Jump to topic:

White Power you freaking Riggers

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 10:28:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As promised I'm writing a guide on how to end vote rigging. You end it by applying what I call White Power. A good way to remember my advise is to abbreviate each headline to spell white. This way when you see vote rigging you can yell "white power you freaking riggers", and it will help to stop it.

The goal is to basically lynch mob riggers with these white power techniques. White stands for:

Whine about it. The more you whine and complain about all these riggers the more people will start to recognize them and hate them for what they are. Whine in the comment section, whine in the forum posts, whine to Airmax by reporting riggers.

Hate riggers. We gotta hate us some riggers. We can't let the riggers overtake DDO, we have to stand up for this site and good voting practices. If we befriend Riggers they may think they're welcome. Don't start thinking there are good riggers out there either. That sort of mentality gets us nowhere. For every good Rigger there are 10 bad riggers. Riggers should not be allowed to vote. Bottom line. Don't be a rigger lover.

Integrity You gots to vote with integrity folks. More important than getting your vote correct is making sure you maintain voting integrity at all times. Don't start acting like a rigger. You act like a rigger long enough and you might turn into one.

Trust. Trust Airmax to remove bad votes. Trust that enough good votes will come to outweigh the bad votes. Put your trust in DDO. Even if that trust is betrayed a million times, just continue to trust. Vigilante voting is voting like a rigger and it shouldn't be done.

Engage with new people and people who have been here a while. If somebody recruits a noob to be a rigger they may have a hard time being a rigger against somebody who has reached out to them to help them learn the ropes at DDO.

Together those headlines spell white, and remember if you want to get rid of Riggers use White Power. Good day.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:43:52 AM
At 2/5/2015 10:29:20 AM, Wylted wrote:
Learn how riggers operate here http://www.debate.org...

roflmao

The funny thing is that one of my friends says white power all the time.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:45:45 PM
At 2/5/2015 11:43:52 AM, RevNge wrote:

roflmao

O.O
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:55:47 PM

roflmao

I had a friend that used to say it all the time also. I'd go to his neighborhood in the ghetto to pick him up and he'd yell it out the window at the roughest looking groups of black people he'd see and then duck down in the car so when they looked all they seen was the white guy in the car.

He thought that stuff was hilarious. I just wanted to make it out without my car getting damaged, lol.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 4:58:37 PM
At 2/5/2015 3:55:47 PM, Wylted wrote:

roflmao

I had a friend that used to say it all the time also. I'd go to his neighborhood in the ghetto to pick him up and he'd yell it out the window at the roughest looking groups of black people he'd see and then duck down in the car so when they looked all they seen was the white guy in the car.

He thought that stuff was hilarious. I just wanted to make it out without my car getting damaged, lol.

Our high school has a lot of black people. It's a good thing he's on track and field. XD