Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Happy Birthday matt aka zaradi

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:09:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Everyone wish him happy birthday. Great user, great guy, I just ordered him a cam session with a online model and sent a porn magazine to his house bcus he gave me his address. Love like ours is real . Happy bday buddy, you've always had my back. Blood for blood nucca
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:15:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

So he just randomly sent you an XXX cam session and porn mags?
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:15:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:15:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:10:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Wtf....

Your body seems to be saying otherwise.

Rev8 pls.

As I recall correctly you signed up for my mafia game. Don't make me make you vanilla.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:15:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

Its the birthday of the day we me . Anyway enjoy
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:16:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:15:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

So he just randomly sent you an XXX cam session and porn mags?

If you buy he actually did that, then yeah.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:16:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:15:55 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

Its the birthday of the day we me . Anyway enjoy

Seriously?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:16:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:15:50 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:10:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Wtf....

Your body seems to be saying otherwise.

Rev8 pls.

As I recall correctly you signed up for my mafia game. Don't make me make you vanilla.

OMG...lol...

Anyway, happy un-birthday, Zaradi.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:19:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:16:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:55 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

Its the birthday of the day we me . Anyway enjoy

Seriously?

Chaturbate

The mag is emo sluts
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:20:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:19:04 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:16:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:55 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

Its the birthday of the day we me . Anyway enjoy

Seriously?

Chaturbate


http://i1.kym-cdn.com...

The mag is emo sluts

http://i.stack.imgur.com...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:20:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:15:50 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:10:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Wtf....

Your body seems to be saying otherwise.

Rev8 pls.

Stahp pls.
As I recall correctly you signed up for my mafia game. Don't make me make you vanilla.

You wouldn't.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:21:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:20:00 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:19:04 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:16:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:55 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

Its the birthday of the day we me . Anyway enjoy

Seriously?

Chaturbate


http://i1.kym-cdn.com...

The mag is emo sluts

http://i.stack.imgur.com...

Can thing is this weekend 30 mins

Mag will be there the 16th
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:21:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:20:20 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:50 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:10:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Wtf....

Your body seems to be saying otherwise.

Rev8 pls.

Stahp pls.

You first.
As I recall correctly you signed up for my mafia game. Don't make me make you vanilla.

You wouldn't.

;)
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:22:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:21:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:20:00 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:19:04 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:16:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:55 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

Its the birthday of the day we me . Anyway enjoy

Seriously?

Chaturbate


http://i1.kym-cdn.com...

The mag is emo sluts

http://i.stack.imgur.com...

Can thing is this weekend 30 mins

Mag will be there the 16th

I still don't believe you....
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:26:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:21:50 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:20:20 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:50 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:05 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:10:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Wtf....

Your body seems to be saying otherwise.

Rev8 pls.

Stahp pls.

You first.

What'd I do before you? D:>
As I recall correctly you signed up for my mafia game. Don't make me make you vanilla.

You wouldn't.

;)

If I am, I'll actually have to fake claim as a Townie or I'm going to get SOP lynched on DP1, lol.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:27:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:22:26 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:21:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:20:00 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:19:04 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:16:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:15:55 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/5/2015 9:14:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
FOR ADDED CLARIFICATION FOR ANYONE READING THIS:

No, it's not actually my birthday. It's not even my half-birthday. My birthday's in August.

Its the birthday of the day we me . Anyway enjoy

Seriously?

Chaturbate


http://i1.kym-cdn.com...

The mag is emo sluts

http://i.stack.imgur.com...

Can thing is this weekend 30 mins

Mag will be there the 16th

I still don't believe you....

I'll text u the link tom. I'd post inhere but max would shoot me after yesterday