Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 10:23:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 10:26:37 PM
At 2/1/2015 10:25:26 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Black history month? Do you mean

<Insert racist, offensive joke here, that will likely force me to sell my NBA Team/>

Is it racist that I don't want my fiance fvcking black dudes?
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 10:28:42 PM
At 2/1/2015 10:26:37 PM, Wylted wrote:

<Insert racist, offensive joke here, that will likely force me to sell my NBA Team/>

I think it wouldn't be so racist if you take the 'black' word away. You don't want her fvcking any dudes. What difference does it make if they're black?
Cringe
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 10:30:49 PM
At 2/1/2015 10:28:42 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

I think it wouldn't be so racist if you take the 'black' word away. You don't want her fvcking any dudes. What difference does it make if they're black?

WTF? How is there emoticons now. Anyway, yeah I prefer she cheats on me with people that have smaller penises so she isn't all stretched out.v

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 10:31:50 PM
Am I the first to use this emoticon. Check out next to my name, but again not a single emoticon is black and it's black history month

squattypotty.com
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:19:02 AM

Yes it is. But hey think about all the Black, Mexican, and Native American women all of those slavemasters raped. =)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:37:20 AM
At 2/2/2015 11:19:02 AM, inferno wrote:

Yes it is. But hey think about all the Black, Mexican, and Native American women all of those slavemasters raped. =)

Stop trying to turn me on.

squattypotty.com
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:54:52 AM
At 2/2/2015 11:37:20 AM, Wylted wrote:

Youre sick. Now I see why she hates you. =)
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:59:57 AM

Rape fantasy? Victim?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:03:05 PM
At 2/2/2015 11:59:57 AM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:

Rape fantasy? Victim?

Victim perpetrator, whatever. I guess what I'm trying to say is rape is funny to joke about.

squattypotty.com
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:06:33 PM
At 2/2/2015 12:03:05 PM, Wylted wrote:

Rape fantasy? Victim?

Victim perpetrator, whatever. I guess what I'm trying to say is rape is funny to joke about.

Ah, I see, I see.
* gives attention *
There, better? <:P
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:50:11 PM
I'm just going to continue posting black history month debates here. http://www.debate.org...

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:50:43 PM

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:51:19 PM
Best one. http://www.debate.org...

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:53:54 PM
Feel free to add polls, opinions or threads as well.

squattypotty.com
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:23:56 PM

Rape fantasy? Victim?

Do you like soap jokes?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:30:27 PM
At 2/2/2015 1:23:56 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Rape fantasy? Victim?

Do you like soap jokes?

I don't know the correct answer to this.

Maybe....

squattypotty.com
DarthVitiosus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 3:12:35 PM
At 2/1/2015 10:30:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 2/1/2015 10:28:42 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

WTF? How is there emoticons now. Anyway, yeah I prefer she cheats on me with people that have smaller penises so she isn't all stretched out.v

I am so tempted to insert a race joke or something about pinky sizes here.

Password: S y p i s c w a
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.