM
At 1/30/2015 6:47:04 PM, bluesteel wrote:

It's obviously not an exception to the policy. You could write a policy that said, "Murder is banned."

Stahp crumping my style :P

esocial: sweet, you didn't say anything about bludgeoning someone to death with a rock! Guys, we're looking for other people who want to be rock bludgeoners. Come join us...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 12:56:42 PM
At 1/31/2015 12:51:18 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

-solicitor general, oral argument to the Supreme Court, 1/13/15

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 12:57:44 PM
At 1/31/2015 12:56:42 PM, bluesteel wrote:

*humphs*
You're just being all sassy to gain points from Angel and I :P

Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:48:46 PM
At 1/31/2015 12:57:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

*humphs*

Is it working?

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:52:12 PM
At 1/31/2015 1:48:46 PM, bluesteel wrote:

*humphs*

Is it working?

No.

Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:53:36 PM
At 1/31/2015 1:52:12 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

*humphs*

Is it working?

No.

We'll see. Hate and love are such close emotions, they tend to blend together ;-)

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 2:05:23 PM
At 1/31/2015 1:53:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/31/2015 1:52:12 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

*humphs*

Is it working?

No.

We'll see. Hate and love are such close emotions, they tend to blend together ;-)

I never said I hated you >.>

Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 11:54:57 AM

Excuse me?
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica